It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friend saw alliens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Hello everybody!

My best friend told me yesterday she saw an Allien a few weeks ago. She said also she could talk to him. So my question on all of you is, have you ever talked with an allien. She said she saw it mental not real. Is that normal, that we see alliens mental? She asked me if I also have seen one. So I said I don`t see alliens mental! Has one of you ever saw an allien mental?

Many thanks for you help

Jeanne

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
First of all, learn proper grammar, please. It affords you the opportunity of being taken even remotely seriously.

Secondly, look at your own question. Role play, for instance, and ask yourself what your own reply would be given such questions from an outside party.

"Has anyone experienced aliens mentally?"

Well, I've dreamed of them. I've also read quite a few books on the topic, in which I could imagine (just as you can when you read any book) the subject matter at hand. So yes, I've mentally experienced aliens.

See what I mean?

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/10/2009 by maria_stardust]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
This is possible but do not talk about it a lot or organized people who know the truth, will work to belittle and commit you to psychiatrists. It is very important that your friend understands this, or in time, he/she will regret it without giving it some intense thought. Just be careful and listen to your instincts.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
OP:

Please ignore the last poster. They are doing nothing more than perpetuating an unproven and most ridiculous proposition to begin with. Why, you ask? Because it's the "in" thing to do here on ATS. You get enough people inciting the same paranoia, and suddenly you feel like your world view is substantiated at the expense of rational thought. It's a wonderful snowball effect, and ATS is the absolute perfect example of such psychology.

Your gut feeling should be that your friend is either putting you on, or belongs on ATS instead of you.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeanne2006
She said she saw it mental not real. Is that normal, that we see alliens mental?

Hi Jeanie
I'll post a link for your friend it may help her.
I think that most here will agree that she may need professional assistence in this field.
Follow this link

Alliens Mental

[edit on 10-2-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
At first I`m sorry for my bad english. I try very hard to become better.
I believe my friend sehe often had helped people with what she did.
So find it not so funny to say to her she should go to psych. .
Everybody who lives on our world believes other things, why couldn`t it be true in you opinion. You don`t believe her, because you haven`t done such things before. What would you say in a few years, when it happend maby to you?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanne2006

You know that would be most peoples first response to these types of stories and if she is not suffering from some sort of brain disorder then maybe people will take her seriously.

Are you referring to communicating with Aliens telepathically?
Does she know which species that she has been in contact with?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Sorry for my critique if English is not your native language, that was an unnecessary attack.

Ok...addressing the topic at hand...what are you really asking? If aliens could exist on some sort of mental plane but not physical? Sure, it's possible. But is it likely? Well, scientifically, it's utterly irrelevant, because we'd have to have some sort of means of testing such things along scientific methods, and this would prove rather hard to do considering that the evidence is entirely subjective and in the mind of your friend.

If your friend really believes this, then this is something only you can answer. Only you know your friend and her history. Is she of sound mind? Is she easily impressionable? Is she a bit of an escapist?

Only you can answer this. I suspect you are only going to get three general replies here on ATS: 1) The idiots who will use this as fuel to propagate their own beliefs (they'll go so far as to explain exactly how aliens DO, in fact communicate mentally, even though they'll have zero evidence for this), 2) the obnoxious skeptics like myself who think your friend is either an attention seeker or is simply bored, or 3) those who are utterly noncommittal and utterly rational, who will point out that it's inconclusive (not impossible) but probably unlikely, or simply unknown.

Either way, you're not going to be able to answer your question here.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by thrashee]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Hey Jeanne. Yes, I believe it is possible to see them. Last summer, while I was meditating, I saw seven or eight small white translucent being approach me. One of them waved at me. My eldest daughter is quite clairvoyant and I asked her to come to the same room with me. She came and I asked if she could see anyone there with me. She asked if I meant the little white beings. I confirmed this. She commented that they were cute and she left.

My daughter has always seen all manner of beings so clarification is necessary. Ghosts are more active during the summer so she had no way of knowing to which "being" I was referring.

As for the rest of you, please don't comment when you know nothing about the question at hand. Offering the usual "go to the shrink" advice is narrow-minded and short-sighted. There is a lot more out there than ghosts and aliens, I assure you. And I do hope my grammar is sufficiently developed to meet your high standards. Please remember that English isn't the first language for a lot of the world's population. I shudder to think what sort of mess you'd make of things were you required to communicate in another language. Please open your minds and your hearts. If you really must make snide comments about others, perhaps they are best left untyped. I don't see any benefit to commiting them to text.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
CosmicEgg,

Thank you for so quickly providing an example of #1 in my previous post.

Any time you're ready to substantiate your expansive knowledge of ghosts, aliens, leprechauns, and jolly green giants, please feel free to do so, and I can move you to category #3. Until then, sadly, you remain as you are.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Here you go this should help

Alien Support Groups

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Hello Cosmic Egg,

thank you that you believe my story. My friend often travell OOBs and so do I. I believe her, when she said to me, that she has spoken to an allien. She said it was on a planet not in our planet system she travelled there threw and than she saw this allien. It only was a tinny one. I didn`t see any of them when I am travelling. I only saw dragons, animals....and other things mental. I also can talk to them..

Your daughter see also mental things?

Jeanne

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

Thrashee:
You do realize that English is not the first language for several members on ATS, Dont you?

If Jeanne's friend has communicated telepathically with an unknown entity, then yes it is a known phenomenon.

Several books have been written about this.
source

Researchers do not know how telepathic communication is activated between humans and aliens. At least three scenarios are possible. The first suggests that each human has an innate physiological ability to communicate telepathically with other humans and the aliens in some way “tap into” that normally unused facility. In fact, it is not uncommon for ordinary people to claim that they can “read” people's minds. Researchers engaged in testing whether extrasensory perception is genuine have hotly debated the existence of these abilities. So far the evidence, while highly suggestive, is still inconclusive and these claims have not been consistently valid. If this ability was authentic and all humans shared it even slightly, it would have early on become a central feature of human thought, culture, and life. The profound effect it would have had on almost all human relations would most certainly have made human history very different than what it has been. In fact, very little evidence exists that every human has a biological ability to telepathically communicate. And, the majority of humans do not claim to have innate telepathic powers. Therefore, telepathic communication is not and has not been a valid and recognized form of human communication.

Peace
Hows my grammer

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeptepi
Thrashee:
You do realize that English is not the first language for several members on ATS, Dont you?

Gee, if only I had already acknowledged and apologized for this. Oh wait, I did.....

If Jeanne's friend has communicated telepathically with an unknown entity, then yes it is a known phenomenon.

I'm sorry, please excuse my laughter here. You're not really trying to cite something from "ufoabduction.com" as evidence of a phenomenon, are you?

Tell you what. Show me something that scientifically makes this idea probable. And by that, I mean something that comes from a source other than that which is obviously biased. I'll give you some help with this: an encyclopedia, a scientific journal, anything that your average scientist wouldn't outright laugh at. Then we'll talk. Until then, you're reinforcing your own belief with, I'm sorry to say, garbage.

PS--Your grammar is ok, but you have some punctuation errors. And "peace" is so, like, 2002.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

OK OK dont get on your soap box there was a method to what I was doing and you just walked in. So when you're finished patting yourself on the back maybe we can get back to helping her ok?

Sheesh!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Can we make an agreement?

I think one people believe this, the other this, but we all have our one belief. So is it ok, when we only make critical statements and don`t say things, like go in a psych. or other things like that?

I accept you opinion and I hope it is ok for you all that I have the opinion to believe my friend.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Jeanne, I too have OBEs on occasion. I recall one time when I went to another planet where I "spoke" to one of its citizens. S/he was a small creature, golden orange in color and completely hairless. The planet was sandy and of similar coloring to the inhabitant. I asked if there was anything interesting there. S/he replied "Not really, it's kind of boring here. Not much happens, but we can do this!" and promptly took off flying with what appeared to be ... well, I can't say flames because that's completely wrong but it was similar to the effect you get with a mirage. Some thermic something or other but I didn't feel any "heat", so to speak. Things out there aren't as they are here, necessarily.

My daughter sees much more than I do, but then I am still learning to turn my senses back on after many years of shutting them off.

I have lots and lots of events that I would happily discuss with any and all of you. I don't even mind dear thrashee's comments. lol As for slayer69, you needn't go through the "responsible" approach. It's kind of tired already and as even psychiatrists can't define "mental illness" adequately nor accurately, it's unlikely that you can make such an assessment either.

Perhaps the help her friend needs is in knowing that she's simply somewhat more aware than others. There's no reason for fear. Use the energy instead to explore with an open mind.

[edit on 10/2/2009 by CosmicEgg]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Hello Cosmic egg,

it is a plessure for me to meet you there. I see you understand everything right. My friend is very good in OOB´s and I try my best to become so good like her. Have you ever had contact to a dragon or a unicorn?

Often animal are calling me and I help them with my energy.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I look forward to seeing you there too, Jeanne.

I haven't yet met them but I have two foxes that hang around me pretty often. I've seen them during meditation (they look very different) and feel them frequently. They have told me their names. I don't know exactly why they are around me though - animal spirit guides, perhaps? Can you communicate with animals at a distance or only face to face?

I have read of people who have met unicorns and dragons online only. To my knowledge, none of the healers/psychics with whom I communicate have either, but we will meet again in a couple of weeks so I'll ask then.

Do you practice meditation at all, you and/or your friend? If not, I recommend you start some sort of development that way. It's important to keep energy channels flowing cleanly and reliably when practicing these sorts of things. Energies can block up and cause a good deal of discomfort otherwise plus it prevents you from developing further in whatever you do now and also in accessing new information/techniques.

[edit on 10/2/2009 by CosmicEgg]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Jeanne i too have had encounters of the 3rd kind , there are alien beings "most" that use forms of a telepathy but not what you would understand in a typical way it is more complicated than that. Could you please describe what these beings said exactly or perhaps what they look like?

Anyone that tells you that aliens are not real is either in denial or participating in the disinformation campaign they have been programmed to do.

It is not their fault they do not understand , just disregard them

Your friend could also be suffering some form of mental illness hearing voices ect.

Perhaps the logical thing to do is seek a Psychiatrist and if said shrink determines she is actually having some kind of communication you could look in to hypnosis.

I can give you some direction if you feel this to be real.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join