It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has bush led us into a trap

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
is the stage set for ww3? i found this article interesting, www.aljazeera.com...

any thoughts?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Aljazeera.com.....nuff' said.

seekerof

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Yeah, someone put a lot of work into that but the conclusions are slanted and baseless. When anyone talks about nukes like that they forget. If the US ends the world as we know it ends. No if Ns or buts about it, With the amount of force we will use against someone like china the world will end and 99.9% of the people on the planet will be dead.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   
9/11 is what started setting up for WWIII. After 9/11 everthing leads to another and...BAM! WWIII.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Bush has not only led the U.S into a trap but every1 else supporting him in his useless war.

dom

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Interesting historical revisionism. But without any real credit. What the author says about the US destroying any sympathy the world felt for it after 9/11 is indeed true, and that's the really sad thing about the War in Iraq. It's destroyed the possibility of the War on Terrorism being successful. Without goodwill it's impossible to win.

However, it's more likely that Bush really did want to "do in" Iraq regardless of a link with the war on terror. I don't believe in this whole idea of a Satanic cabal pulling all the strings. Just a bunch of paranoid dribble.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Seeker: "Aljazeera.com.....nuff' said"

Just when you seem to be coming around...

Aljazeera is CARRYING this article, they didn't WRITE it.

It was written by Dr Henry Makow, Phd. Here's his homesite. He might seem like a bit of a wacko, but he has nothing to do with Aljazeera, they referenced his work.

Capiche?

www.savethemales.ca...

jako

Love the site name though.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hmmm, I know alot of Ph.D's that write pieces and they amount to garbage=truths and conjectures.
I don't need a Ph.D to make predictions or assertions Jak, we can make them ourselves, Ph.D or no Ph.D.

I can respect their work, but I don't nescessarily have to accept their premise(s). And I suppose that Aljazeera carrying it just made it more credible?

seekerof

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
A trap? Does everyone forget that we have been repeatedly attacked on and off of american soil for years? We didn't start this. These people brought it onto themselves. If we do not react, just as the president said, we will reap harsh consequences.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Bu-sh...how appropriate we would have a President with this name...Bu** Sh**....that's what we're all being fed all the time isn't?? Like mushrooms, they keep us in the dark all of the time and feed us Bu-sh.

Of course, he's leading us into WWWIII, just as his handlers are leading him into all of his actions.

Keep your eye on the "ball" people...the big ball (i.e. the globe)...it's all about creating world government.

WWI was all about: creating the League of Nations (too many American patriors alive for it to succeed then.)

WWII was all about: creating the United Nations (too many patriots still around to make it much more than a big debating society.)

WWIII is all about: creating a full-blown world government, and the velvet comes off the iron fist. (Not enough patriots left alive to resist effectively...they've all been successfully "dumbed-down" by Amerika's educational system and are too busy watching football and drinking beer to care that they have no real freedoms left.)

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Seeker: "And I suppose that Aljazeera carrying it just made it more credible? "

Err, I was responding to your dismissive comment that "Well, since it's from Aljazeera, so 'nuff said". As if since it is from Aljazeera it is somehow invalid.

Are you following?

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I explained my dismissiveness for Aljazeera in my second post, Jak.
Following quite well, thank you.

seekerof

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
Bu-sh...how appropriate we would have a President with this name...Bu** Sh**....that's what we're all being fed all the time isn't?? Like mushrooms, they keep us in the dark all of the time and feed us Bu-sh.

Of course, he's leading us into WWWIII, just as his handlers are leading him into all of his actions.

Keep your eye on the "ball" people...the big ball (i.e. the globe)...it's all about creating world government.

WWI was all about: creating the League of Nations (too many American patriors alive for it to succeed then.)

WWII was all about: creating the United Nations (too many patriots still around to make it much more than a big debating society.)

WWIII is all about: creating a full-blown world government, and the velvet comes off the iron fist. (Not enough patriots left alive to resist effectively...they've all been successfully "dumbed-down" by Amerika's educational system and are too busy watching football and drinking beer to care that they have no real freedoms left.)

how can you say these things with a straight face??? "hes leading us into WWIII".

We were lead down that path by no will of our own. If we don't stand and fight we will all end up speaking muslim some day. This is no vietnam like people keep comparing it. We walked away from veitnam....and that was the end of the conflict (even though morons like Kerry like to keep bringing it up). If we walk away from this today. People will still try to attack the US. People will still do terroristic acts against our embacies, our military, our homeland, and our allies. These people are most certainly subscribing to a like idealogy. Radical Islam is a serious problem. It will only get worse left on its own. If you are that stupid (which you quite possibly are) to think that we caused this, and it would have just went away if we did not retaliate, then you need to be commited.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Did you know that Al Jazeera was the only outlet to publish that a terrorist group based in Lebanon actually called in a claim of responsibility for the 9/11 attacks at 1PM EST on September 11th, 2001. Anybody know what group did this??

Post your guesses here (I'm just doing a little survey to see if anybody gets their news from anywhere other than CNN, CBS and the rest of the controlled media her in the US.):

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Let me guess, your chiming that Aljazeera is not a 'controlled' media source?

seekerof

[Edited on 14-4-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
Did you know that Al Jazeera was the only outlet to publish that a terrorist group based in Lebanon actually called in a claim of responsibility for the 9/11 attacks at 1PM EST on September 11th, 2001. Anybody know what group did this??

Post your guesses here (I'm just doing a little survey to see if anybody gets their news from anywhere other than CNN, CBS and the rest of the controlled media her in the US.):

really??? now that is a first for me and I read al-jazeera, but you know what i wasn't reading al-jazeera on 9/11 or the days immediately following. So who claimed it? Hezbollah??

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Responses to the last three posts:

1. Wow, are you brainwashed. What are you doing on a site like this for people who have independent thoughts? You belong on CNN or somewhere where you can spout the party line day after day and feel no compunction to think.

2. If Al-Jazeera was part of the controlled media, why are their stories being so continually censored by the military in Iraq, and more broadly by all Western media outlets of any size and influence?? Why are their offices being bombed, and their reporters and camermen being shot and killed??? Duh!?!?! Wake up!

3. The Japanese Red Army claimed responsibility for the attacks. I'm not saying they did it, but they were big time hijackers in the past who hijacked three planes over the past 30 years, collecting $6,000,000 in ransom money in the process. They killed over 20 Israelis in Tel Aviv at the airport in a gunfire spree in 1972. They have hit American embassies overseas on several occassions and killed an American servicewomen (in their best-publicized attack) at a USO club in Naples in the late 80's.

Again, I am not saying they did it, but I find the fact that their claim of responsibility was only reported once (on CBS) and never mentioned again interesting. IMO, it did not fit the 911 script, and so it was not considered newsworthy (like Mohammed Atta's father's claim--as reported once on 9/20/01 on ABC radio--that his son was still alive and called him Cairo from Florida AFTER 911.)

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Calling the kettle black?
Your brainwashed to even think for one moment that AlJazeera isn't apart of controlled media.

Btw, dude, in two posts, you have gone from this:

Did you know that Al Jazeera was the only outlet to publish that a terrorist group based in Lebanon actually called in a claim of responsibility for the 9/11 attacks

to this:

The Japanese Red Army claimed responsibility for the attacks

Talk about brainwashed!
Can't even keep your stories straight...then again, neither can AlJazeera.

seekerof

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Seeker: "Your brainwashed to even think for one moment that AlJazeera isn't apart of controlled media."

Controlled by who? Satan?

Of course it's controlled, but it's a far cry from the fact that US media is CORPORATELY owned. By 5 corporations.

AlJazeera shows EVERYTHING, they don't care if they are going to offend your sensibilities.

They're far less censored than the laughable US media, and far less lowbrow.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Don't confuse Aljazeera.com with the TV network. The TV network is Aljazeera.net.

Here is the disclaimer buried deep on aljazeera.com where this particular article is posted...

"About Aljazeera.com

Aljazeera Publishing Limited owns and operates Aljazeera.com, bringing you the world today. Aljazeera Publishing is an independent media organisation established for more then 12 years delivering news and analysis to readers all over the world. Aljazeera.com has a particular focus on events and issues in the Middle East covering major developments presenting facts as they happen.

NOTE: Aljazeera.com is NOT affiliated to the Qatari based Satellite Channel and website English.Aljazeera.net."

[Edited on 4/14/2004 by nativeokie]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join