It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people presume Jews are all in on some kind of Money Control Scam?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hi all,
Recently I have noticed a spate of Anti-Christian and Anti-Jewish posts by posters, almost all of whom are ignorant of the facts, saying that Jews control this or that, skew public opinion, mass-brain washing. I wonder, am I the only Jew out of the loop? Have I been left behind by the bandwagon? The comedian Lewis Black(JEW) said it well, to paraphrase, "if you have any questions about Jews, stop and ask one, I promise you, they will take time out of their JEWY, JEWY day to answer any questions you might have." Also, the most devout and most religious Jews are dirt poor, way below the poverty line, as it's been for millenia. It's like saying that all the Arabs control the oil. Most Arabs are poor, and hairy, only the elite pump and profit from the oil. So please ATSers, hate Jews in your hearts, not on the net.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
7 words for me
protocols of the learned elders of sion
its a sopposed acquired minutes from meeting of highranking/influencial jews who have been around since king solomon(apparently). it seems very plausable and only the partakers of the meetings knew of them. by what i can gather they would control every secret "club" and government in one way or annother.
thats the tale but you never know hittler might have put it in cerculation?
i hold no grudge towards anyone of any faith for the actions of there peers, just as i hope no one makes me out to be the annoying pesky christian
i mean i think some christians are dumb for how they beleive the way they do!as with most religions (selective scriptual reading!)
allways read to prove a point never to just hear the words of devine insiration.personaly i find its like being guided by good ol L.O.V.E itself if we cant agree were both wong!
aaaaiight?
one love
mr 50

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Except the Protocols were faked by anti-Semitics in order to give them a reason to kick the jews out of their country. This is hardly esoteric knowledge either, a little reading on non-biased sources will help you to understand this and stop perpetuating a decades old scam.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
it. ies not. jews they hate , it. is Rothschild and Rockefeller they hat.es

o please ATSers, hate Jews in your hearts, not on the net.

no one hates jews here , they hate the elite bankers

[edit on 10-2-2009 by sadchild01]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
presume??? follow the money trail. it's not to hard. your head is in the sand. Quote George Carlin there's a CLUB and you ain't in it

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I think it is an echo from previous times, when Christians weren't allowed to ask interest on loans and Jews were. Old ideas stick. For example, till late 19th century Jews were considered to be a different cultural group with their specific religion. Then the idea of having "the blood of a Jew" arose: now it was a racial thing. A lot of people nowaday still think that Jews are a seperate racial like group. Their genetics though (the ones that have always lived in Palestina) are very much the same as the not Jews, they all speak semitic languages, and have many cultural similarities.

The notion of the "money hugging Jew" is one part true (because of the interest thing) and one part exaggeration.

Most people don't know that zionism had many forms. It arose when the first pogrom in Russia was a fact. There were the cultural zionists who just wanted a safe place in Palestina to do their thing. Then there were the political zionists who felt that the only real safe place would be a real nation.

You have to understand that Palestina had been Turkish for many centuries before being "won" by the English in the WO I. It took the tragedy of WO II to finally give them that safe place. But understand there were Jews who really felt bad about expelling the native people we now call Palestinians. It is not all black and white. There are Jews who think the nation Israel is utter nonsens and then there are the Jews who want to destroy the Mosk in order to resurect the Temple beneath it.

So there are Jews who are very wealthy and then there are not Jews who are very wealthy. Some people seem to feel very threatened by the idea of a very rich Jew.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

protocols was never fake , how come most of its objectives have come true ??

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

I concur. The Jewish people are not the ones who are in control of the banking systems... I have thought so as well until I became much more aware through our Holy Scriptures. Jewish are of the line of Judah. The Bankers that control are not of the line of the Judah. True Jewish tend to be very profound and immersed in philosophies.. not so much the money grubbing greedy type.. they belong to another line altogether. And before anyone accuses me of mystical or anything.. I am not. Blood is blood.. and they are not aliens. They are just people who hijacked the name "Jews" and were able to purchase our rights and freedoms out from under our ancestors and the ancestors of many other nations.

To hate Jewish people without bother to know for sure has been unfair on all (both Jewish and non Jewish) all around.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Exactly!
Sure some people in on the money scam may happen to be Jewish.
But there is plenty of other people involved from other religions and cultures.
Its just stupid ignorant and illogical.
Im sure its left over Nazi propaganda.
And people fall victim to it because its given to them as something else they don't see its left over Nazi junk.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Unfortunately, ATS is a conspiracy site. And one of the oldest "conspiracies" of all is the accusation that Jewish bankers secretly (or not so secretly) control the world. So you're going to find a fair amount of anti-Semitism on here. It makes me uncomfortable, which is one reason why I tend to avoid most of the conspiracy forums. (Another reason is I think the Masons are a harmless if not benign club that wears funny robes when they get together).

Anti-Semitism was around in Europe way before Hitler. There have always been some Jews who have prospered no matter what country or culture they were in, and IMO this has been one source of prejudice.

It's harder to discern the anti-Israeli sentiment that is also found a lot on ATS. In some cases I think it is simply that some people sympathize with the Palestinians and/or the Arabs and they sincerely believe Israel is oppressing them. There are also Jews in Israel who sympathize with the Palestinians, but that is not widely acknowledged. There is some anti-Semitism that also creeps into these discussions; maybe that's inevitable when people have such strong feelings about one side or the other, but I wish it wasn't there.

There should be legitimate ways to discuss possible conspiracies, as they do really exist, but there should also be more effective ways of exposing and defusing religious/ethnic/racial prejudices when they arise. That is a challenge for ATS.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
"if you have any questions about Jews, stop and ask one, I promise you, they will take time out of their JEWY, JEWY day to answer any questions you might have."

*spews imaginary coffee*
Hah haha hahah hah!

ah smiles.
I've been wondering the same thing all my life. I believe it may be the amount of lawsuits for human rights violations we can rack up, once we find that rich jewish lawyer in the family we are all supposed to have..

lol. gosh. laughing.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Its easier to just blame a whole group of people rather than use discernment to identify those truly responsible for our woes. 99% of the time our problems are caused by the man in the mirror - through our actions or inaction.

Israel has done more damage the reputation of the Jewish people in recent times. But the Israeli government isn't truly representative of the Jewish people in my opinion. There are a group of people that claim they are Jewish but really are not.
You cannot be an Ashkenazi atheist with no genetic ties to the people of Israel and call yourself a Jew. Unfortunately, a lot of those types run the Israeli government.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
People need to blame others for ther lack of responsibility. all too often the Jews take the brunt of this. I mean apparently if we are not controlling the world wide economy we are poisoning the wells, and eating chrisitian children. Honestly I dont know how we have the time
for anything else... :bnghd:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

"...Most Arabs are poor, and hairy..."

That statement seems a little stereotypical from someone trying to make a point about stereotypes.

I think we are all guilty at some part of our lives of racist behavior. As some of the above posters state, there is a need to blame others for our problems. Jews, Rockefellers, Muslims, liberals, atheists, Pagans, Christians, etc.

We get ourselves into these problems and we can get ourselves out of them.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I have distain for anyone who puts money before people.

Unfortunately, the ones I have known in my life who stick out the most have been Jewish.

Everyone has their own facts to base their reality on and I have yet to change my opinion about this. Yes, a lot of Jewish people are poor, but the rich ones are absolutely soulless imo. They set a terrible example for the less well off and seem to have little interest in anything but profit.....right down to the last cent!

Life is business......sad.

So....."some" jews are in on some kind of money control scam, not all, but do the ones who aren't wish they were but have maybe grown a concience?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
My only experience of Jewish people is in watching thousands of TV and movie Productions where Jesus Christ the name is used as a cussing swear word.

Sometimes as often as thirty times a production, Clint Eastwood was amongst the most eager actors to say Jesus Christ instaed of F... or s...
sometimes Jesus is used just prior to FU.... Christ .

I guess the producers think we are too stupid to make the connection.

Respect is for all isnt it?

The FACT that most Jewish produced productions have their actors cussing the christian source of salvation, should say something about the perpertrators of anti christian hatered and propaganda.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kokoro
People need to blame others for ther lack of responsibility. all too often the Jews take the brunt of this. I mean apparently if we are not controlling the world wide economy we are poisoning the wells, and eating chrisitian children. Honestly I dont know how we have the time
for anything else... :bnghd:

Very good points, we all need a scapegoat to divert our sinful natures from self loathing.

Just cant work out why in every Jewish Production Jesus Christ is used as very bad explketive replacement ie F... or s... , surely if you respected your host nation you would perhaps choose Buudah or Allah instaed of Jesus Christ as the cuss word used by Jewish actors/actressesin most Hollywood movies and Tv shows.?

This to me is logical and fair, or is this just dreaming we are living in a free world?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Hmmmmmmmm.... could it be because of what is written in The Book???
Deu 15:6 For the LORD thy God blesseth thee, as he promised thee: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, but thou shalt not borrow; and thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over thee.

Deu 28:12 The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG

In Islam, it is a sin to charge interest for a loan. With many countries getting an influx of Muslims, there are now banks owned by Muslims who cater to others with interest free loans.

new topics

top topics

join