It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If u have a vampire/zombie infestation in ur neighborhood...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Forget the ghost busters! These guys r the real deal! This use to be a former government agency until it was disbanded but the FVZA (Federal Vampire and Zombie Agency) has u covered.
FVZA

I dont know if its real or not so dont ask me

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
hand to hand combat with zombies! yeah now we're talkin'. sounds like fun to me!

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
hand to hand?!?!?! O HELL NO! didn't u look at the equipments that they use? some of them r like regular pistol only with exploding bullets! it's pretty cool!

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Here is a lillte Q & A from the site:

Question:

If there were to be a zombie outbreak near my home, what would be some effective household weapons to at least keep the undead at bay?
Nico B., Middlebury, Connecticut

Answer:

My friend Baxter
Personally, my favorite household items for zombie protection are my 12-gauge shotgun and "Baxter," my ill-tempered, 205-pound Fila Mastiff.

Of course, if you're unarmed and your preferred household pet is a cat, then you can improvise some fairly effective weapons out of household items when the zombies are at your door. For in-close fighting, aerosol cans such as those containing hairspray or deodorant make decent flamethrowers. Hold a match or lighter a few inches from the nozzle and spray. Use in short bursts.

While nothing rattles a zombie quite like a fire, certain household chemicals are extremely irritating to them. Fill a bucket with drain cleaner or bleach and toss it in the face of an approaching zombie. Both WD-40 and bug spray do wonders; aim for the eyes and nose. Also, strangely enough, zombies have a known aversion to citrus fruit. In a pinch, you can throw a pitcher of orange juice or lemonade on them.

Zombies are excellent conductors of electricity, so try smashing the light bulb off a table lamp and jamming the lamp into their ribs (obviously, the lamp must be turned on for this to work).

Remember, you're only trying to buy enough time to get away. As always, your chances for success are better against later stage zombies.

zombies are excellent conductors of electricity I did not know that...weird, wild stuff
As if you didn't know already, SilQ, but at the bottom of the home page, it's says for entertainment purposes only.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
awwww yea.......at least i fooled 1 person

but still, all that stuff about those zombies are pretty cool and seem reasonable

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
this is the second time i have seen this site in two days. im starting to wonder was this a real agency at one point or is this just fun and games for those who cant sleep at night?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
It says at the bottom the site is for fun

the massive T thing

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
haha, ok i didnt see that. what a let down.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
lol. don't worry. ur not the only one who didn't bother to scroll down
but still....i got 2 ppl!

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
ummmm.....banshee....doesn't the moderators hate it when u leave a link without any comments on it?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Ok, I see where it was posted, and discussed in 2 other places...it amazed me that no one saw this

Or if they did mention it, I missed it...

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
if its not real, then someone put a lot of time into that site.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
that stuff is well written and make a lot of sense for being fake. im buying a 12-gauge, just to be on the safe side.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
AW HELL YEA! I would join in a heart beat!

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
just because this organization is indeed fake, does that give us permission to realistically create it? i'm up for it, seems like a fun little project to take down the paranormal.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
how much would starting an orginazaton lik that cost? I've got ummmmmmmmmm... $20

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Well how about this?

Louis Pasteur
French Scientist
1822-1895
After discovering the rabies vaccine in 1885, the great microbiologist turned his focus to vampires and zombies. Pasteur was gravely injured while attempting to administer a vaccine prototype to a zombie in Paris.

Yeah right

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Whoa... sad thing is, I've had that site bookmarked for awhile. Thank You Weekly World News!

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Oh please come on!!!
Vampires aren't real and zombies especially not real!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join