It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controversial anti-Muslim MP banned from the UK because of public order fears

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Controversial anti-Muslim MP banned from the UK because of public order fears

Geert Wilders had been refused entry to the United Kingdom to broadcast his controversial anti-Muslim film Fitna in the House of Lords.

Mr Wilders said he had been told that in the interests of public order he will not be allowed to come to Britain

As stated in the article, this politician has been told that he should stay out of the country because of his views... the reason?? because his views will offend the muslim majority of the UK. Only in the UK can you have tax payers money paying for muslim preachers who call for death of UK citizens and yet someone from the other end of the hate spectrum is not allowed to enter because he's not Muslim.

If this country is to allow the hate mongers of all other religions, homosexuals, genders and nationalities.... Why is it that you're not allowed to hate Islam????

The only reason I can see is that the government knows that the offended muslim corner will become violent or carry out their death threats against this guy. Ironically proving his point.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

"the proof is in the puddin'"......it's so easy to me to just look around and see how islam manifests itself. They're like a bunch of spoiled brats who kick and scream when tey don't get their way. lol. As for the double standard, it's not debatable to me anymore. Maybe this guy was ready to die for the info in the book...to get it out? I think the real outrage would've been from white people who are waiting for the straw to break the camel's back. Aka if people find out what's really happening they're gonna be angry.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Yeah, the people at the top of the muslim pyramid are certainly achieving their goals, look at the people on this thread bend over backwards to defend a Jihad call Some PC ridden thread

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
lol yeah i checked out that thread earlier, and people just are afraid to say islam may be involved in that instance to.......frankly, it's getting to the point i'm just going to start pissing off muslims just to see what happens. If people start responding to islam in kind (aka telling they world what it can/can't say about islam), then it'll turn into war, i think. It's like the west is stuck in this spell of apathy it's making me pull my hair out.

To be honest, I think people don't understand the difference between hate and disapproval. I don't hate islam or anything but i disapprove of what they do. So if i take action to voice my disapproval i'm told to stophating islam. Around the circle goes.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I posted a thread on this recently, after you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I agree it's ridiculous they want to throw him out. If he came to talk about Christianity, he'd be let in any day of the week.

[edit on 11/2/2009 by RubberBaron]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Here is an excerpt of one of Wilders speaches.

Link

Madam Speaker, I acknowledge that there are people who call themselves Muslims and who respect our laws. My party, the Freedom Party, has nothing against such people, of course. However, the Koran does have something against them. For it is stated in the Koran in Sura 2, verse 85, that those believers who do not believe in everything the Koran states will be humiliated and receive the severest punishment; which means that they will roast in Hell. In other words, people who call themselves Muslims but who do not believe, for example, in Sura 9, verse 30, which states that Jews and Christians must be fought, or, for example, in Sura 5, verse 38, which states that the hand of a thief must be cut off, such people will be humiliated and roast in Hell. Note that it is not me who is making this up. All this can be found in the Koran. The Koran also states that Muslims who believe in only part of the Koran are in fact apostates, and we know what has to happen to apostates. They have to be killed.

Wilders can be quite inflammatory but he has valid points. If Islam is truly the religion of peace, Muslims need to denounce the portions of the Koran that call for killing others.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by Wildbob77]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I wouldn't call Fitna anti-Muslim. It is just a collection of verses from the Koran interspaced with pictures of jihadists carrying out their activities.

top topics

join