It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The WoW thread - post your toons!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Just curious who here plays World of Warcraft, and what characters/server(s) do you play on?

I most often play the following toons:

Gomshak: Lvl 72 Gnome Warror - Malfurion Server
Coress: Lvl 32 Blood Elf Priest - Exodar Server
Corathola: Lvl 28 Blood Elf Rogue - Moonguard Server

I have about 100 other characters that I tinker with, but these are the ones I enjoy playing the most.

Anyone else?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I quit after about 2 months and gave my character to my cousin, so no idea what it is like now.

I quit when WOTLK came out because I had worked so hard to get to 70 and was just getting 'geared' and then with WOTLK none of my gear mattered anymore.

Ahh, his gear hasn't changed at all since I left him.

Still can't believe it took me about 10 runs of heroic Mag. Terrace to get that robe, and then about a week later it was obsolete. Same with the Mindblade from Kara.

Ceroth Lvl70 on Nagrand

[edit on 10-2-2009 by fooffstarr]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Well, if it makes you feel any better, i've never run a heroic instance, and have never gotten 1 piece of "leet" gear. lol

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaruseleh

Yeah well I failed pretty hard at PvP so I figured I had to gear up to run instances instead.

Had to be good at something lol.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Level 80 Death Knight

Play part time now. Not much to do. They need to release more content for me to call in more sick days at work

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Kul Tiras - Kayozz Level 80 (Alliance Disc/Holy Priest)

Started the looong road through the burning crusade as a humble shadow priest. The road was long, hard and fun.... Until i got to level 80, i never owned a peice of epic equipment, as i never raided, instead just hardcore quested my way to the final level.

At that point, i accidently disenchanted my good (blue) equipment whilst playing in a drunken state. Leaving me with no gear.

I then proceeded to use my tailoring skill and my money to buy some pvp gear and have never left the battlefield since.

I later respecced to discipline/holy and now serve as one of the best healers on many battlegrounds. Even as the least offensive class on the game, i can still hold my own against more powerful classes, with a combination of good gear, skilled tactics, team work and good use of my spells.

I love the battle of wintergrasp as it gives me great opportunity to rack up my honour points with insane healing and have also been known to pilot comandeer and destory the enemies towers and walls.

Now almost all my gear is epic, and i occasionaly sneak into raids as a healer in the hope that something nice will 'drop'.

Soon, i hope to be able to join an arena team and save up and earn some even better PVP gear...

Alliance FTW!!!!

[edit on 9-3-2009 by mr-lizard]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I am playing on a friends account when I have the time.

www.wowarmory.com...

Yeah you like what you see don't you. I used to have an account and I had a level 23 Troll Hunter but I stopped playing after a while. WoW isn't that addicting or at least it isn't for me. Yeah it's fun and the lore is pretty awesome but I don't think I could stand playing for twenty hours straight. So what if I am only level 10?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I have a few toons on crushridge

Kotar - Lvl 73 orc warrior

Carnesiro - Lvl 71 troll rogue

Omegashaolin - Lvl 74 UD warlock

Azràel - Lvl 70 tauren DK

Don't play as much as I used too though since Wotlk came out

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I have two toons I play exclusivley.

80 Holy priest - Blood Elf - Shadala
80 BM hunter - Troll - Balli

I don't do PVP because I suck at it.

I actually enjoy the economy of WoW and am very proud of the fact that I have funded through my auctions epic flyers for everyone in my guild.

It's nice being "rich" in game! I NEVER buy gold or anything like that, i just study the auction house and buy/sell accordingly.

I'm mainly into PVE and RP. Not to bothered about my gear really, as long as I look good!

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Cho'gull

Level 70 Night Elf Warrior

Protection Spec

Armor 13-15k

www.wowarmory.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I have a really degenerate collection of WoW characters.

80 BE paladin, 72 Orc DK, 67 BE rogue, 56 Orc Warlock, 31 druid, and a bunch of other crap alts on Alterac Mountains.

70 Gnome warlock, 64 Human paladin, and a bunch of mid 30 characters on Warsong...

At least three other level 30 characters on random servers...

I've been off this game for about three months now, and a friend of mine wants me to restart with him... Oh lawdy. I LOVED PvP until they released the Arena, and tried raiding naxx as a healer... wasn't my cup of tea.

Dare I return?...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Stagnation - 80 UD mage, Auchindoun.
Deakay - 78 BELF paladin, Auchindoun.

I haven't played in months, planning to get back into the game and level my ret pally for some srs PVP action within the next couple of weeks.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
I quit after about 2 months and gave my character to my cousin, so no idea what it is like now.

I quit when WOTLK came out because I had worked so hard to get to 70 and was just getting 'geared' and then with WOTLK none of my gear mattered anymore.

Ahh, his gear hasn't changed at all since I left him.

Still can't believe it took me about 10 runs of heroic Mag. Terrace to get that robe, and then about a week later it was obsolete. Same with the Mindblade from Kara.

Ceroth Lvl70 on Nagrand

[edit on 10-2-2009 by fooffstarr]

I was lucky enough to be playing since '05, well before BC dropped. When I hit 70, I had a raiding guild lined up and started clearing Kara and Gruuls almost instantly. I had a full set of pve epics, then I quit the game for the first time.

Got WOTLK at a midnight launch, reinstated my sub and rushed to 80. Did regular Naxx many many times to get some OK gear, but quit my main and rolled a pally before I got into any serious 25-man raiding.

I like my pally, but computer issues have impeded me from getting him to 80 for the time being.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I am an "altaholic" and had a few decently geared 70's (7 of them) in BC but wasn't geared enough for Black Temple so I never got to see it

Then I decided when WotLK came out I was going to focus on 1 toon, get him to 80 and start raiding so I wouldn't fall behind.
As my level 71 Paladin was grinding quests in Borean Tundra all these messages start showing up in chat; "*so and so guild* has achieved a worlds first!" This was 3 days after it was released! Talk about being deflated.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Shoomoo- Level 70 Orc Warlock (I stopped before WOTLK came out, but will get back on soon ) - Greymane Server

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Helig 80 Human Paladin (Ret/Holy)
Phiera 72 Human Warlock (Affliction)

Pushing 75 days of played time since September 2005 on the paladin, talk about a lot of weekends spend staying in and saving money!

top topics

join