It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions Will Die on <insert date here>!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Well I replied to a prediction post yesterday on New York being nuked on the 9th - which didn't happen - obviously, and now there's another one - the 12th this time - death, destruction, mayhem & slaughter predicted - again.

So here's a new thread which the prediction fanatics can use to their hearts content - post away your misery here! Predict famine, earthquakes, nuclear war, the second coming - just put your prediction in with a date in here then all us normal ATS'ers don't have to sift through the CRAP you continually post because it's all in one thread which we can avoid like the plague (which you will probably predict)

[edit on 10/2/09 by vonspurter]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by vonspurter

Like anyones gonna do that though,

for effort though.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

Well I don't expect them to either -

more of a rant really!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
december 21st,2012

Or,I'm going for this afternoon,at precisly 3.46pm , Little Hampton in the UK, 240 zillion people will die a horrible death.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

240 zillion people will die a horrible death.

OMG. Stock up on water, food and medical supplies. Buy guns while you can............... Ad infinitum.

There you go in just a few short posts we've covered the entire spectrum of disaster thread replies

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I predict cheesecake will go up by $2.00 and every person that is in love with cheesecake will storm the grocery stores, knocking over the clerks, running over innocent bystanders and causing a frenzy in every food store across the country.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I predict that hundreds of thousands of people will die everyday.
It will be through old age, natural causes , accidents, choking, drowning, and my personal favourite, being bored to death by day time TV..

And I don't think cheesecake will go up by enough to cause a widespread panic, Im hoping its battenberg cake that goes up. I don't like it.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
I predict cheesecake will go up by $2.00 and every person that is in love with cheesecake will storm the grocery stores, knocking over the clerks, running over innocent bystanders and causing a frenzy in every food store across the country.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

why the cheesecake? Why!?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

why the cheesecake? Why!?

Becuz its such a lovely food! sighs...everyone here wants to take away our lovelies!!! grins and hugs you, but hides the cheesecake behind me back!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I predict this thread will survive until about page 3 where it contracts Salmonella from a tainted nut.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Becuz its such a lovely food! sighs...everyone here wants to take away our lovelies!!! grins and hugs you, but hides the cheesecake behind me back!

Thats ok, 2.50 for 2 pieces at walmart..
There's also a chocolate place here in town somewhere, where they can douse the thing in chocol...a...te... oh my...Too bad its 5:30 AM, I could go for a piece like that!

[edit on 10-2-2009 by Chiiru]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

I hear ya..its now 7 am..and ANYTHING doused in chocolate, im game for!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Im afraid to say that its predicted that in the US both cheescake and ice cream will be increased in price by $10 per slice/scoop in 2009. I will return later with evidence photos etc (the usual excuses for lack of evidence y'know hehe)

This will be accompanied by a raise in prices of fizzy sour sweets and cookies in the UK.

Hence there will be a spate of rioting and looting on both sides of the Atlantic which will trigger WWIII

Fear not though as I have the solution. I am prepared to enter a trade agreement with anyone in the US so that we may provide these essentials to the people at a cost they can afford and stick the proverbial 2 fingers up at the PTB!!

This is where the fight will be fought....and we will win brothers & sisters

[edit on 10/2/09 by mrvalleyboy]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrvalleyboy
Im afraid to say that its predicted that in the US both cheescake and ice cream will be increased in price by $10 per slice/scoop in 2009. I will return later with evidence photos etc (the usual excuses for lack of evidence y'know hehe)

This will be accompanied by a raise in prices of fizzy sour sweets and and cookies in the UK.

Hence there will be a spate of rioting and looting on both sides of the Atlantic which will trigger WWIII

Fear not though as I have the solution. I am prepared to enter a trade agreement with anyone in the US so that we may provide these essentials to the people at a cost they can afford and stick the proverbial 2 fingers up at the PTB!!

This is where the fight will be fought....and we will win brothers & sisters

And then we bring in octo-mom as the meat shield...

Come on, don't say you didn't see that coming.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

reply to post by Chiiru

I hear ya..its now 7 am..and ANYTHING doused in chocolate, im game for!

DataWraith gets out the bodychocolate and tries but fails to look appetising and alluring..

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mrvalleyboy

MY GOD! that's just robbery!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

HAHAHA..i have to say, im a bit of a geek, I 've never experienced BODY CHOCOLATE..but wow!!! what a concept!!!!
Is it free?????

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

NO NO..no mom shields..bless the mums...sighs...they can still make us biscuits and gravy..probably out of anything, including DIRT!

Ok, Im off to dream of cheese cake!!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

I know I was almost sick to my stomach when I stumbled upon this....cheescake sorted that out in no time

Do you have access to a good supply of fizzy/sour sweets (fizzy cherry cola bottles are the premiuim here) and cookies?! If so we could work together....and I can arrange coating anything in chocolate for you. Milk, white & dark!

I have the cheescake, I have the ice cream - We have the power!!

Woah woah WOAH!! You havent heard of choc body paint?!?!?! Here let me enlighten you my friend

www.treather.com...

Thats just 1 example! Theres loadsa stuff like that on the market
(Just realised you may have been sarcastic and Ive made a monkey of myself haha Ahh well all good fun)

[edit on 10/2/09 by mrvalleyboy]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I can give you an actual factual prediction.

I predict that Everyone will eventually die.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join