It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Licence, registration and DNA, please!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The traffic police in Germany are now gathering DNA-samples during speed-controls.

They claim the purpose is to find suspects and criminals faster.

This is the start of a future test-system, where 1300 samples are already collected by police.

I couldnt find link in english, but maybe it will come.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by Daniem]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Daniem

slowly and surely they draw their plans against us... No not H G Wells or Martians.

I see the war of worlds happening as in a war of the free and the new world order.
Germany does this.
The UK is building more databases than you can shake a stick at with DNA and CCTV everywhere.
All over the worlds governments are plotting against their own people.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Did you know that in britain they NEVER delete your DNA once they have it, cause they say you are more likely to commit crimes if you already did, or even if you just were a suspect.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Daniem

Yes I am very aware of what the Govt are doing here.
It is done with the normal crap saying of, it will help us fight terrorism etc.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Ya pretty soon all those samplers will begin to become quite an expense to the government, as well as potential biohazard infection and lawsuits from someone getting infected. Police officers are not paramedics and the government would have to train police to properly handle those sample units and the blood samples plus prevent infection to both the officers and the one being sampled.

I doubt it will go very long.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Ya pretty soon all those samplers will begin to become quite an expense to the government, as well as potential biohazard infection and lawsuits from someone getting infected. Police officers are not paramedics and the government would have to train police to properly handle those sample units and the blood samples plus prevent infection to both the officers and the one being sampled.

I doubt it will go very long.

Cheers!!!!

What kind of procedure are you talking about? like injections and getting blood samples?

can you just rub a q-tip on your mouth and get a DNA sample? I don't think you need to be a paramedic to do that, I'm pretty sure they'll have you do it yourself and then place it on a bag.

Simple as that.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arseniscan you just rub a q-tip on your mouth and get a DNA sample? I don't think you need to be a paramedic to do that, I'm pretty sure they'll have you do it yourself and then place it on a bag.

You are correct. They take DNA samples by scraping the inside of the cheek with a scratchy q-tip.

It shows how they do it in this video. www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join