It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID Again... in the least likely of places.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Is this true??? This is really weird, why, and what the hell?????

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
You know...I looked very hard at the case, the display the shelves, they must be nano cameras..cause I don;t see them...nor can I find an rfid in my razor, in the case it came in.....
And please explain how having an rfid will allow someone to SPY on you

"RFID "spy chips" have been hidden in the packaging of Gillette razor products and in other products you might buy at a local Wal-Mart, Target, or Tesco - and they are already being used to spy on people"

It's an RFID -Radio frequency identification- not a camera, not anything that would allow someone to "spy" on you . Unless of course the meaning of the word spy has changed ...........

"14. Can RFID tags be read by satellites in orbit?
No. That is not practical nor possible based on the short read ranges and the huge amount of power that would be required to broadcast from a satellite in order to pick up information on an RFID tag."

"17. Can or will governments implement an RFID tracking system to know where each citizen is at any time?
The infrastructure costs for a government entity to track all citizens would be astronomical, not to mention the tremendously large data base that would be generated as people pass from point to point. The practicality of such an application is well beyond any government's capability to afford the infrastructure and data management issues, let alone the thought of consumers allowing this type of tracking to take place. Currently, a court subpoena is required to use private information such as cell phone records and credit card purchases. This information is strictly for use in criminal activities investigations. The data generated from the use of RFID should be private and proprietary and include the same protections on privacy that are currently in place."

www.aimglobal.org...���%20Could%20I%20be%20tracked%20by%20my%20car%20keys

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I think you can pretty much expect rfid to be in every item you buy, and eventually in yourself.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
As mentioned.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please use the search function before starting threads. Especially before starting crappy threads with no content in the intro.

Locked.

top topics

join