It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famed NASA Astronaut *confirms* ETs are here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

"...Dr. Story Musgrave unable to explain what he observed from the shuttle windows.

A large disc shaped object appeared below the Columbia. The shuttle was approximately, 190 Nautical miles high.

The disc was first observed to miraculously appear from out of nowhere, flying through the clouds below and progressing from right to left as the astronauts stared in utter amazement. The outer rim of the craft appeared to be rotating counter-clockwise. It was very large (compared to common space junk and breakaway ice), approximately 50 to 150 feet in diameter."

So there you have it. It is official, from someone who WAS THERE.

Have a great day knowing ETs ARE HERE (and there too).

wZn

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Sorry but there is one other possible explanation , it could very well be some top secret military craft . If we will go as far as to claim that it may be from another world , which it just might be , let us not rule out the possibility that it could also be some top secret craft hidden from the public eye .

If we get it in our mind that anything that seems to advanced simply has to be alien in nature are we not opening the flood gates to what a deceitful government may bring down the pike in the future , to exert some form of control over us all based on a lie that we as a people simply want to believe more then anything that we exclude all other possibilities ?

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Max_TO]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
So you send up these guys in a space shuttle, only to be confronted with another space craft from another faction on this world?

one question...............

why?

wZn

cj6

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
Sorry but there is one other possible explanation , it could very well be some top secret military craft . If we will go as far as to claim that it may be from another world , which it just might be , let us not rule out the possibility that it could also be some top secret craft hidden from the public eye .

Ya, no one ever considers the fact that after years of alleged alien visitations and government cover-ups, maybe they have been here and maybe they've shared some of their technology with the government, giving them the ablility to create their own "spacecrafts" that look like the UFO's people are always seeing.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
You know what's comical enough....

People will still say;

he was on crack
he was delusional
he had space delerium
he was hallucinating
he was lieing

I find that great. Just great.

Regardless if it's ET or UFO, it was there, and it was something that we supposedly "don't need to know about".

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I am of the belief that they were from the same faction .

But I do give you credit , very nice find regardless of what I think it was .
I am just trying to rase the point that this in the future ( disclosure ) could be the biggest con job of all times .

But once again nice find and I don't want to be at odds with you or anyone else on this issue I am only trying to rase the possibility that it could be something else designed to mislead us .

link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Well said rev, why do we need the government covering everything up when we (who are supposed to be open minded) are skeptical about every legitimate sounding story?

Oh well, hopefully in a couple of months obama will give us disclosure!!

Love cherry

link   
This is the first I have heard this claim from Dr. Musgave. I am a bit skeptical when it comes from Clark C. McClelland. This may be worth checking out. I would like to hear a recording of the interview of Musgrave describing the event.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Pretty cool article there! Everything is comming out in spurts, it seems. More and more astronauts are comming foward about what they have seen and God bless them for that! Nice find

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
"CONFIRMS" aliens??

Perhaps my ability to read and comprehend English is impaired in some way. If so, could someone please point out in the direct quote below exactly where Dr. Musgrave confirms aliens?
Heck, he doesn't even confirm that he knew it was a huge craft of some sort.

As he viewed a videotape of the incident which showed lightning flashes in the atmosphere, the city lights of Denver, Colorado and other earthbound sights, he stated: "I don't know what it is. Whether it's a washer, debris, ice particles, I don't know. But it's characteristic of the thousands of things which I've seen. What is not so characteristic is it appears to come from no where. You would think that if it's facing the dark side or facing a side towards you which is not reflecting the sun, you would think that you would see something there. It's really impressive."

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This is old news from 2007. Not sure why this Canadian news web site posted the story today.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by eaglewingz

Clark C. McClelland tends to put his own spin on things. He really can't be taken seriously.

new topics

top topics

join