It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would You Have Asked Obama?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by southern_Guardian
When are you going to start up an investigation on Bush and his interest in Iraq?

Someone did ask about that.

Question: Thank you, Mr. President. Today, Senator Patrick Leahy announced that he wants to set up a truth and reconciliation committee to investigate the misdeeds of the Bush administration. He said that, before you turn the page, you have to read the page first.

Do you agree with such a proposal? And are you willing to rule out right here and now any prosecution of Bush administration officials?

Obama: I haven't seen the proposals, so I don't want to express an opinion on something that I haven't seen.

What I have said is that my administration is going to operate in a way that leaves no doubt that we do not torture, that we abide by the Geneva Conventions, and that we observe our traditions of rule of law and due process, as we are vigorously going after terrorists that can do us harm. And I don't think those are contradictory; I think they are potentially complementary.

My view is also that nobody's above the law and, if there are clear instances of wrongdoing, that people should be prosecuted just like any ordinary citizen.

Transcript

Originally posted by starcraft
"Mr President, I'm going to ask you a question that I did not have okayed by your screening people, and you were not able to prepare for with a glossy, lawyer-like speech...will I then be banned from participating in these proceedings again"?

Obama had a Town Hall meeting yesterday in Indiana, a state he did not win in a county that he did not win. He didn't "screen" anything. People asked contentious questions and were even booed by the audience, but he defended their questions and answered them.

You must be thinking of another administration from the past.

I would have asked him... "Mr. President, the economy is in crisis, we are in two wars and our dependency on foreign products is at an all-time high... Why are you so popular"?

Just kidding! It's a Simpson's reference.

I would have asked "Does any part of this bill address our homeless veterans? And if not, what are your plans to boost the care of these Americans and clean up this disgrace of homeless vets"?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist1978
END THE NEW WORLD ORDER,
END THE BILDENBERG PROJECT,
END THE TRILALTERAL COMMISSION

That would put Obama out of a job. He's not about to buck those that really run the world. They are the ones that put him in office afterall.

Obama and the Bilderbergers - proof

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
"How will you bring us closer to Utopia?"
"Can I be your Comics Czar?"
"BTW trickle down economics are retarded, stop doing that crap"

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
1 - Obama, Can you explain in full the Fairness Doctrine, and why you want to revive it.

2 - When will you pay us back the 1 Zillion dolloars we lent you to spend on your inaugration, bailouts, your trips around the country and etc.. We might send cousin Vinny after you..

3 - How many votes did ACORN get for you?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
i would have asked him why the hell did he dishonor the uss cole familys

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
President Obama...

How does it feel to be the whipping boy of Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid?

When will we see this change in Washington where political big wigs and insider aren't running the show?

How does it feel that being the Commander in Chief is your first real executive experience?

How does that White House coffee taste, you must be doing a ton of all-nighters?

And more importantly....

I am sure the stimulus will create jobs and inject liquidity into the economy in the short term, but how will these jobs remain permanent without gigantic spending stimulus programs in the future?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Obama why do you care about what neocons are thinking?

So after the Bushilus is passed can I stop working and go on wealth fare?

When are you gonna raise taxes again?

Do you think you can stop taxing the top 1% so they can start payin people more?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Why cant politicians answer questions directly?

Why cant politicians tell the truth?

Are you even listening to me?

Hello!?!?!?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join