It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whose fault are the octuplets? YOURS!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptic1

And that is another indication that this is M Kultra, and the nazis! She worked at a mental hospital, a very worthy and high stress job. It also is where a lot of these programs are run!

I am even more convinced she is deliberately being used to create even more of a police state with even less rights for its citizens!

This case was being brought up on the Victoria music station I was listening to.
This is a Canadian one criticizing her for costs to the crappy US health care system, mind you and I had a red out!!!! I shouted in my car that I was left of Dave Barrett, he didn't get womans issues very much and that even while she may have done this out of lack of clear reasoning (which I doubt!!! and instead see the nazis that run this country behind this) she is doing it while 40% of women are not having children and no one has the right to take away individual rights and freedoms from people, and all people in this world should have complete health and dental care by the way!!!! And that the taxes people pay had better boomergang back to them in GOOD SOCIAL PROGRAMS instead of to banks, coorperations, the militia and black projects!!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

What.. will we also be 'responsible' for drunk drivers, drug addicts, womanbeaters, school shooters, and hey, why not add any social ill you can think of next as well, just to stay on the safe side?

Yes.

We ARE all responsible. We are responsible for perpetuating a society which values celebrities over teachers, looks over brains, quantity over quality, and uses wealth as a yard stick of self worth.

In our society if you are wealthy or beautiful or have a 8 kids in one go you're deemed to be "cool" or "successful" or "popular" - Fill in with your adjectives of choice.

I agree with the OP fully - we all should take some responsibilty for validating the lie that happiness is being Angelina Jolie.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
One of the most disturbing facts in this case seems to be getting overlooked.
It’s reported 3 of her children are receiving disability payments.
The reasons have not (yet) been released.

What kind of mother would have three children with some type of condition that entitles them to receive disability as infants and toddlers - and CONTINUES TO PUMP OUT CHILDREN!!!

You are insane, just certifiably selfishly insane to knowingly take a risk to bring a child into this world that may be anything less than perfect.

And No, before any of you jump all over that statement let me clarify I don’t mean blond haired blue eyed perfect.

But if you’ve had three children and each one of them is in some way mentally or physically handicapped - don’t you think a loving caring and responsible mother would have her tubes tied or beg a doctor for a hysterectomy?

As much as I hate governments over-involvement with children and the families in the USA I say this case boarders on charges being brought against her for failure to protect children in her care, or, contributing the harm of a child, Something like that.
She obviously has no control over herself you can’t blame me for wishing someone else did - in order to save more children a life of hurt and dependence.

I’m so close to agreeing in fact with Mystiq.
It’s almost the NWO’s dream come true this case.
Set the precedent for family control, etc.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by silo13]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I think that it is true that most people "worship" a star but I do not think that most of them make it into the obsession you think. For most it's just a form of escapisim; people feel that they can relate to a certain person of fame and like to follow their life, since they feel that they might do something similiar to that person if they were the famos one.

However 99.999% of people still realize that they are not that celebrity and keep their worship to entertainment.

It isn't our fault that Miss 14 couldn't realize that. Honestly the only place where I would draw the line with her worship is the having of kids. She wants to get plastic surgery to look like Jolie? I don't care. But she should not be "collecting" babies to emulate her.

There is such a level of deviousness to her actions I don't think it is even fair to say that we as a culture pressured her into what she did.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

I bet if you were angelina jolie you'd be happy too..

The 'celeb-worshipping' is a means by which ordinary 'have-not's' can dream of a day when they will be in the spotlight, so they keep supporting a sick system.. I do not endulge in it but I can see why people would suffer from celeb-worshipping..

That does not mean I think the people who participate in this are to blame for the ills of society.. there is such a thing as 'common sense' and 'personal responsibility'.

Besides, IF this woman can support this many children in a way that these children grow up into mature, caring adults I do not see why anyone has the right to beat up on her choices in life.. if they all become drug-addicted jailbait with homicidal tendencys it's a whole other ballgame, but only time can tell..

At least these children have a mama that cares about children.. not like some 'mothers' who only have one child, are socially perfectly acceptable, and the kid has to fend for him-herself for life because 'mama' is too busy with her own life..

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
reply to post by skeptic1

And that is another indication that this is M Kultra, and the nazis! She worked at a mental hospital, a very worthy and high stress job. It also is where a lot of these programs are run!

I am even more convinced she is deliberately being used to create even more of a police state with even less rights for its citizens!

This case was being brought up on the Victoria music station I was listening to.
This is a Canadian one criticizing her for costs to the crappy US health care system, mind you and I had a red out!!!! I shouted in my car that I was left of Dave Barrett, he didn't get womans issues very much and that even while she may have done this out of lack of clear reasoning (which I doubt!!! and instead see the nazis that run this country behind this) she is doing it while 40% of women are not having children and no one has the right to take away individual rights and freedoms from people, and all people in this world should have complete health and dental care by the way!!!! And that the taxes people pay had better boomergang back to them in GOOD SOCIAL PROGRAMS instead of to banks, coorperations, the militia and black projects!!!!

You say it was her individual right and freedom to bring 16 children into the world, with no means to support them??? Are you serious?

What about my lost right and lost freedom to be able to stop the federal govt. from robbing me every month so they can pay for someone else to decide to bring 16 children into the world which she cannot afford? Whatdya mean, GOOD SOCIAL PROGRAMS?? Do you think she would have had 16 children if she thought SHE was going to have to provide for them?? LOL

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
Whose fault are the octuplets? YOURS

It's her fault that she got pregnant and it's the pregnancy is the fault of the idiot doctor that implanted her. That's it. I'm not to blame. Only her, and those that enabled her - like the doctor.

** I feel sorry for the kids. 'whose fault are they'. That's what they are welcomed into the world with. 'Mistake' and 'fault' and _______ (fill in negative word). When they get older and learn their early history and what the world thought of them .... serious mental health problems.

The woman is a whack. The doctor was wrong.
But the kids aren't 'faults'. They are kids.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I believe in a negative tax system with everyone receiving guaranteed incomes so no one can look another and say, "you're on the public purse!!!!" and complete economic equality between every single man woman and child on this planet, preferrably the moneyless resource society.

Not to mention, as a mother of 5 boys, I will attest to the fact that no sane woman on this planet would willingly have that many children. Mental disorders should be treated, and M Kultra MC programs are a lot more pervasive than you can even imagine!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I don't think we're the ones who obsess over celebrities. We're the ones who obsess about conspiracies and aliens.

When you're talking about Brad and Angelina's babies, I think you're talking about the paparazzi and nosy teenage girls. They're the ones you should be complaining to. I don't think anyone who buys those celebrity gossip magazines would go on AboveTopSecret and discuss about how the government is keeping something hidden and UFOs being sited above the White House.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join