It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silver To Be Classified As A Pesticide-EPA Corruption

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
The EPA which is another corrupt organization closely allied to the corrupt FDA wants to classify Nano Silver a pesticide.

the Environmental Protection Agency is now selectively targeting nano silver - while ignoring pharmaceuticals and toxic chemical pesticides - as an environmental pollutant!

This is because nano silver has shown powerful anti bacterial and anti viral properties and its increasing us in health related fields is causing grave concern that its use may reach a critical point where it supercedes Big Pharma products.

No doubt this is the main reason they want to to classify it as a pesticide as you would not want your doctor to give you something called a pesticide would you?

If this this approved then it will be banned from health use and allowing Big Pharma to continue.

Another sinister reason is this:-

www.physorg.com...

October 14th, 2005 in Nanotechnology /

In the first-ever study of metal nanoparticles' interaction with HIV-1, silver nanoparticles of sizes 1-10nm attached to HIV-1 and prevented the virus from bonding to host cells. The study, published in the Journal of Nanotechnology, was a joint project between the University of Texas, Austin and Mexico Univeristy, Nuevo Leon.

www.freemarketnews.com...

While further research is needed, researchers are optimistic that nanological silver may be the silver bullet to kill viruses. The researchers in the study said that they had already begin experiments using silver nanoparticles to kill what is known as the super bug (Methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus). Already used as a topical antibiotic in the medical industry, silver may now come under consideration as an alternative to drugs when it comes to fighting previously untreatable viruses such as the Tamiflu resistant avian flu

Silver nano-particles can rein in replication of hepatitis B virus
Silver nano-particles with an average diameter of 5 to 50 nanometers can rein in the in vitro replication of hepatitis B viruses (HBV) through direct interaction with its DNA and viral particles, researchers said Monday.

"The finding provides a new direction for developing new anti- HBV drugs, with nano-particles used as drug carrier to enhance the antiviral efficacy while minimizing the undesirable side effects," Lu told a press conference Monday.

More info can be found here and you can sign a petition too here:-

www.newmediaexplorer.org...

It is clear that corruption in the EPA is the reason they want to ban nano silver and are ignoring pharmaceutical companies chemical wastes and toxic chemical pesticides and want to maintain big pharma profits.

We should get Obama to get these people investigated and arrested for conspiracy and fraud.

I urge we write a letter.

Anyone knows who the directors of the EPA are?

We should also get the FBI to investigate them and the FDA and see if they have been receiving donations,gifts,holidays and so forth.

Did you know that an average of 240240 America Citizens are killed from Side effects of Prescription drugs manufactured by Big Pharma every year?

[edit on 10-2-2009 by esecallum]

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Terms & Conditions Of Use
1 e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

[edit on Wed Feb 11 2009 by Jbird]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
This is completely ridiculous.

I think it's easier to make your own than to buy some from somewhere though, I just hope this doesn't turn into another reefer madness, where people will just associate a harmless/beneficial substance with evil without looking into it.

All you need is two small pieces of .999 silver, some distilled water, and a power cable/converter from a printer. Takes about thirty minutes to get an entire jarful of the stuff.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
When they say 'nano silver' do they literally just mean pure silver dissassociated in water as the above poster said?

I see no reason why it's called nano silver?!?

EMM

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectroMagnetic Multivers
When they say 'nano silver' do they literally just mean pure silver dissassociated in water as the above poster said?

I see no reason why it's called nano silver?!?

EMM

yes.

nanometre sized particles of silver suspended in pure water.

a nanometre is 0.000000001 metres or 0.001 micrometres.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan
This is completely ridiculous.

I think it's easier to make your own than to buy some from somewhere though, I just hope this doesn't turn into another reefer madness, where people will just associate a harmless/beneficial substance with evil without looking into it.

All you need is two small pieces of .999 silver, some distilled water, and a power cable/converter from a printer. Takes about thirty minutes to get an entire jarful of the stuff.

Please explain the power cable / converter, how do you make your own? Thanks, I would love to make my own.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The one I use is a 30w output plug/converter from a printer I wasn't using.

This video gives a pretty good idea of what to do...

www.youtube.com...

Cut the cable at the end that doesn't plug into the wall.

Split the negative wire and the positive wire away from each other, and connect an alligator clamp to the ends.

Connect those to your two pieces of .999 silver, and use something to keep them separated. I just use a piece of cardboard as it's free and non-conductive.

Put that on top of (with just the silver dipping in, not the clips) a glass/jar of DISTILLED WATER.
Tap water will react instantly and a white cloud will start to form right away. I don't know the specifics, but it's not pure.

With DISTILLED water, it'll take probably 15+ minutes before anything actually happens, but eventually you'll see a goldish cloud forming in the water.
I usually let it go for another 15 or 20 minutes, and that's it.

More info in these and these videos.

This is the most simple picture I could find of one. It looks like either he's using tap water or it's been running for a long time.

Do not confuse colloidal silver with silver particles, which is what actually 'turns people silver,' the biggest argument I've seen used (wrongly) against colloidal silver's use.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by alaskan]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
And the best part of our disgusting system, is that as a "pesticide" im sure they will take steps to make sure its not available for any of us, however we are completely free to walk into any lawn store and buy as much of any other non helpful pesticides we want to consume any time. The scum

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The classification is related to the World Trade Organization and the Codex Alimentarius. The impetus to reclassify these (and other substances which threaten chemical and pharmaceutical profits) falls under their purview by 'UN royal decree'. Nations which do not follow suit can be subject to trade sanctions and other such interference in local markets.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-2-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
yes, the Codex has already passed in a few nations, Germany is one i know of. A friend there told me she asked her doctor for a perscription of vitamin C (cause under codex you need a prescription for all vitamins and supplements) and it cost her $50 for 8 200mg pills. Outrageous! and for a bottle of echinacea it was $100, and they can only buy vitamins (approved vitamins from a list, with approved and tiny dosages) from the approved pharmeceutical companies, no longer from nutricuticals, and all are synthetic, not whole food vitamins. They are the devil i tell you!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I don't understand the OP reasoning that if it is classified as a pesticide, it will no longer be available for personal use. There are many pesticides that are currently available for personal use. Many fungicides are used to cure nail infections and yeast infections. What about insecticides used to kill head lice. Your barber uses an insecticide to disinfect combs and brushes. People have access to pesticides so I am not following why it will be an issue. I think people have to get over the issue that just because something is labeled as a pesticide that it is bad for you, wake up its not. Keep believing the propaganda from the special interest groups.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Please explain the power cable / converter, how do you make your own? Thanks, I would love to make my own.

An even simpler method for producing 2 to 3 nanometre silver particles is here.

you just need a 3 volt battery supply and pure water and leave it on for 1 or 2 days depending on your concentration needs.

the very low voltage means particle size is kept very small.you can get the battery holder from a toy or from local shops.

note how simple it is.no need for adapters or mains.

this method is SLOW but all you need to do is switch it on and forget it for 1 or 2 days.

look at the close up pictures.

meissnerresearch.com...

meissnerresearch.com...

we need to get codex corruption revoked by taking them to court and getting prescription drugs banned as well by applying the same principles to prescription drugs and showing their dangers and asserting our rights to vitamins and minerals without interference.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

hey, I watched the vid, but it does not say, how to actually make a simple one, like you said.

I have silver, but I don't understand how to take the printer cable etc to make one, and I don't want to spend money and send away for a "generator".

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
His point wasnt an abstraction that if its classified as a pesticide that would make it unavailable. The OP was talking about the intent BEHIND the reason of classifying it as a pesticide....its just the one step in their goal of making all natural or alternative medicine products either illegal or under the control of a small rich group of pharmaceutical companies. They are trying to classify it as something other than food so its sale can be regulated and controlled....and minimized. Similarly to their attempt to regulate the allowable vitamins consumed by people. Vitamins alone, or herbs, are simple and cheap cures for many diseases, however in codex countries its impossible to get the appropriate vitamins or herbs in the appropriate doses to cure anything, so your only choice when ill is pharmeceuticals. Many times some of the small bricks used to pursue their goal may seem reasonable, harmless, or inconsequential, but only when they are all put together will you see the prison they have built.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
DRINK IT AND IT MIGHT TURN YOU BLUE

Alough i admit there Could be good things about it, more research is needed before it can be classified either way in my opinion. While it may do one thing, in parts of the body, it could also have adverse affects as it travels around the body.

Mod Note: Forum Image Linking Policy – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Wed Feb 11 2009 by Jbird]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
this blue skinned guy is a stooge who is trotted out every time a discussion about silver takes place.

this shows how powerful big pharma and their media lap dogs are in conditioning people like you.

in fact i was expecting someone to post or refer to this guy within 20 posts and i have been proved right.

the scientist pavlov conditioned his dogs to salivate when he rang a bell indicating feeding time.

when we talk about silver just like pavlovs dogs the blue skinned guy and arygria is trotted out by their conditioned slaves.

lol lol lol

the blue skinned guy is ALIVE! he is healthy..he is not dead.

only a dozen blue skinned people on the whole planet.

compare this to the 240400 KILLED DEAD every year in America by big pharma.

A giant mountain of corpses.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
From what I understand too much silver can turn you blue. Silver in reasonable amount IS healthy, but like any thing too much can be harmful.

I don't think it should be considered a pesticide, I just think it needs to not be put into clothing etc.

www.nanobiosilver.com...

Many companies are now producing silver-based antimicrobial clothing and fabric products including shoes, socks, sportswear, dish rags, facial towels, sleeping bags, and more.

This means that we are having a lot of silver ending up in our rivers, which can be damaging in large amounts.

www.wgpeters.com...

So we do have controversy, and it is something that deserves more study before we allow it to be used to such an extent (that it is in all our clothing etc). But, I have used colloidal silver, and I know it helps as a natural antibiotic. It should not be classified as a pesticide, just controlled until we understand the possible impact on the environment.

Peace

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Indeed, which goes to show you can take enough to TURN YOU BLUE, and it still wont harm you. Try saying that about any pharmaceutical drug. Even tylenol and other nsaids kill between 7-14k annually.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
You people don't seem to understand that this process isn't even scoring the surface of whatever the silver is coming off of.

After hundreds of uses the surface of a silver coin will barely looked rubbed down.

How is that small of an amount of silver (measured in parts per million) going to turn someone's skin blue?

Maybe you should look into how that actually happens.

Silver grindings/powder is an entirely different thing than what is being discussed in this thread.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
No not really. The blue guy WAS using colloidal silver, not shavings or whatever. Colloidal silver IS nano silver. He just took massive amounts of it orally, daily, for months. Keeping in mind, if it was tylenol he would have been dead or destroyed his liver.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
here in ontario, Anything that can kill pests is labelled as a pesticide, but is assigned a rating showing its potency. Cola is even classified as a pesticide. Tho this may have changed as the banning of chemical pesticides went into effect this year i believe..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join