It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new NWO video flips the equation upside down!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
very interesting take on the situation we face. Combines a number of elements but reaches suprising conclusions. Worth the 4 minute view.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Whilst I understand where this guy is coming from, his analogy between human cells working together and humans is hugely flawed. For one, cells do not have self awareness like humans, and cells do not have free will like humans, and cells don’t have self destructing personalities like some people.

He also says that it is because we don’t work to the laws of nature. Ummm, I think it’s the laws of nature that got us here – dog eat dog.

So this film is quite silly. A little too artsy fartsy and not very well thought through.

Sorry, I just don't dig it

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn
Whilst I understand where this guy is coming from, his analogy between human cells working together and humans is hugely flawed. For one, cells do not have self awareness like humans, and cells do not have free will like humans, and cells don’t have self destructing personalities like some people.

I just thought I would reply to your post because this is something that crossed my mind only yesterday whilst meditatiing

Can I ask you a question: How would you measure spirituality and intuitiveness? i.e pyschic awareness?

[edit on 10-2-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
That doesn't flip the equation upside down at all. It just flips the perspective concerning the outcome of "said" equation.

Right now our planet is experiencing chaos and we will continue to do so until we reach our singularity point. From there order/unity will grow or be born from the destruction of chaos.

This video is showing you the "order/unity" perspective without focusing on "chaos", as well as the ever increasing "chaos" that we will have to experience, to achieve such unity.

Unity sounds nice but it means a forfeit of all that makes us unique as individuals as well as a removal of culture and sovereignty from the nations of the world.

Its a cold and sterile environment to live in but it will execute its agenda with complete accuracy. Over time this method of life will soon lead to decay as well.

The randomness of our current and past lifestyle, the combination of many different viewpoints and serendipitous events lead to a mixing pot of innovation that brought us many of our technological wonders.

This randomness will not be present in a "unified" world, so decay through lack of innovation is inevitable. The death/decay of the "unified" world, will lead to chaos and destruction again, and out of that destruction we will begin our whole journey again, always a slave to the pendulum.

His cell example is smart (definitely not new) but again it leaves out the full picture. Cells do act in a unified way, which provides us with life. Yet over time, we do die. Our cells decay and through death are "dispersed" back to the environment "RANDOMLY", implying chaos and eventual order from that chaos.

Bottom Line - Chaos before Unity, and Chaos from Unity.

Peace

[edit on 10-2-2009 by TheRealDonPedros]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Can I ask you a question: How would you measure spirituality and intuitiveness? i.e pyschic awareness?

A valid question for sure. Well, this is "my" opinion:

There are 2 parts to every human - Soul and Ego.

Ego is self - the human / animal part of you - eat, sleep, pro-create etc.

Soul is your Higher Self - that which lives on - art, music, compassion etc.

Psychic is connected to the Soul, but not the Soul. A Soul that has incarnated many times gets better every life at allowing the Soul to run the body.

Younger souls are not very good at controlling the ego, so the ego acts like a bully and gets its way most of the time.

Psychic ability is innate in every person. It comes naturally to some people, others train themselves and get better and others never get it - just like singing.

So my point is, you don't have to be Spiritual to be psychic. There are many examples of these types of people.

Spirituality and psychic ability are not quite mutually exclusive, but they are not far off.

So how do you measure it? No idea. I measure a person by their actions - not by their psychic ability.

I hope this makes sense

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Ego is self - the human / animal part of you - eat, sleep, pro-create etc.

Soul is your Higher Self - that which lives on - art, music, compassion etc.

Psychic is connected to the Soul, but not the Soul. A Soul that has incarnated many times gets better every life at allowing the Soul to run the body.

Exactly the answer I was looking for. I must admit, after reading your first post I wasn't expecting you to reply with such understanding.
For example in your first post:

cells do not have self awareness like humans, and cells do not have free will like humans, and cells don’t have self destructing personalities like some people.

I assume from your reply you have awareness of life outside of the parameters we live in. Therefore,could it be at all possible to consider that we are what our cells make us?

Consider this,

What if our cells work on a level that we are not consciously aware of? what if they can be manipulated by a certain force that we are not aware of? what if their properties and the way they function by this force shapes the way our bodies and mind work? What if the freewill, we believe that we have at any moment at any time isn't the freewill will we perceive it as.

Granted we are in charge of our bodies to a certain degree but our bodies are living and sustaining our life force. Unfortunately people (I am not saying you) who can't see around the corner and outside of the box, don't see this (ego) and believe that they are always in charge in everything they do on this planet.

Under regression/hypnotherapy our subconscious mind(s) can communicate with our conscious mind(s) on a level that we can't possible begin to understand inside of the parameters we work and live in. Therefore, in a conscious state who is the driving force behind the subconscious? nature,us,our cells?

Sometimes its not possible to view these things in the boundaries we are confined in (ego) until we have achieved a greater level of understanding of LIFE.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

What if our cells work on a level that we are not consciously aware of? what if they can be manipulated by a certain force that we are not aware of?

LOL, no offence, but that sounds like the “mitachlorians” from Star Wars.

No, I believe cells are a combination of amino acids, water, molecules, proteins, lipids and carbohydrates. The human body is a vehicle, similar to a car. So you wouldn’t expect your spark plugs to be insightful or aware would you? Whilst I do believe there is some credence in “cellular memory” I think this is part of the “physical” world, and not a Spiritual aspect.

Therefore, in a conscious state who is the driving force behind the subconscious? nature,us,our cells?

In a conscious state the conscious mind is in charge. However, the sub-conscience is always switched on working in the background. In an advance Soul, the conscious mind is kept in check by the Soul. In a younger Soul the Ego inspires the overall theme of the conscious mind.

Your mind is the most powerful force in the Universe. Your mind, coupled with intent can change your physical body (heal or hurt). Your mind can control your destiny. Only YOU are responsible for ANYTHING that happens in your life. Until people understand that, nothing will ever change. Most people are always looking to place blame on someone or something else for the problems in their lives – parents fault, ex-wife/husband’s fault, God’s fault, governments fault etc. As soon as you can accept that your own choices and decisions led you to this point then nothing will change.

So in short, don’t look to your cells for the answer – go within your mind to find the answer.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

No, I believe cells are a combination of amino acids, water, molecules, proteins, lipids and carbohydrates. The human body is a vehicle, similar to a car. So you wouldn’t expect your spark plugs to be insightful or aware would you? Whilst I do believe there is some credence in “cellular memory” I think this is part of the “physical” world, and not a Spiritual aspect.

So in short, don’t look to your cells for the answer – go within your mind to find the answer.

None taken, Everything you say except for the soul/mind part is something I would expect someone to say looking at it from the point of view inside of the box i.e what we know and learn to be right from what science and everyone else has taught us to be correct and true.

The way I view these things is by dumping the TV, dropping everything I have ever been taught by anyone and anything and looking for myself not by using the eyes, but my minds eye, through meditation.

Thanks for the debate. I concede

edit - Cut wrong quote

[edit on 10-2-2009 by franspeakfree]

new topics

top topics

join