It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aren't we taking to the streets in America?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
To be serious though I think that Americans live in fear of the police. Taking to the streets sets you up for potential excessive force from the police. The police in the US seems to have a problem with controlling their level of response to any "provocation".

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
If unemployment continues to rise...I guarantee protests.

Riots are always a possibility with protests.

It's coming. I think we all know it is.

Despite what Obama's intentions may be, what he is doing will not have any real short term effects. People are going to flip out soon.

I'm starting to sense it. People I work with are starting to realize what is happening and they are very worried.

The ramifications of what has been transpiring is about to hit the public.

It's a downward spiral that isn't going to be stopped anytime soon.

I have no idea how bad it's going to get.

All i know is that if the rest of the world pulls out of our treasuries and decides not to finance our debt anymore.....

The end of the USA as we know it will be at our doorstep.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
3 trillion dollars in less than 3 weeks obama is making bush look like a poster child.

yes we work for the government now-crying shame

yes republicans spent a trillions to let me remind you democrats there were in control of congress for the last 4 years and they could have done something to stop the insanity but since it was bush- f' him.

politics as usual

no matter how bad it will get it will always be bushs fault when in fact bush could have not done anything without both houses agreeing but theres no blame to them. bush didnt spend 3 trillion dollars in his first 3 weeks

all you obama worshippers put the guy so far up on the pedstal you seriously are in a rude awakening.

the weakness of the obama admin going on arab tv wanting to talk to iran(when the last 20 years of talk hasnt done nothing)letting the cole guy go(will happen) closing gitmo.

we are less safe we are in more danger cause the " law enforcement" approach to terrorism doesnt work the cole the 1 st world trade center the 9-11 attacks and all of the other bombings that have happened in the past 20 years yeah 20 years extremists hated us long before the hate bush bandwagon and yet liberals will not even acknowledge this- this is truly a sad day we live in.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join