It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanoid videotaped in Quieves Peru - Controversial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This is a controversial story from Peru. Researcher Anthony Choy released a video
of an alleged humanoid or alien entity during a debate on Radio Capital 96.7 in
Lima, Peru. According to Choy the footage was taken on July 28, 2007 in Santa
Rosa de Quieves, Peru by a witness who wants to remain anonimous. Choy said
they didn't see actually the entity at that time, only when they reviewed the video
later. In the video Anthony Choy is saying he made an investigation and find no
evidence this footage has been tampered or manipulated, he thinks may be real.

My opinion. The video is of bad quality maybe 6th generation and it was taken from
a tv set by Dr. Anthony Choy surely by request. The face of the witness is protected
wich doesn't help in the case. The alleged humanoid entity is seen first standing
behind the person and then walking to the right. A thin small figure with a large thin
head. The sequence is only a few seconds long but almost clear. Very difficult to
support the authenticity of this footage as it awakens suspicions.

Anthony Choy is a well known researcher in Peru, however the controversial nature
of this footage raises questions about it's authenticity so make your own judgement.

Here is the video presented by researcher Anthony Choy.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
that little dude looks like almost a "copy and paste" of another entity seen in video where a little entity is caught running across a road. I think the video im referring to is from the UK, Im sure a lost of you know which one i'm referring to.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
There's something not quite right about the environment there. The background looks staged to me.

Authenticity is primarily decided by studying the quality of the images and checking for evidence of manipulation. Therefore creating an entirely false physical scene is preferable over image manipulation to dupe those who scrutinize it later.

My opinion? That background is false.
The green bank of foliage is too closely compact and looks man-made/compiled.
And that figure shows no specific humanoid movement or gait.

Therefore, I'd suggest that this is a dummy of some kind, being moved by human hands either off to the right, from beneath or from behind that green wall of foliage.

I do believe there is a lot of life on this planet we have rarely/never seen, but this example, IMO, is a staged fake.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Not faked. This is footage of a very real entity...

A very real plant in the foreground that moves out-of-frame as the camera operator moves forward.

This goes in the same pile as the "Mexican Zoo Alien" and the "Polish Imp" videos as misidentified flora.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I've tried to find that video of the troll that scared a bunch of mexican boys last year. It was funny but a little creepy too. Anyone know where that is?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I think the "humanoid" is simply the tail of a cat walking in the bushes behind the boy. It also seems like the boy is gesturing to get the cat to move out of the way - perhaps he wants the stage for himself while he is being filmed. A coming filmstar, obviously.

And since the cat is helding it's tail high, it is a very confident and trusting cat, according to cat body language. I wouldn't be surprised if it is the boy's pet.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Based on the way the guy was walking before he did his little "wave" he should have seen whatever the entity was as it stood there before moving. Unless the guy was looking down to make sure he didn't trip, or the entity looked too much like a tree branch (which it does upon first seeing it) to be noticed, it just doesn't make sense that he would miss noticing it upon his approach.

As for when it starts moving to the right, who knows. It could be edited. It could really be an entity. It just looks way too much like its upper body is a tree. If it is real then it has a pretty simple and nifty method of camouflage: be a tree.

Or maybe its a tree.

Tree.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Why are they type videos always shaky and out of focus? Even my Cricket cell phone takes better video than that!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
I've tried to find that video of the troll that scared a bunch of mexican boys last year. It was funny but a little creepy too. Anyone know where that is?

Here is one new thread, inside someone post the other
threads about the Argentinian gnome..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by atrofi

LOL, yeah that's it! My mistake was I was googling troll but s hould have googled gnome. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
holy piece of dying dried up plant in the foreground batman .........

its killer grass from mars!!!!

wow theres a bit of dried grass poking up near the camera and when he walk towards it becaus its slightly to the side of him it appear to move to the right as he aproaches

things must be bad if they cant even manage a semidecent blobsquatch or blobian from planet x and have to get excited over a piece of grass

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I was more impressed by the Chinese guy speaking Spanish.

I agree, there's something graphically funny about the movement of whatever it is. If it was a real humanoid, it sure was nonchalant about walking past that big scary human.

Peace

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
It's a monkey. The long tail, as someone mentioned as being of a cat, is too long to be feline. If you pull the video to full screen, you can see that the pixelization and foliage hides the body of the monkey, who is moving close to the ground. The tail bounces up and down with the steps of the monkey, and towards the end you can see his long arm extend forward.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
good one free_spirit

looks real

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by noobfun
holy piece of dying dried up plant in the foreground batman .........

its killer grass from mars!!!!

wow theres a bit of dried grass poking up near the camera and when he walk towards it becaus its slightly to the side of him it appear to move to the right as he aproaches

things must be bad if they cant even manage a semidecent blobsquatch or blobian from planet x and have to get excited over a piece of grass

Wow...not very observant, are you? You can see the figure standing in the background BEFORE the guy gets to the spot, and then he walks in front of it, blocking your "piece of grass" from sight completely, before your "Piece of grass" starts to walk from left to right, from behind the guy that the camerman is filming. I love debunkers, the stuff you guys come up with, even if it isn't an alien, is just as ridiculous as how you feel about it being claimed an alien. lol.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by meta4

I know what it looks like, study the shape of the head, its a "Droid" from Star Wars 1-3.
Thanks.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
This one was easy to spot as a fake.

As much as I hope and want to believe little slithery aliens are hiding in the bushes this video is obviously a fake.

Here is my analysis of how they did this:

Why would a guy film a blurry video of some guy walking over to a bush to stand right next to the supposed alien?

You can clearly see string, twine or fishing line glistening in the light seeping through the tree canopy.

I believe this to be the classic raise the line and the object will slide along the line.

His accomplice is most likely up in a tree to the left of the video lifting the line and causing the "alien" to move along the path. I have seen this trick used in puppet shows and plays.

Here is a photo to better understand: After seeing this photo, look again at the video and forget about little flimsy aliens.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Kinda creepy!! Does anyone else think it looks like a baby Gumby? I'm not quite sure what to think at this point. I'll hold judgment for now. Great find though!!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Wormwood Squirm

I don't see it as a hoax....it looks like a little misunderstanding
I see the twig/branch just above the camera moving as the camera moves and a stigma is hanging from maybe a spider web/thread....and as he moves the stigma which is very close to the camera seems to move around...
It just looks coincidental that a stigma is hanging in front of the camera and a stigma can quite easily be mistaken as an alien

www.gutenberg.org...

www.hiltonpond.org...

upload.wikimedia.org...

[edit on 19-2-2009 by zerozero00]

new topics

top topics

join