It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible FEMA Camp, New York

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The other day I went with a friend to pick up a package from Fed-Ex at

100 Enterprise Dr
Newburgh, NY 12550

Do a search on Live Maps for that address.

Then click on aerial view, and zoom in on the back of the black roofed building.
It's currently being used as a Fed-Ex warehouse and is located right next to Stewart Air Force Base (which also serves as an international airport). When my friend and I went to go get the package, we drove toward this black roofed building and into the parking lot before we realized it was the wrong building, the one we wanted was across the street so we tried to turn around in the back of the lot when security came running out and asked us what we were doing. We told them that we needed to pick up a package and he directed us across the street. While the guy was talking with my friend I was looking out the window at the back of the building (where you can see all the loading docks and trucks lined up) and I noticed that it was all fenced in with barbed wire, and all the wire was pointing inward. I also noticed multiple security personnel on radios, but not a fed ex worker in sight. There was a turnstyle type gate that looked exactly like this one:

I don't know if it's me being paranoid, but it's right off of a military base, it's a huge warehouse type building with barbed wire turned inward, crazy security, etc...

Next time I'm out there I'll take some pictures, or if there is anyone on here in that area, go check it out for yourself, it's spooky.

I also have another thread on the increased military air activity I've been seeing lately, which I assume is coming from Stewart AFB, check it out here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

join