It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1944 UFO Crash Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Prior to Roswell US fighter planes shot down an UFO in the wilderness mountains outside Washington, D.C. (West Virginia or Western Maryland mountains.) The fighter plane bullets made holes in the craft which was shaped as two saucers together but each hole slowly closed back up until there were so many hits the saucer wasn't able to recover.

Here is the rest of the story:
rense.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 10:02 AM
link   
If you're going to take the time to gather the pieces up in the first place...why would you bury them? And with dynamite? While I'm sure the author meant blowing up debris to cover the material, it still doesn't add up. Interesting read though....

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Interesting read though....

Do you know what I found interesting ? If an old P-51 Mustang can shot down a ufo, I'm wondering what will do a F-15 eagle, a Mig-29 Fullcrum or even a F-22 Raptor. We don't have to fear them if they don't know how to fight with our air-fighters.

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Iran, 1976 - F4 Phantom
Belgium, 1990 - F16's

both good planes for their times.

two instances where they know

why fear them anyway? age old argument I know, but they'd have squashed us now if they were just coming for the fight.

[Edited on 30-1-2003 by phait]

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

Do you know what I found interesting ? If an old P-51 Mustang can shot down a ufo, I'm wondering what will do a F-15 eagle, a Mig-29 Fullcrum or even a F-22 Raptor. We don't have to fear them if they don't know how to fight with our air-fighters.

A P-51 doesn't carry the avionics package that any modern day fighter carries.

Too much air combat now is dependant on the electronic systems, with lock ons for missiles, counter measures and so on.

nothing beats a close in dogfight with just eyeballs for targetting.

I've read reports where modern day aircraft fail to lock on or cannot pick up ufos on their onboard systems, or their systems fail.

Maybe this is some form of countermeasures used by the ufo, which screws with our current level of technology, but wouldn't have any effect on a vintage aircraft such as a P-51

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Most of the vintage aircraft UFO encounters talked about instruments going crazy, etc...So they'd simply gun them down... Our modern fighters would probably drop out of the sky when hit with advanced EMP weaponry that could get through the shielding....

Anyways, I've said this before...even a caveman can bring down a chopper with a well-placed arrow...

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Good arguments. So, let's use our modern jet against Irak and others rogue states, and let's use our old good WW2 airfighters against the UFO.

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Oh yeah! Im getting in my Ho 229 B-1 Night fighter and ill kick some grey ass!!!

It's probably the electronics that are the problem. But how make a good airplane whitout THEM?!?!?!?!?

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by RygelUK

I've read reports where modern day aircraft fail to lock on or cannot pick up ufos on their onboard systems, or their systems fail.

Maybe this is some form of countermeasures used by the ufo, which screws with our current level of technology, but wouldn't have any effect on a vintage aircraft such as a P-51

The reason that the fighters of today cannot lock onto them is that in theory the UFO's have electromagnetic fields that screw with the onboard guidance systems and targeting computer. I am not sure weather the machine guns on todays fighters can be placed under direct control of the pilot like on an old P-51. But there again our technology has advanced and so to as there's which might mean that even if the guns can be trained on the UFO the speed of it might outrun not only the bullets but the fighter as well.

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   
F-22 prototypes can outrun missiles that would be fired at, as well as bullets....

No reason to believe that alien craft can't do likewise...

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
F-22 prototypes can outrun missiles that would be fired at, as well as bullets....

No reason to believe that alien craft can't do likewise...

Yes, and a 1944 UFO can't outrun a P-51 Mustang and his 6 heavy .50 machine gun. Where is the problem ?

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
First thanks Gazrok for telling me about the F-22

How do you know that the alien space craft can't outrun A. the P-51 and B. any jets we have today

top topics

join