It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello All - felicitations!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hi
I'm interested in most of the topics on ATS and have stopped by to read the threads many times so I thought I'd make an account and jump in at long last. I remember reading a thread of someone who claimed to be an alien keeper of ancient knowledge/hybrid type or some such who had information on the possible coming ascension in 2012 and found it very interesting. I'm also a huge fan of David Icke and visit his forums and also Robbie Williams so the interview with Rob on here has been fun.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I would imagine Robbie Williams will return one day to be interviewed again, so look forward to it

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Lots of fn to be had on here, and lots of info to wade through. Good luck and keep your thinking cap on, lol

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hello Penguin (yay!), welcome to ATS! Enjoy the boards, and have fun - it's a big place!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Good to have you aboard. I always liked the sound of the words "Space Ship Earth" Now who is the pilot? crew? stowaways? passengers? raiding party? gardener? cook? ad infinatim or is the ship sinking the captain and crew left long ago and maybe the rats "us" have evolved on this vessal heading straight into the maws of the beast... or maybe I need to relax... either way welcome aboard.

new topics

top topics

join