It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overwhelming sense of doom today, Feb. 10,2009

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
Prove it

This is ridiculous. Who has ever told us we are better than the other animals - make no mistake, you are an animal - human beings are animals.

Will the love of money save you? NO.

Probably only loving Jesus will save you - but I could be wrong - I am not a prophet, just a believer.

I know we are animals, but we are animals with the sence of self, this can only be said about a few animals.

I would save the life of one person before saving the life of an animal, reguardless of who the person was, the person could be my bitter enemy, yet I will still save them first.
People will throw themselves in front of a whaling boat to stop a whale from being harpooned, yet these same people can just ignore thousands of children starving in Africa,
would you allow the death of 1 whale to feed 100 children for a month?

your answer may determine whether you are a more moral person than one who is more worried about the stockmarket.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Someone better call the WAAAAAAAAAAAAAmbulance.

Seriously guys, if something happens, it happens. Don't be a big crybaby about it.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NativeAmerican

Again, as you may not have noticed that I put this in the paranormal studies board. I am a sensitive, and I wanted to make sure that the anxiety I was having was not being felt by others. It just so happens that as I was leaving work, someone told me that we were in for some ruff weather yesterday. I then came to the conclusion that the anxiety was probably from atmospheric weather changes, which I am very sensitive to. I haven't had a chance to post this till now.
I'm sorry if I caused fear, but I clearly stated in my opening that this was a feeling I was having, and I needed help working through it. I feel it's ok to ask for help from my fellow humans, and thanks to those that tried to help instead of bashing me.
By the way there were tornadoes in my area last night, and there was also a 1/2 mile wide tornado in Lonegrove, Okla. So far there are 8 confirmed deaths. Just FYI.
Today is a beautiful day, and I feel even better knowing that there are still some people out there that actually try to help those in need.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MacDonagh

Seriously guys, if something happens, it happens. Don't be a big crybaby about it.

My thoughts exactly. How can you prevent something by being scared? And if you can, please give me an example of it, as I have a hard time figuring out how. If you sit at home scared to go out because of war/terror/hunger/drout/whatever, how can you tell when things are safe again and go out? You have to go out and see for yourself, you can't trust others to tell you, and what do you know, when you go out, all types of new ish can happen.

My grandma tought me, never be scared, and if you are scared, don't show it. Best advice ever given.

Peace

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

Could be the full moon. It affects people more than we realize.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
great... this site is turning into a crisis help chat forum

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Call me crazy ,but the days I feel impending Doom, usually have funny or unexpected positive endings..like my "6th sense" somehow inverts. unpleasant stuff always happens to me when least expected...yet in retrospect that same unpleasant stuf usually results in positive things in the end....

Yup, I`m a "cup is half full" kinda guy.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Wow, talk about the world gone mad!!!
Check This news story:

edition.cnn.com...

Is it realated to the bigger picture?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Your posting gave me chills..I've been feeling something bad for the past week about the 11th or 12th! It's not often I get these feelings however I've been 100% on about them when I do. I can teach others how to do this if anyone is interested.. Anyways, watch for an event were people are harmed in some way. Not just a couple of people either, it could be quite a few. The future is always subject to change however I believe were too deep into this one for anything to be prevented. I believe the reason why we are picking up on this one so easily is because this is a mass sacrafice. I don't mean to scare anyone however each and every one of us needs to take responsability for whats going on in our world today and especially for themselves. And that may mean expanding on your common way of thinking. You don't have to believe that just yet however I will say that when something bad like this happens it is very important that you do not be frightened. This is a form of worship and many people all around the world all feeling the same thing at the same time has a magnifying effect..good or bad. I think everyone would agree on that. Instead, stay positive, let go of the hate you have, then you are litterally doing the very thing that could save yourself one day. Fellow Human. Proj Freedom.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I haven't read the whole thread yet, but I want to tell you that I am embarrassed for a few people here that have responded so coldly about the situation going on in your country right now.

My heart and prayers go out to all of you! It is horrifying that these fires are being set deliberately. I pray that whoever is doing this is caught and punished to the fullest extend of the law. My heart and prayers are with the families that have lost there loved ones and their homes.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeus2573

I would imagine so. I also suggest the stock market, well because most all of us has had our eyes on that. This tends to bring anxiety and fear to alot of people.

I was thinking about this, there is a web site I came across a while ago. I wish I had the linkage but it monitored basically what would be the equivelant of our collective consciess state according to demographics. So a population that was under high anxiety or fear for instance might show up as blue (cool colors) on the map while areas that were more relaxed and calm would appear as warmer colors such as orange, kind of like chakras but this monitored it on a scale of demographics.

I gotta get going but I think it would be interesting if somebody might look into this and see what we can find. The results might be quite revealing.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It was a full moon. The full moon is an incredible force on us little humans. like it or not. just ask any one who works in a jail or hospital.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573

Could be the full moon. It affects people more than we realize.

I was tempted to write, "No, no, no, no, no, no!"

Then I remembered a little over a year ago I may have said something similar.

If the image of a round, full, brilliant disc in the sky is alleged to have sent people a little wappy then I would investigate other reasons before blaming the moon.

Seriously, the moon, full or otherwise plays no direct role in affecting people.

Sorry.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Oh, for the record I actually felt worse today than yesterday. That may have had something to do with no lunch and low blood sugar; dark skies and rain; heavy workload; or paranoia.

Either one, I don't know. Any are likely.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tasteslikethunder

Please read this.

I run the risk of getting the same abuse I did a couple of nights ago but hey...

Listen, I am open minded, but not so much that my brains fall out. I will do my best to deny ignorance and if proven wrong or corrected, will admit same.

I will however, not deny ignorance.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
it's Feb 11 and nothing happened and guess what nothing will happen tomorrow either.

Peace

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

everyday, it seems like theres some dolt like you predicting on ATS doom and gloom; like the days GONNA explode!

we all know the govt is screwing us and there is some type of event soon...

yesterday it was the ninth, now its the tenth, and so on...

dont waste our time

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Jester

You may want to read my comment above, just scroll up a bit. Again, this was not a prediction thread.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Doom? how could you miss it and it is NOT by accident. If you think otherwise then (#) who am I to say your wrong but you are. Doom and gloom for who can save us from the greed and cruelty that man has become. Not all of course but enough to make this # really start to stink.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join