It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overwhelming sense of doom today, Feb. 10,2009

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
That actually happens to me once in a very great while, Ill have a day where something doesnt seem right, as if a tradegy is about to happen. Usually never does. Dont sweat it.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
It is hard not to feel impending doom when that is all the MSM is bombarding us with 24/7. Try to stay away from watching the news and spend some time away from the media. Do something fun with friends and family. Take a deep breath of fresh air and relax. We will be ok.

My prayers go out to our friends in Australia who have lost friends and family in the fires. It is terrible to think that someone is intentionally setting these fires and I hope they catch the bastards.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Nirgal

Moon has much effect on people if think about it, earth would not be same, with out moon.
Then the trasmuting effect of moon on Suns Rays, who knows if has effect to make some go loonie. lunie

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

Call me crazy sickofitall, but I would carefully suggest mabey looking at your constellation and seeing if there is any conjunctions of rare occurrences going on.

The only time I ever felt something like what you are describing, my constellation had a lot going on it it, and it was like I found this out because I felt so strong of a death or something coming that I searched all possibilities....could of been coincidence...but I dont believe in those...soo...mabey...just check.

I would find out your sign by a sidereal zodiac and see what was going on in it yesterday...will be going on in it.

Just thoughts

LV

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Weather like this is normal. This is not the first time we had weather like this

But overall nice thread

Peace

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Today's just been meh. Another night with 2 hours of sleep.
Go figure.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
i felt the same thing yesterday on the 10th. i thought it was just a random wave of doom and gloom but apparently other people were feeling the same thing. wiiiieerrrddd!!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I had this feeling Sunday threw Tuesday also. complete with dreams of closed in spaces with the undead and trapped in a basement during a tornado, these are normal dreams for me but i got a doom feeling behind them and thats unusual. I do not believe that it had anything to do with the tornado in Kansas Tuesday.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
we're all doomed but we've been doomed...its only a matter of time before we reach a crisis on a global level...just leave it at that.

the world grows darker daily, theres no need for scare tactics, we know we're all screwed.

leave it at that.

[edit on 2/11/2009 by AceOfAces]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXTheClown
I had this feeling Sunday threw Tuesday also. complete with dreams of closed in spaces with the undead and trapped in a basement during a tornado, these are normal dreams for me but i got a doom feeling behind them and thats unusual. I do not believe that it had anything to do with the tornado in Kansas Tuesday.

When you have dreams like this, what you have to do is say come on guys, the undead people, come on guys were gong to OZ. Then run out and jump into the Tornado.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Take heart...all is not lost! We still have today, and some more tomorrows!

[edit on 11-2-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

you're a very good man

i know even from a short post like this... that you are a very caring being. I commend you for that. It will be in due time (leading up till 2013) that people will understand how crucial it is to care for others.

In regards to hearing the screams however... i dont want you to ignore them... but to rather just listen and learn from them if you can. Despite all the suffering that is taking place (unfortunately i feel that it will only worsen) i still leave my place of living everyday and spread such happiness to others throughout the day.. that i KNOW that i am doing the right thing... its these little things that will lead up to an unsurmountable awakening between us all. Love thy neighbor.

I'd offer you meditational techniques and such, but i am unsure as to whether or not you would like to attain them... nonetheless feel free to contact me and i will happily put up a thread or whatnot regarding how to open the crown chakra.

Vibration is the root of universal energy. Love you my bruddah! hang in there (and always remember that this is such a miniscule portion of the journey - i just learned that recently :p )

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Something is certainly coming.
I dont know exactly what. or when.
But something is supose to happen.
i swear i feel it in my blood.
It flows through my heart as it beats and everytime it beats i feel it strangle my mind with curiousity.
For anyone out there that has any idea the "feeling" i mean.
Then you too know that something is going to happen in this life time that will be remembered for the rest of human exsistance.
Something is going to happen which will change life as we know it.
Forever.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
It was my belief that back in October we had a very, very unnatural thinning of the veil.
Anyway, nothing ever went right since. I'm hoping that spring will bring some balance.

Today I woke in a good mood, after horrid nightmares, but the wind was howling rather ungodly - it was so bad it was like some wind demon was trying to get in the house, rattling the screen doors and such. We lost part of the roof on an outbuilding and our cold frame was all torn up when it was over.

In the grocery store, as I was shopping, the lights went out. It was eerie.

My son was in a foul mood, and spent most of the day in the bed, saying he was sick.

It was a weird day. Glad it is over. I have felt though, since Oct., that something was moving.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I felt the same around the same time.

If it is not a coincidence, then our minds have picked up on something subcosciously.

It may be a realisation that there is a serious threat to the survival of humankind.

or I couljustbe adding to your scary story. I mean theres nothing that bad happening at the moment, is there?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Hi all I'm just a lurker who doesn't want to commit to *another* username/password to remember...

I just wanted to chime in that it wasn't just a full moon but we had a lunar eclipse as well. I had my zen on all last week and then suddenly the 9th & 10th I felt as flat as a pancake and like I'd been thrown off my positivity rails.

Now, fluctuations are perfectly natural and nobody can be upbeat 100% of the time. But I definitely felt cold-turkey disconnected from the divine (I'm actually a very secular but spiritual person and I simply don't know of a better way to word it)...

I think the best thing to be done (if you're so inclined) is to take care of business at home in the physical realm. That means nourish your body with good food, good breathing techniques, and lots of self-care and treat those around you with a bit of extra kindness and compassion - be generous with your smiles and if you're not inclined to be nice at least try to be less crotchety!!!

............And I have a sneaking suspicion that now is a good time to lay off all out of body extra-dimensional travel/contact with the other realms - for the time being. I don't think it's a good time to be "On the road" as it were. Now is a good time to lay low, keep one's head down until the wind changes direction. Then break out the sage & smudge like crazy. Does that make sense?

All the best, folks!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

You must live in the USA right?
If i was you i would feel like that everyday!
hahahahaha

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Nirgal

Well you can dig up all the "evidence" you want to prove your point. The fact for me remains that i always feel the weight of the moon long before i realize it's actually full. I feel strange, i notice people acting strange, and i look up and oh- there she is.If you cut me open would you find eveidence of that? Probably not. But then again how many emotions or thoughts would you find? This thing moves the oceans. you dont think it can move us?

cheers.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by survival

Thank you for all the kind words.
Just FYI, I'm a woman. Hope that doesn't disappoint you.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Daniel666

Yea, pretty scary right now. I think things will get better though. I know that Americans can bounce back. I was surprised how fast we did after the 9-11 attack.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join