It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whose fault are the octuplets? YOURS!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
How can it not be your fault that this delusional woman had octuplets? Didn't you "ooh" and "aah" when Angelina and Brad had little Shiloh? Didn't you go nuts when Brad and Angelina had the twins? What about Jennifer Lopez and Skeletor and their precious bundles of joy. The list continues endlessly- every time a gorgeous actress and her spouse have a baby, the media start printing stories about how amazing that they were for having a baby. The media starts a bidding war for the first pictures of the new babies. Several millions if it's a Brangelina baby. The media pay this kind of money because you....yes and you...and you over there... demand to see pictures of America's royalty.

Now let's look at this world through the eyes of a delusional woman who feels hurt by all the things she feels she lacks in her life. She isn't gorgeous, and the world around us tells us we have to be gorgeous. So she gets a new nose, some cheek implants and rubberlips, possibly because someone along the way said she resembles Angelina. Through her prism of delusion she looks at the world trying to understand how she too can be famous? Can she act? Probably not? Can she sing? Probably not either, or we would have seen her on American Idol? Can she reproduce in order to make the millions that the Stars of Hollywood make for each baby they reproduce? NOPE not that even that! She is doomed to being nobody because of a physical condition. Enter Dr Kamrava who will make these dreams come true for this delusional woman.

She has one child - nope not famous yet. Then two - then five and six (twins) wait that worked for Angelina? "What's wrong with me?" Why aren't people praising me for reproducing? So she turns on the TV and sees that BIG families get television shows and live in big houses even if they aren't famous. Magazines also bid for photographs of these "precious bundles of joy". Septuplets are so 1997! So off Nadya goes to the wondrous Dr Kamrava who will make her the mother of all mothers, she will be famous, rich and she will be loved by nations around the globe. And so it was. And it wasn't so good.

So why is this your fault? And why should your tax money pay for this delusional woman and her poor fourteen children? Because you were the one who hero worshipped the famous of Hollywood, you were the one who demanded to know which one of them was having a baby or two. You were the one who tuned into any program about a big family who were living well on TV, or entertainment programs that would tell you when your favorite star went shopping, got married, got pregnant, what she named the baby. The more absurd the baby's name was the more it delighted you. In other words you were making these people famous and rich. You were also creating the myriad of celebrity gossip magazines and websites. Yes, YOU!

So when a weak minded woman, who probably should have had her mother take her for psychological treatment when as a teenager she started speaking about having children to fill the void, saw the world through the magical image that your money and adoration had created, she wanted to live in Hollywood. She wanted to be rich and admired. So don't complain when your tax money has to pay for raising these 14 children, or for the medical expenses involved in delivering these children, or the special education these kids will need. You only have the society you created to blame.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by Mynaeris]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Mynaeris

How did the average man create her problem? Average man did not create this society, the rich has. The average person goes to work, pay their taxes, and dies, how is it their fault.

You can actually blame the tabloids and MSM, like how fox told us what was on the lunch menu at Obama's children's school. How is that the average persons fault? Are they running around taking pics of britneys Hoo Ho?

If she was suppose to be famous she would of been, if she is delusional and mental, the people around her should of intervened.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

the amount of ignorance bleeding from the open wound that is your post is awe inspiring.

People like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, and Jennifer Lopez are apples, the mother of the octuplets is an orange. First of all, she's the only one you reference that has 14 (FOURTEEN!!!) children, second of all, she doesn't command a 7 figure income every year.

Nobody created her problem but her. Well, and those that would project the reason for her problem on others. Get over it, not even she rationalizes it the way you do.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Are you serious???? The (Snip) just wanted quick bucks, she's no better then the people on Jerry Springer.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by asala]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Circulation figures - about 5% of those that worship the stars.

PEOPLE 3,734,536
ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY 1,803,793
IN STYLE 1,783,235
US WEEKLY 1,668,135
STAR MAGAZINE 1,428,767
ROLLING STONE 1,309,117
VOGUE 1,260,316
NATIONAL ENQUIRER 1,239,211
VANITY FAIR 1,172,734
IN TOUCH WEEKLY 1,150,735

Then I could find the ratings for all the millions of people who watch TV shows on the inside lives of the famous - Entertainment Tonight, The Insider etc, or a whole channel on the rich and famous - The "E" channel.

Or we could start looking at the billions and billions made in Hollywood and Television each year. Guess who pays for you to be indoctrinated into who you should be, what you should think, and what you should own? You do!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Nonsense.

The fault is the womans. I dont give an aerial coitus about how "feeble minded" she is, and how susceptible she is to media influence.

The buck stops with her. Finito, end of discussion.

If you try and link the media back to the consumer, then perhaps we need to control the availability of media.

Could we have avoided this situation by banning the woman from buying Heat magazine or whatching TV? No? Then how the hell can the media be blamed for this, much less the consumers!!

I'll ascribe partial blame to the doctor, but its the woman who was at fault in the end. Its a real injustice that the taxpayers, and her children, will pay for her mistake and selfishness.

Let me put it in a final way- if we use your logic system, then the duty of care for the woman falls on us (ie its a collectivistic responsibility system). Shall we call for her to be sterilized? Shall we call for an abortion? What could we have possibly done to avoid this? Nothing. Hence "we" are not to blame, and we certainly shouldn't be penalised by having to support this woman and her family.

It would be fitting to force the doctor to pay for her upkeep, as part of the punishment for his negligence.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
it is not our fault that she is mentally unstable, no one put a gun to her head demanding her to pop out 14 kids, without any kind of income whatsoever. She demands attention, she craves it, and now these children are going to suffer (and so will our wallets, as taxpayers), because she is a selfish waste of oxygen.
It is no one's fault but her own. Don't go projecting. It's not going to work.

link   
That doesn't make us responsible for what this woman did.

The decision was hers...no one else's. The fault is hers....no one else's.

The blame lies with her.....no one else.

link   
So exactly how is it my fault that this nutty broad has 14 kids? I realy dont even give a crap about brangelinas kds or anyoneelsaes for that matter. all kisd suck except for mine PERIOD!

MessOnTheFED!

im a crappy one hand typer deal with it!

[edit on 10-2-2009 by MessOnTheFED!]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Breaker

I see you just joined.
If your post is any indication of the input ATS will be subjected to in the future, well, don't feel like you need to stay around on our account.
Your racist *redneck* remark and verbal slurs against women are not wanted here.

...ON TOPIC...

One of the greatest problems (I See) in the US society at this time in history is the grand assumption that if their life isn't perfect it's societies fault.

Your post is pretty much the whole shee-bang of a perfect example.

Not only do I not agree with you but I find your post offensive, in that, following your opinion we should all say we're sorry and pat the back of serial rapists and tell them it’s ok it‘s all out fault? Oh please!!!

His mother didn't breast feed them.
His father beat him.
He had no role model but freaky television shows and movies like *7* and *Saw* (5 now ? Gawd!)!.
So he (she) goes out and rapes and kills.
But it's societies fault for making blockbusters out of movies glamorizing serial rapists and killers?
See where I'm going with this?

Sorry, I can’t subscribe to that opinion nor will I ever.

Like I was saying before, in my opinion half the problem in the US right now is people not taking responsibility for their actions.
People who blame society.
Well blame is nothing but a cop out and nothing in life is going to get any better singularly or in society as a whole until people start taking responsibility for themselves and stop looking for someone else to blame.

peace

[edit on 10-2-2009 by silo13]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I can care less about the octuplets or their mother.. there is much bigger, more serious things going on in the world and my life right now. Last thread you'll see me in concerning the octuplets.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Those statistics are pretty small numbers compared to the 300 million American population.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by 1xion325alpha]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
i actually agree, by creating the sort of world in which certain things are deemed as 'impressive' we are adding a large amount of pressure on the minds of sensitive people.

She clearly isn't as strong or smart or lucky as those who manage to get famous, she's probably lived a fairly hard life and she's no doubt been brought up with this fantasy illusion she's 'special' - this issue has been fairly well covered in Peer Gynt by Henrik Ibsen, a young boy peer is brought up by his loving but impoverished mother on fairy stories, she loves him so much that he grows a wild imagination and a sense that he is 'destined' to be the hero of the story, well he is a wild tale teller, his drempt deeds put him in his mind at least above everyone else. Then one day dismayed by the lack of dues ex in his life he snatches a princess and runs off to the hills, where he meets the troll king and starts to slowly see the error of his ways.

I heartly suggest reading it if you haven't.

This is the world that we've as a group of people have created, television and the media blast you in the face with this idea that you're the hero of the tale, some people ONLY watch films which have happy endings, perfect relationships and attractive casts - is it a wonder that they expect, even if only on a subliminal level, to meet Mr Right and move to a castle in the country? To rescue the princess and claim the kingdom? or as seems to be the case at the moment to fight the good fight and gain glory defeating evil. These people can't help in this awful world we've made but wish for glory, they have no choice but to feel entitled to everything they want.

You might mock her for falling for such an obviously sick dream, have not also you become afflicted? Do not you think that you're the only one who sees the truth, the one who is destined to fix the world, is not your perfect partner just waiting for you? We've all let ourselves drink deep of the dream, some of us are able to detach ourselves and accept that life isn't always glory but not everyone can.

If we had a deep respect for pragmatism, an understanding that we can't all be a princess but ours is to enjoy what is ours and most importantly an acceptance that there is no gage to success then maybe we wouldn't see so many desperate people wrecking their life searching for something they'll never find. heh, but then the economy would collapse because it's currently based on massive amounts of greed
hehe lucky for us it's on it's way down anyway -maybe a sensible world is the solution to the economic doom?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
If someone is truly delusional or has mental health problems, then there should be a community action, for we are communal beings, not islands to ourselves. If this is truly the case, the community is somewhat at fault, though in the US, it may be put on the cabal, for lack of good equal free health care system and support systems, because this woman should have been reached before she ruined her life. As a mother of 5 boys, who given the choice, would have preferred none, but who loves her children fiercely non the less, I do know that even on a yuppie income, this would be unmanageable, stressful and a terrible feeling of mission, without personal joy and rewards.

On the other hand, I can't help but feel, with the various M Kultra mind control programs going on, invasively on every level, in every area, by the Joseph Mengle style nazis who invaded and inflitrated the US, after the war (in effect they won it subversively), I have to question this case, which has drawn so much attention, and the doctors working behind it very much. I ask questions:
What does this serve? It seems like an anti family message, and particularly to make an example of large families.

I feel something is very wrong with this case, and feel that this woman has undergone MC all her life.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Posters on this thread have definitely raised some interesting points.

1) Let's explore the new "American dream" - to be rich, famous, gorgeous and to do as little as possible; and
2) Then where do we get this idea from? The media that we are exposed to every day. Magazines, TV, movies and the internet; and
3) Why do these magazines constantly show us the lives of the rich and famous - who they are dating, what they are wearing, how much money they are making, when they have children, what they name their children etc.? Because we as a society who have bought into this "American Dream" demand that they supply this information to us. Remember if there is no demand for an item there will not be a supply of it. Economics 101.;and
4) Who reads and watches the constant propagandizing of this new American dream? The masses of Americans, especially those whose lives are perceived to be lacking in value because they have been indoctrinated into believing this is all that has true value; and
5) So in effect we both demand this coverage, and are at the same time indoctrinated by it. For the less able-minded who are incapable of questioning the validity of celebrity as the ultimate goal of life, its appeal is exceptionally strong.
6) As we continue encouraging the media to report adoringly on the glamorous buffoonery of Hollywood, those who are most vulnerable mentally or emotionally among us are the most affected -- as illustrated by Nadya.
7) The same is true of avertising, marketing, etc. -- we have a society that preys most heavily on the weak, those we should instead be looking to protect.
8) So in effect we are guilty of what has happened to this woman by actively supporting the entire twisted cycle with our dollars.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Well, from what I've been reading, book deals and possible tv shows have already been floated before this woman.

Looks like that segment of society that obsesses over stupidity is ready to bite on this story as well.

At best we have an irresponsible woman and an unethical doctor.

At worst? Someone who brought life into this world for the sole purpose of making money and could not care less about the well being of the children any more than she would any other livestock she was raising for profit.

These kids are her cows and chickens. She hopes they'll have a productive yield and maybe get her on Cable with "john and kate plus 8" and whatever that other show is with the 17 children.

Who created that? Whoever tunes in.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hey now, don't pin this on me, I ain't taking that Child Support Payment.

Shesh oh Pete!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Yeah no offense btu this gal and her actions is not my fault

The victimization we've reached in this country is astounding

-Kyo

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Here is a prime example of why this kind of bahavior is happening around America. Celebrity obsessed media like "The Insider" gives credibility to this woman's deluded aspirations with shows like they are going to have tonight.

"Buzzworthy: Do You Think Octo-mom Has a Resemblance to Angelina Jolie?"

The Insider

As someone posted on this thread - WE ( both you and me) are guilty of allowing this kind of insanity continuing be supporting these shows, or buying these celebrity magazines.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by Mynaeris]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join