It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is all the FBI's fault?

page: 1

join
share:
JD

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Link

Ok, sorry, I am learning here. I don't know how to go off that link to take part of it and not mess up this message. I will play around and figure it out.

**Mod edit: fixed link.**

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by Banshee]

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by JD]

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Hind sight is 20/20. We can look back now and see where there were slip ups, because we know what happened. Back then, not only didn't we know what was happening, but we'd never been attacked on a scale like that.

However, it is possible the FBI dropped the ball on this one. I just wanted to make the point above for all the people who keep saying we really screwed up by following this lead instead of that lead, etc. Time will tell if the FBI was at fault.

JD

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
But didn't the FBI agents get told to basically F OFF
when they did have probable cause to get a search warrant for at least one of these terrorists?

This stinks to me, sounds like they are making a scapegoat out of the fbi.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JD

This stinks to me, sounds like they are making a scapegoat out of the fbi.

It's a lot easier to blame an organization then an individual. The individual would be fighting for their lives, the organization will just change it's policies...

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
From the top of every new thread & reply page:
MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

Please edit your original post to follow the guidelines.

-B.

JD

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Okay

Well, I think that could have been done in a private message seeing as I am a new member. In fact, I thought it was a private message until I looked for replies to my thread.

Bummer I have to leave so soon after my first topic post, but these rules are ridiculous.

Take care all you conspiracy buffs! You know you are right!

Tis a shame a conspiracy board has such strict rules to just share simple info.

new topics

top topics

join