It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's address

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
When the old woman posed the question of Pakistan harboring terrorists and who has nukes in the middle east you could clearly tell he was trying not to give any crucial information away...

Honestly, it wasn't anything we haven't heard today and the questions asked to Obama at the town hall meetings and the presidential address were a ridiculous waste of time...

Where were the real questions?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I admittedly did not watch his speech. Did he address the national debt?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I would have loved it if he had of been asked if the government has considered issuing its own money out side of the federal reserve as per Executive Order 11110 .
Seeing how this money could be created and would require no interest payment to service its creation it only makes sense to me .

Perhaps , if things get much worse , this question just might surface at some public town hall meeting , as we all know the MSM will never ask this question .

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Max_TO]

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Max_TO]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu

Originally posted by BluegrassRevolutionary
reply to post by Max_TO

Maybe we finally have a president who trusts the judgment of the people. I know that this a novel opinion and some would argue possibly rather dangerous, however I find it quite refreshing.

Considering every poll I have seen shows the majority of Americans are against the 'stimulus bill', and he is the bill's biggest cheerleader, just how much does he trust the 'judgement of the people'?

Hey, I never said he trusts the opinion of the people, only that he trusts us with more information than we are used to.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu

Originally posted by its bologna
reply to post by stevegmu

actually, the people in support of the bill are in a small majority, I think it was 52% to 48%. 52% in favor.
The president has an approval rating of 76%. I think this was his pitch to the people.

I'm a politics junkie..sorry...

Really? Rasmussen has support for the bill at 37%.
Poll

And CNN Poll shows 54%. CBS Poll shows 51%. Gallup polls shows 51%. So since 3 out of 4 say 50% or higher I tend to believe that. I know with polls there are sometimes anomolies in the polling. (depending on sample size, demographics, etc.)

I wonder anyone who live in Indiana who is against the stimulus?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join