It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake it till' you make it..Obama clueless

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
After watching the "Annoited One" tonight I was reassured in my belief that this man has not a clue of what he is doing. Change.. Heck he can't even pick fresh Cabinet members,instead all we get is corrupt "Clintonites" I expected more from this guy after all the grand campaign promises. "Pawn" seems to be a better word to describe Obama. He just jumps on the "pay Back all your constituents Train" Pelosi/Reid have created: calling it a stimulus package. This is not going to help us. If Obama had any of this "Great Wisdom" everybody else seems to think he has , he would have seen that this plan is a "sham". I hope the "FEW EDUCATED" American People that voted for him come to there senses and demand something better. "No Experience Needed" It is a sad day when our elected officials fit this category.

mod/FSME edit: all caps in title

[edit on 10-2-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
You know this post really isnt a thread, its just a rant.
Sorry, I feel the same as you do about Obama, but what is the purpose of this thread? What kind of feedback are you trying to get ?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Well if the law was ever followed he wouldn't be president anyway.

Just ignore him.. it makes you as stressed as I do seeing the puppets on the crackbox.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Stop underestimating Obama, dude. He knows exactly that he's just a puppet. Like McCain would have been any different.
He's just distracting your dumb masses while they move money towards my region of the world. Yeah!!!

new topics

top topics

join