It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the greatest UFO videos of all time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I posted, a few weeks ago, a video on the Washington UFO incident back in the 50s, when I was informed that the video was a fake.

Well, bummed out, I scoured over the internet until I remembered this little gem.

www.youtube.com...

This video is deemed as the "London Landing."

The year is 1995, where a craft is caught on a security cam in London near a freeway bridge. It moves slowly, allowing the cam to capture it perfectly.

Yet, the craft lands in a parking lot.

Though, the most greatest visual evidence is that the craft unleashed a "probe" from the craft. The probe moves away from the craft towards the freeway.

The craft that released it is caught flying away, where the probe is seen moving over the freeway.

It's amazing footage.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
This seems like pretty standard footage, nothing special.

The security camera seems to be really far away from the object, object is a nondescript white light...

Definitely a stretch to call this the greatest footage, imo..

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
It's pretty sad that the greatest footage in all of mankind and all of history looks something as fuzzy and unknown as this.

If only there was good quality video recording at the Battle of Los Angeles.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
There used to be better footage in this previous thread. In it, you could see the bridge through the light and see the light deform as it passes over.

originally posted by eaglewingz
Look at the "craft" at the 14-second mark of the video. It deforms as it passes over a bridge light. It also fades as it moves off the bridge. Clearly a helicopter spotlight.

And the footage does not show the actual moment the "probe" is released. You only see it quite a distance away. The "probe" itself moves "quite slowly", as the announcer says, just like a person on foot would. It also moves with a jerky motion consistent with the bobbing motion of a flashlight being held by a walking person.

Seems to be a police helicopter checking out a person on foot.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto
I posted, a few weeks ago, a video on the Washington UFO incident back in the 50s, when I was informed that the video was a fake.

Well, bummed out, I scoured over the internet until I remembered this little gem.

This video is deemed as the "London Landing."

The year is 1995, where a craft is caught on a security cam in London near a freeway bridge. It moves slowly, allowing the cam to capture it perfectly.

Yet, the craft lands in a parking lot.

Though, the most greatest visual evidence is that the craft unleashed a "probe" from the craft. The probe moves away from the craft towards the freeway.

The craft that released it is caught flying away, where the probe is seen moving over the freeway.

It's amazing footage.

Hello Mak Manto. I have to correct your information regarding this footage the same
way I did it in 2006 just to avoid any confusion as the guy talking in the video certainly
doesn't know the real origin of this footage.

This video is actually from Germany not London. It's a long 9 min. home video
recorded on October 20, 1995 in Dusseldorf, Germany by an anonymous witness.

The saucer ufo was initially flying over the parking lot aside the highway and then
landed releasing a small ufo orb that sometimes flashes. The small ufo goes up
over the highway and then comes near to the Dusseldorf Tower. I have a copy from
the original and uploaded some segments. Check the three parts.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Here are two photos of the Dusseldorf Tower to confirm the information.

cuboidal.org...

cuboidal.org...

This footage was discussed here in 2006 and I posted this information.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

However I received later an update from a german researcher, the same that sent
me a copy of the original footage. He said that after some inquiries he found out that
the saucer shaped object was in fact a RC ufo model performing an exhibition at that
parking lot by some people and the second object was in fact a chinese lantern also
released by them. He added that was the reason why none of the cars passing by
stopped. I don't know how accurate is this update, if it's true or not. The second
object does look like a lantern but I can't be sure enough. Have a nice day.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Yeah im the truthproject , i upload videos i deem as solid proof or closest to evidence so yeah i think it is %99 chance it is real.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Is that a helicopter hovering in the top right of the screen ? if it is then I'm betting its a search light from it and the light ( not an object as it has no mass ) shinning on the ground could simply be searching for fugitives and the smaller light coming up was a search light on the ground.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I think it's probably real but I take issue with the thread title. Good footage though. Thank you for posting.

join