It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaida warns India of more Mumbai-style attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Al-Qaida warns India of more Mumbai-style attacks

timesofindia.indiatimes.com

LONDON: A top al-Qaida commander, who was reported killed in a US drone strike last year, has appeared in a video warning India of more Mumbai-style
terror attacks if it tried to attack Pakistan.

India should know that it will have to pay a heavy price if it attacks Pakistan," Mustafa Abu al-Yazid, believed to be al-Qaida's military commander in Afghanistan and ranked behind No 2 Ayman al-Zawahiri, said in a 20-minute video in Arabic received by BBC.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
This menace of Al Qaeda is getting sicker day by day. It now warns of more Mumbai like attacks. While India is explicitly mentioned in this video (which I was unable to locate), I think this is a threat in general to all major cities in US.

Just heard Obama say that Pakistan is harboring terrorists along its border with Afghanistan. Would it need to say that it should be declared a terrorist state.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
This seems very odd to me since they already proved they had nothing to do with it in the first place. Why would they come out with a tape of a supposed dead man and claim that they are going to do it again when they didn't do it in the first place

Sounds like a big pot of disinformation to keep people scared and on their toes.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I didnt see the video, So I am just going to assume here, bare with me.
Think about it, we kill a member of al queera. Before we kill that man, they had already had this plotted out and put it on tape warning us. Then, we kill him. Al Queera gets mad and throws a hissy fit, so they use the tape of the dead warrior to not only confuse us, but to use it as a serious warning that threats never go undone in their minds. So even if we did kill him, they still couldhave used the old recordings to rub it in our face.

Like I said, just a theory.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
There's no such thing as Al Qaeda. It doesn't exist. They don't have the capabilities to do anything. The U.S. is behind it all.

Do you really think that the U.S. would still be in Afghanistan and Iraq if there were in fact thousands of terrorists?

Get real.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

There's no such thing as Al Qaeda. It doesn't exist. They don't have the capabilities to do anything. The U.S. is behind it all.

I agree that the US created this Al Qaeda and Osama monster to fight against the Russians. In fact CIA openly helped Osama and his band of mujhadeen in 1990s. This fact if even mentioned in the 9/11 report

But this monster has now turned on itself after 9/11. I disagree that there is no Al Qaeda. The threat is very much there to US and other countries. India has been targetted in the recent times because of its close and growing ties with the US. If you see the video, which I dont have, there could be secret messages in it.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
More CIA wanting Pakistan and India going to war with each other. Just like the Mumbai operations was mounted by the ISI, CIA branch in Pakistan.

Pathetic.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
How some of you delusional nimrods make it in life I'll never know apparently the process of natural selection doesnt apply to all.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
This is what happens when you use filed stock footage for new terrorist videos. Keep better track, guys.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Don't you mean the CIA? If not then this must be the real Al-Qaida.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Let's see them try the Mumbai style attacks in the U.S. They'd be shot by the civilian poplutation pretty quick!

top topics

join