It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Another New Member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Just thought I'd say 'Hello.'

Have been reading through here the last few weeks and finally decided to join a couple weeks ago. Don't know how I missed this site for so long. It's fascinating.

I've been interested in the paranormal and UFO phenomena since, well, elementary school and that's been a while. I do look forward to much interesting reading ahead.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Welcome aboard!!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer77

Greeting Wonderer,

The quality can fluctuate on ATS but there are some fantastic contributors who have a very high standard of research and never cease to be interesting.

For U.F.O related material anything put together by Internos is always worth a read.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

Thanks for the reading suggestion - I'll do a search.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer77

Welcome to ATS

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS friend.

I hope you enjoy your time here. I'm sure you'll find many interesting things to discuss and debate.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Welcome aboard! I'm new too like you, there are many great people on here! There are so many discussions to get into on here. We each come with our own experiences and perspectives, that's what makes us each so unique! This is definitely the place to put out there what you think about ufo's and aliens, you will learn so much from others! Again welcome!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Thanks to all for the friendly welcomes.

new topics

top topics

join