It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Terror Scare in Saudi Arabia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

"In what is being described as an "unprecedented global alert," the International Criminal Police Organization today issued its largest-ever most wanted list for 85 terrorist suspects, who are sought by Saudi Arabia for allegedly plotting attacks against the country and for suspected links to al Qaeda.

"Never before has INTERPOL been asked to alert the world about so many dangerous fugitives at one time," said Secretary General Ronald K. Noble in a statement. "We know that we are approaching the 16th anniversary of the first World Trade Center bombing on Feb. 26, 2009 and therefore must be especially vigilant of fugitive al Qaeda terrorists."

Many terrorism experts are concerned that al Qaeda will strike again shortly,..."

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Man, that gives you a sick feeling in your stomach! I pray it is a false alarm. I think we are good at spotting them, there have been no further attacks here in the US. We are doing something right or they are just waiting. I hope its the former.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised, I don't think they'd attack on american soil though, but send some sort of message to Obama.

Terrorists...... wish deeply there was a quick fix to them.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by PammyK
there have been no further attacks here in the US. We are doing something right

I'm sorry. I just can't help but laugh with your comment.
Anyhoo, No, because the nuclear bombs were blown by 6 concerned soldiers (who were later killed.)

Next attempt: within 5 years
Mode: nuclear or biological
Sources: Dick Cheney / US Congress

Good luck... www.guardian.co.uk...

[edit on 2/10/2009 by eldard]

top topics

join