It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture from Mufon.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Just been looking on there to see if anything interesting had appeared. And this caught my eye.

www.mufoncms.com...
www.mufoncms.com...

those 2 pictures,which show 4 lights, grouped together under the clouds.

here's the full description.

Was at dinner in Nelson, New Zealand. Was enjoying the sunset so took 2 digital pics of it. Only later while looking at the pics on my computer I realized there was something else in the photos. This is when I saw the four lights. The horizontal lines above are overhead power lines.

Doesn't really look like any aircraft i'd recognise. Maybe they've got something good here. Maybe it's cgi. I'll let the image people deduct that one.

over to you.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
interesting picture, for sure. i'll have to go to mufon and look up the story behind this. as more and more people walk around with digital cameras, we are going to be getting alot more of these pictures.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Very interesting picture.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I saw these pictures on Mufon this morning too. Looks very interesting to say the least. Not much of a story behind these though. It seems to me as if people are capturing more things while not trying to.. Can't wait for all the flamers and skeptics to say it is a bird

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
was in a diner and took the picture and didn't see it till got home? Sounds and looks like a reflection on glass. Doesn't mean it is but it appears so.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
was in a diner and took the picture and didn't see it till got home? Sounds and looks like a reflection on glass. Doesn't mean it is but it appears so.

It doesnt necessarily mean he was inside the diner when taking the picture... But aye, it all depends on that fact. If its glass in front, its probably a reflection. And then the guy should get himself a new brain, capturing a beautifull sunset through glass, bah!

Still the situation need clarification.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by merka]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
If this was taken indoors it looks suspiciously like a reflection.
If not.. good find.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I say lets let some of the more aggressive photo buffs take a look at it I can't tell one way or another.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I say lets let some of the more aggressive photo buffs take a look at it I can't tell one way or another.

Hhmm,thanks for cropping it.

There looks to be alot of pixilation around the lights. Can't really tell if there's also pixilation in the background as it's kind of all the same mix of colour.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
That pixelization is likely due to image compression for posting it...

Well, the simplest thing would be for the photographer to identify the diner, then go in the diner and see if there is a light source with 4 bulbs...my bet is that there is...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I agree with stikkinikki, merka and Gazrok:
this configuration is always suspect, (and what looks to be an halo is a reflection of the area more bright because of the concentation of lights):
this is a good example:

Read more here

in my opinion this is likely a reflection from ceiling lamps.

Acidtastic, thanks for sharing

[edit on 11/2/2009 by internos]

top topics

join