It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friend saw alliens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Thank you for your help!

But my friend didn`t need any an the moment. She helps people as often as she can. So but, like I said before, she often has contact with beeings on other planets...

They look cute an sometimes a bit.. spacy . She said to me.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanne2006

Can you ask her to describe them? It would be interesting to know how the looked and how they "felt" emotionally.

Can you communicate with animals at a distance? If so, maybe you could help me with something.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Hello,

like I think she said the one were red and looks a bit spookey, the have other emotions, she said they felt a bit chaotic after the contact. A bit strange and dizzy. The other one were big and they were grey and things like that.

I can try to help you, but I can`t write you private here I think. Is it right, that I can only write when I have 20 post or when I have 20 threads?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanne2006

Ah yes, that silly rule. I will U2U my email address and we can continue there.

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Aliens do not need to learn your language they put images in your head and the communication is beyond translation.

The beings i was abducted by used this form of communication to me so i suppose it would not be that different for another species. We are being visited by several species of alien beings according to military officials.

The beings you mentioned could be your orange Zeta Reticulan or EBEN from description just a guess.

Hard to say if alien at all, did she have any future visions shown to her or any certain message?

There are also inter dimensional beings that are capable of this communication that im told.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Originally posted by Jeanne2006

First thread

Hello everybody!

"My best friend told me yesterday she saw an Allien a few weeks ago. She said also she could talk to him. So my question on all of you is, have you ever talked with an allien. She said she saw it mental not real. Is that normal, that we see alliens mental? She asked me if I also have seen one. So I said I don`t see alliens mental! Has one of you ever saw an allien mental? "

Second thread

"I have heard from a good friend of mine, she is a shaman, that they can see aliens at astrallevel"

Can I suggest that your friend registers with this site instead? Then your threads would not be based on hearsay and may have some credibility.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

Let no feeling of peculiarity spoil the pristine emptiness of your barren phenomenological landscape. And by all means, don't even speculate on the meaning of dreams.

Consider any finite set of measurements of a conscious creature's environment and its responses to that environment. Infinitely many mathematically distinct descriptions can correctly match the possible responses with the environmental conditions.

If instantiated by real systems, each of these would describe systems with seemingly heightened conscious behaviour. Some of those infinitely many distinct descriptions, however, will be straightforwardly incompatible with known physics. For instance, some theoretical descriptions might yield telepathy for some specified environmental conditions simply by retrieving them from an enormous lookup table so large that no cognizer actually instantiated in the physical universe could include such a table. Other descriptions, however, will be consistent with the laws of physics.

These are the descriptions of physically possible systems for yielding telepathy under the specified environmental conditions. Finally, a still smaller set will be consistent both with the laws of physics and with the actual facts about the real world; these are the descriptions of the actual systems which really do yield the phenomenon. Now if we include the quantum decoherence of the neurons of the human brain. (the real source of consciousness?) Then the question from above about the possibility of telepathy becomes:

How is it NOT possible.

Now whether it is from aliens, or some interesting experiment emanating from an undisclosed air force base??? or psy-ops.....

Peace < been sayin' it since 1969

[edit on 10-2-2009 by Zeptepi]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo girl

Perhaps her friend doesn't speak any English at all? Would that be a likely reason? In any case, her reasons are her reasons. Live and let live.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeptepi
Let no feeling of peculiarity spoil the pristine emptiness of your barren phenomenological landscape. And by all means, don't even speculate on the meaning of dreams.

Oh dear, you have no idea what my phenomenological landscape is like. The ironic thing is, I actually believe in aliens (whether they are here or not is a different matter entirely), not to mention OBEs. What I DON'T believe are the vast amounts of people here on ATS who not only claim to know about aliens, but a multitude of other fantastic things as well! I mean, really, what are the odds that people have been in contact with aliens, AND are psychic/clairvoyant, AND have regular OBEs, AND communicate with all sorts of mythical creatures? I guess some people just strike it rich....and then find their way to ATS to bestow their knowledge upon others. Those who are reading this know exactly what I'm talking about, and know exactly that I'm talking about them, and know exactly that I'm speaking the truth.

Consider any finite set of measurements of a conscious creature's environment and its responses to that environment. Infinitely many mathematically distinct descriptions can correctly match the possible responses with the environmental conditions.

In other words, it could be anything.

If instantiated by real systems, each of these would describe systems with seemingly heightened conscious behaviour. Some of those infinitely many distinct descriptions, however, will be straightforwardly incompatible with known physics. For instance, some theoretical descriptions might yield telepathy for some specified environmental conditions simply by retrieving them from an enormous lookup table so large that no cognizer actually instantiated in the physical universe could include such a table. Other descriptions, however, will be consistent with the laws of physics.

You used the terms "instantiate" and "lookup table". You're a programmer of the object oriented sort, aren't you? I'm not ignoring your points, but will address below:

How is it NOT possible.

You can theoretically claim that ANYTHING is possible. If you wish to follow that type of thought, then you really can't claim to empirically know anything, so discussions of aliens, unicorns, or any other phenomena is rather pointless.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I don't know, if I have seen aliens, when I have make journeys , but I have seen many creatures, I have never seen before. Maybe there was some aliens
maybe I have talk with them. But it can be that they was only other creatures

I meet many creatures on my journeys, some poeple say I am crazy and have a lot of fantasy. Maybe, but I love my " fantasys "

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Hi jeanne, i hate to ask this but is your friend communicating naturally or does it involve something like '___' or '___'?

Sorry for asking but i know people who dhave this kind of experience while using those.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Okay, well Jeanne2006 you claim to be able to make these astral journeys so to make yourself sound more credible why don't you explain how you prepare for these journeys (mental exercises etc) and how you make the journey itself?

[edit on 10-2-2009 by farther84]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by farther84

She never said she has met these beings. She said her friend does it. I also do it and have claimed so here. I can't speak for her friend but I don't make any preparation. It happens spontaneously while I meditate. My experience in not invalidated because I don't follow a protocol. Is knowledge of the Creator less valid when one doesn't worship God or follow religious dogma? I think not.

Why do some of you seem to only accept "scientific method" as "proof"? One would think you're all clinicians. That's simply not the case. I suspect few of you would indeed be able to detect bad science from good. Most professional scientists can't do it! Look at the state of medical science today for a shining example of that.

Please also, before you start with the demands for *anything* here, consider where this is posted. There is no proof. This is for statement of experiences. If you've had none, please don't feel obliged to comment.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I wonder why you think that she maybe copy something from the internet

It is not her question, if she make journeys

She wants to know if someone believe that her FRIEND has meet aliens

for example : If you ask me, how I make journeys, I can't answer you, because my english is to bad

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Okay what are YOU on about mate:

thank you that you believe my story. My friend often travell OOBs and so do I. I believe her, when she said to me, that she has spoken to an allien. She said it was on a planet not in our planet system she travelled there threw and than she saw this allien. It only was a tinny one. I didn`t see any of them when I am travelling. I only saw dragons, animals....and other things mental. I also can talk to them..

I am quite aware where this thread is and nothing I said was out of order. It was a simple question and one that would help back up some of these claims.

Please also, before you start with the demands for *anything* here, consider where this is posted.

Exactly, it's in the aliens and ufo's forum where people have the right to question anything they want. Want to post somewhere where you can tell your stories without proof then post in the grey area. Anyways I wasn't even asking for proof, I just asked a question which I might add hasn't been answered yet.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by vereny

I joined ATS due to curiosity so when I see people posting things which to me are unimaginable (not saying untrue just unimaginable to me as I have not experienced such things) curiosity pushes me to see if these people are telling the truth. How do you do that? by asking questions.

Hell the only language I speak is English but if I wanted to post on a German speaking forum I would simply seek out one of many translation sites found on the internet. No effort needed.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by farther84]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I post on a english board, because the german boards are full with poeple who think that they know anything, but in real they know nothing
. And you are right, it give many translater, sometimes I use one too. but I think that it give many different ways to go on journeys

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

You made a copy and paste accusation right there. That's just bad form at the best of times. Why didn't you point the finger at me instead? I described a being that I encountered while on one of those journeys.

It doesn't actually seem like curiosity when you've already primed the situation with comments like "I'm interested to see if you are going to copy and paste something off the internet." Perhaps she hasn't answered because she isn't currently online.

Just thought I'd add this here: "This forum is dedicated to the discussion of historic and contemporary events related to extraterrestrial encounters, UFO sightings, and speculation about related subjects. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of the existence of extraterrestrials and the related conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of supporting the examination of the "extraterrestrial phenomenon" on the related conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and scandals." There is no reason this particular forum is less apt than any other speculative forum. There is no burden of proof required. Perhaps you should mind your manners, young one.

[edit on 10/2/2009 by CosmicEgg]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

CosmicEgg

I could argue with you but I see your point is valid and I shouldn't have put that (I will remove it from my post).

Still there was no malicious intent and if I really needed forum rules to be quoted to me I am sure a mod would of come along and set me straight.

mind your manners, young one.

hmmm patronization, maybe take a leaf out of your own book.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
are we here to disuss forum rules??

To come back to the topic: Maybe the friend of her has seen a dragon.who was dress as an alien
or it was really an alien
or it was nothing and her firend has only a great fanatsy

But I will ask her, she comes from germany too... then I can ask her too, how she makes it to go on a journey

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join