It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feel the energy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This year I've noticed that I have come upon some (still weak) abilities.
I don't know what it's called and I've researched it to no avail,but I can feel energy and absorb it at will. I can feel it in the wind or when I touch my palm to an object. When walking in the cold I can focus on taking the energy from the wind to make it not cold on my face.

Is their anyone who has similar or alike abilities that can help me out?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
What your describing sounds like you could be a psi vampire. But it could also be something else. I suggest that you look into the possibility of a Psi Vampire. But this also could just be you being very good with manipulating energy

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
That's a thought, also I can manipulate fire. I can't do it that well only making it go out.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Energy is something that can be felt and even exchanged. For example, with a friend half way across the world, you can email each other and send each other gifts of energy exchange, and feel it. You can feel the energy. Its fun to practice too.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Energy is something that can be felt and even exchanged. For example, with a friend half way across the world, you can email each other and send each other gifts of energy exchange, and feel it. You can feel the energy. Its fun to practice too.

Oh cool, but I don't have any idea on where to get started on honing this skill.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by neonlife

Just find a friend who is a bit into psi and spiritual things and start to do this, it helps you mention you want to try. Its best to start with a photo, so go about finding someone you actually trust to do it with. I don't need a photo to feel someone's energy or ping them a lot of the time. For example I knew when he was writing just before the message popped up, but thats not all the time.

Edit to add: there are precautions, use good internet precautions for example when making friends and also, shielding and learning how to shield and protect yourself from a negative feeling energy is important to have on hand as well.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
What could happen if I wasn't properly shielded?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Well, sometimes you might be exchanging energy with a negative individual who could possibly try to hurt you, you might have all your energy disappear and be lying on the couch undergoing a psi attack. Its just safer to approach the situation with some precautions, but otherwise, if you are in a good situation, its a lot of fun.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

What could happen if I wasn't properly shielded?

You might start a thread that yells, "Pick on Me!"

Oh no....we are too late...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I would recommend looking for online psionic communitys,

Theres " www.psionicsonline.net... " and although there down till the 10th, I would still strongly recommend bookmarking them and checking back every so often.

" www.alittleweird.com... " is another good one, read the articles and his blog for big info dumps, as well as the forum.

And aside from those just google!

A little googling never hurt anyone, and you can find really neat things!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
The best way to utilize any gift of energy manipulation is to begin meditation and refine your thoughts. Badly formed thoughts are the single most detrimental effect you can produce. They resonate far and wide. (Then someone like me has to come along and counter the effect. heh)

Manipulation of the physical plane must not be used for parlor tricks. That's pure ego and that will leave you open to exploitation by lower energy forms. You need to think long and hard about what you can achieve using this gift. If you think about purely material or ego gain, you may live to regret it, depending on your level of enlightenment. This is a grand opportunity for you to grow spiritually. Only you can decide what you do though. Consider all the ramifications before you pursue whatever course of action though. There will be consequences.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Commander ly-on

Neonlife: you, among many of you, started to receive the great energy coming from the Crab Nebula

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Doing energy work through meditations and spiritual work is something I'm very inerested in, but it is not a parlor trick to develop your psi potential and having a long distance partner to practice with is very beneficial for this. I believe that its not just a special trait that only a few can devleop, but something humans need to work on. Feeling anothers energy, sending long distance healing and warmth, pinging on them, becoming aware of others and sensitive to it, is one way to actually experience psi development for yourself and prove it to yourself as well.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
do some research on something called qi gong (chi kung fu) there is a pretty good book called qi gong empowerment that I like. Sounds exactly like what your talking about here. Chi is that whole life force thing that chinese people believe in. its not really anything supernatural just a way to tap into your (and other things) energy fields.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Good post and good advice, Cosmic;

there are many different ways,OP, to learn to utilize and control energy; all the answers you need are within you, within us all, and meditation is the key; but learn before you get too extravagant with energy work, for every action does have consequences and a reaction, and can and will attract things to your energy sphere.

frivolous use or parlor tricks are self serving and promote negativity on the greater consciousness; temporary gain or satisfaction will bring a return of the opposite to you.

there are simple ways to learn to use this skill and to protect oneself at the same time. just always be aware that our actions are accounted for.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I also can recommend the meditation as a good start.
There is also a lot of books describing a psychic practices
as OBE, NLP, etc.

top topics

join