It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wichita UFO report draws wide attention

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
o look another blurry picture of a UFO. how could i have ever guessed?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
It's getting so much attention because it's being pushed by those who know that there is a simple explanation for it.

Way to cry wolf.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
[edit on 10-2-2009 by chefcollin]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by converge

A great picture of a possible UFO and Chemtrails, that is why everyone is sick and has sinus trouble; Thanks A-hole NWO

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

So it may be a bird, What about the sounds coming from it?
Another thing is to ponder is whats up with the chem clouds in the sky?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by chefcollin

I'd say it looks man-made, based on the part underneath the tip of the tail.
And the anonymous witness who took the photo, heard a quiet jet-like sound...

Alien UFO's never make much noise, from what I've read, and shift direction in impossible ways!

Secret test aircraft gets my vote, since the vicinity is close to manufacturers and designers of future aircraft, thanks for asking.
You've put this on the right site, chefcollin, for debate, welcome to ATS!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
That looks like the space shuttle riding piggyback on a 747.

Linky

I was thinking the same thing

[edit on 10-2-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I've tried to analyze that as being a bird... but that would make it one heck of a thick necked tiny tailed bird. Basically, if you can find me a flying penguin, I might believe you that a bird with such horrible proportions as in the picture can fly.

I've also tried looking at it with the possibility that it's the shuttle bus. But... neither the location, time, nor the shape matches up. If it were the shuttle bus... what happened to the 747's tail? I'm quite sure it can't fly without it.

Is it really so hard to believe that maybe, just maybe, aircraft designs advance?

Call me crazy, but if I were in charge of an aerospace division... I might just decide to get some work done and design a new prototype.

Ohhhh... did I just blaspheme or something? Cause allot of you are having trouble believing that we're not sticking with the same old aircraft designs forever.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
well there it is again.not the plane/ufo/whatever
..the blurry picture

IM GIVING UP ON THESE PICS.

but thanks for the thread

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I just saw this on the coast to coast am site, I agree with those who say it looks like a bird. If it's not a bird, it's too blurry to be of any use anyway in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
[edit on 11-2-2009 by TheWriter]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
It's a bird. Giving this case so much attention only damages the UFO field even more.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Has anybody heard about the bird? Bird Bird Bird, Bird is the WORD!!!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krollspell
It's a bird. Giving this case so much attention only damages the UFO field even more.

True, if you give a case so much attention, it may damage the UFO field even more. But if you speak with someone who is willing to think for him/herself, it could also raise a few more questions. It is truly a Damocles sword. I am not sure if the people in general can be brought up to a wider state of open-mindedness. There is an instrument that is conditioning people that tells them to ridicule this subject anyway. Eduction. Science. Society. Media.

What do you think?

Greetings

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
A American white necked crow, along with a "wild goose" story to jazz it up.

Or it could be a jet propelled unmanned crow?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by chunder
reply to post by badmedia

I imagine the person taking the picture could tell the difference between a crow or the space shuttle on top of a jumbo jet.

To call it a crow you obviously think this is a hoax.
To even entertain that it might be some kind of a plane you obviously don't think it's a hoax.

Which is it ?

Yes, I think it is a hoax. It would be nice if it was more than that, but it's not. It 100% fits the profile of a bird in flight that is flapping it's wings. Not just a vague fit, it completely fits it. It's black like a crow and the reflections also 100% fit the points on a bird that would reflect.

There are 3 main points of reflection. From right to left, the 1st one is on the beak, the 2nd one is where the wings come out from the body, and the 3rd one is the top of the wings bending for flight.

You can also see the arc of the wings as they rotate slightly forward in the flap. And the feathers on the wing tips, which is not as dark as the rest as some light is getting through. The wing tips are also have more blur than the body because they are in movement. You can even see his beak going down in the front.

I don't know what the guy thinks he saw or whatever, but that is a picture of a bird.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by chefcollin

The image looks edited to me. If you look at the large image, that shows everything, you'll see that there are square patterns outlining the central objects. Also there is a pixelated (sp) outline on the "ufo" as well as a spot in the upper right, while the trees remain with uniform pixels.

If he's an Amateur photographer who was out to purposely take photos, then he'd have a better photo. It would also mean he'd have a "good" camera (i.e. SLR - Nikon or Canon) which generally take much better photos than the one presented.

I call Fake, based on my limited use of my Nikon D50 and the near perfect photos I take, even when I'm not ready to shoot. Most photographers I know (amateur) keep their cameras on Auto, which means its nearly impossible to take "bad" photos.

IMHO

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
If anyone don't know..

Pink glows are caused by ionization(of oxygen and nitrogen molecules in this case - air), either from high electric fields(high voltage)/high energy RF em waves. Or ionization from gamma and/or x-rays.

They are using an extremely powerful radar maybe..

But more likely a hoax! 100% IMO!! I was a photographer once. And notice the tree and clouds in the background in focus but the UFO out of focus!

It only means one thing, the 'thing' is 'flying' closer than the trees. Thus it is MUCH smaller than the tree, not even a single human adult could comfortably fit in...

[edit on 11-2-2009 by ahnggk]

[edit on 11-2-2009 by ahnggk]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by converge
It's a bird out of focus.

You can clearly see the beak at the front and it's flapping its wings.
yeah, it kinda looks like a parrot to me...maybe internos can superimpose an outline of the bird on the picture for us

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I did an approximate 3d model of the thing. The tail is too short, and the wings I just couldn't get right (the tail shrunk in the smoothing process.)- but I think a got a decent idea of what it looks like

As for a bird.... What the hell kind of bird sports an intake at the front?! I did an emboss and a slight sharpen on the close up pic- that is NOT a bird!

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join