It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi I'm Dan and I'm new to ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

just wanted to say hi to everyone, I'm new to ATS, I first heard about this forum on a Project Camalot interview with Kerry Cassidy and John Lear, Lear mentioned ATS and that he was apparently booted? I don't know if he meant this forum but it sounded interesting so I thought I'd check it out.

I've heard there's a lot of skeptics on here lol, sounds interesting, it's always good to debate, although I hope people are friendly on here, I think slighting other people for their opinions and views is a shame and also unnessesary.

Anyway, I'll see what the forum is like, I'm friendly, open minded although skeptical at times.

Thanks,

Dan

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Welcome Dan, you will find all kinds of people here with a vast interest in many subjects. Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hey there Dan welcome to ATS.

Hope the topics and debates will be fun

Now get posting and have a ball!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Hey Dan,

Welcome aboard! I'm sure you can find something here that will interist you. You may want to start a fresh pot of coffee, you're going to need it! See you around.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Hello, Dan.
And Welcome.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS
What brought you to us?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hey

Welcome aboard

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hi everyone, thank you for the warm welcome, I really appreciate that, I'm looking forward to going on the boards, I joined last year but have just been lurking, will be posting from time to time now.

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Welcome to ATS
What brought you to us?

As I said, I heard about this board on a Project Camalot interview and as I'm really interested in ufos and ets and conspiracies I thought I'd check it out.

I might put up a new thread or two at some point but don't want to just start topics which have been put up a lot, but hopefully there will be topics I want to chime in on.

Thanks,

Dan

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Hi Dan, welcome on ATS.

Take your time to find your way here.
It’s one big info and discussion pool, completed with very interesting interviews, so you will find undoubtedly something of your interest.

See you around.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
hi guys

new topics

top topics

join