It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012'ers answer this please?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by C0le

Hello,
You are correct, and we are four years off. Our calendar is the one incorrect though. The Mayan calendar is more accurate. The real 2012 for us is 2016. This date, 2016 is the completion of the 5,125 year cycle of the mayan calendar. The mayan calendar measures numerous things. One thing we are paying attention to is the 5,125 year cycle. The Mayans calculated exactly when we would enter into the dangerous age, the age of Aquarius. This is why their writings describe this age we're approaching as the time of great waters, death and renewal. In 2016 we would officially be in the new age, the age of Aquarius. Currently we are in the age of Pisces. Then the pole flips and then observing from the skys again we end up starting over in our calculations with another sign of the zodiac.
The last flip--as far as I know--took us from being in the age of Pisces and going into Aquarius to-- all of a sudden--being in the age of Virgo: hence the virgin. God (the literal sun in the sky) the giver of life that shines on all) comes from a--or the--virgin. Then the next sign we crossed into was Leo, and this is why we have the Great Sphinx. The people built monuments according to the age they were in.

Anyway...sorry, back to 2012. Because of our calendar difference and tracking the ages, it is safe to be alert during the four years before and after 2016.
One more thing, the time, 2012, is favored for many reasons. One good one is because the Suns cycle ends and begins again in 2012. It too flips its poles. The Sun is what causes the Earth to flip out on us. The Sun is seriously expected to go ape # on or about 2012. Why you may ask. Look up information regarding our position in our galaxy. We go through a dipole as we orbit around the black hole of our galaxy. Imagine a dinner plate as being our galaxy, and we are going around and around it on the outer edges. Okay, so it takes millions of years to make one loop around our galaxy, but, it takes 26,000 years to cross from the top of the galaxy/plate through to the bottom. This is the dipole. We do well when we stay above and below the mainstream traffic of our galaxy, but when we cross into it, we and our Sun experience turbulence. The Sun is 99% of the mass of our solar system and it is sensitive. It is disturbed and you know the rest of the story. I can only offer up what I know. I know only the things I too have read. I think this subject is important. Good luck to you.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by C0le

The calenders have already been considered and that is how OUR modern calender date of 2012 was arrived at.

Also, I just watched a video where Terence Mckenna says his Timewave Zero ends at zero in 2012....before he knew anything about the Mayan Calender. Initially zero in the timewave was 12/22/2012 but the science and mathematics have been critically analyze back in the late 1990's and the adjustment for "zero" is now set to 12/21/2012.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The Way Home or Face the Fire - www.jahtruth.co.uk...

<< 1   >>

join