It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe 'Biden-isms'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Quotes from your vice president that the current administration would probably like for you to forget you ever read or heard. Please feel free to add more.

"If I keep talking long enough, you'll be too freezing to write"
(Source)

"If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, if we stand up there and we really make the tough decisions, there's still a 30 percent chance we're going to get it wrong."
(Source)

"Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs."

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking." (Source)

“I’ve been calling for more troops for over two years, along with John McCain and others subsequent to my saying that.” - Meet the Press, November 27, 2005

“The more people learn about them (Obama and Hillary) and how they handle the pressure, the more their support will evaporate.” - Biden in an interview with the Huffington Post, he assessed Obama and Hillary Clinton

“When this campaign is over, political slogans like ‘experience’ and ‘change’ will mean absolutely nothing. The next president has to act.”

“Uh, uh, Chuck Graham, state senator, is here. Stand up, Chuck, let ‘em see you. Oh, God love you. What am I talking about?” - to wheelchair-bound Missouri state senator, Charles Graham - September 9, 2008

“I think we should divide the country into three regions, just like we did in Bosnia.” - Joe Biden, radio Interview - August 2007

[edit on 10-2-2009 by sos37]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
he makes Bush look like a professor of public speaking.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Pretty much anyone would have been better than Biden. I thought for sure he was going to sink the ship for Obama.

join