It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Chinese fake their Space Walk?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Just ran across this Youtube vid, it's the only source I can find. I won't call it proof, but it should make for some good discussion.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Can you sum up the points you find salient for those of us who can't view youtube right now?

Basically though, no I don't believe they faked their spacewalk any more than I think they faked the whole mission. The mission was tracked and independently confirmed by amateurs on the ground.

www.svengrahn.pp.se...

You can't fake a spaceflight, someone will notice that it's missing. If you can get to space, walking in space isn't much harder. It would take some incredible proof to override the evidence that they really did go into space.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
This has been posted befor

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Use the search function at the top

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
You can see bubbles in the video, the earth is always in the same position. The flag they're waving behaves as if it's in water, and you can see stadium lights in reflections off the spacesuits.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoArmsJames
You can see bubbles in the video,

I've heard that claim before.

It's debris, just common debris from the spacecraft. It doesn't look anything like a bubble.

the earth is always in the same position.

As opposed to...? If the spacecraft is maintaining its attitude the way all spacecraft are supposed to, the earth won't appear to leave its position.

The flag they're waving behaves as if it's in water,

Flags don't cease to wave just because there's no atmo. This is a carry-over misconception from apollo hoax theories. A piece of fabric will still conduct oscillations from being moved. In fact, water is used to mimic the effects of 0 G for astronaut training - it helps offset the pull of gravity, so naturally they'll appear to be superficially similar in nature.

and you can see stadium lights in reflections off the spacesuits.

www.floridatoday.com...
Where? All I see is the rest of the shenzhou spacecraft.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by ngchunter]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This has been posted before

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Use the search function at the top

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
All I can say is "Bravo comrade China" a round of deep fried cat for everybody!!! What is really sad is that probably the chinese people bought this hook line and sinker.

Sailor

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
They faked a flyover of the Olympic opening ceremony with a CGI clip didn't they ?

You can't believe much the Chinese say. Like all authoritarian societies they plaster over the cracks in their reality because saving face matters more than honesty.

new topics

top topics

join