It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The $64,000 dollar question... Who is at the top of the pyramid?

page: 2
1
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by KOGDOG
reply to post by Doomsday 2029
 

Hmmmmmm......... God promised the Hebrew's.......

Deu 15:6 For the LORD thy God blesseth thee, as he promised thee: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, but thou shalt not borrow; and thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over thee.

Factor in the following......

Luk 23:12 And the same day Pilate and Herod were made friends together: for before they were at enmity between themselves.

My guess is that the above verse is significant. Ye' Olde' Holy Roman Empire is united with elements from within the Israeli's. Together they rule Planet Weasel.



Excellent, excellent point. You got it. The Vatican is Jewish, Zionist. The current pope is Jewish and so was the last. Loyola was Jewish. Lacunza (the Jesuit inventor of the imminent rapture doctrine that was introduced to Christianity to turn it to Zionism) was a Jew. The Vatican invented the Muslim religion, sending a nun to seduce and indoctrinate Muhammed, and the whole religion was started that way. The purpose was Zionism, to send the Muslims to capture Jerusalem for Rome, but the Muslims decided to keep it for themselves instead.

The Jewish rabbis are over the Vatican, controlling it, and Catholicism is just disguised Judaism, ridiculing Jesus with upside down crosses, twisted crucifixes, and all the rest of the stuff that goes on with the Viccar of Christ stuff.




posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Originally posted by Zepherian


If you think about it you may come to the conclusion that the actual people are not that important, as what has to be addressed is the social dynamics that allow elitism, not the actual elitists.

Cheers.



So in other words... It's the system / Matrix we live in that's on top.

I like that.

But there is always a GRAND ARCHITECT of the Matrix.

Freemasons refer to themselves as the Grand Architect.

The "G"?


No, that is a conceptual framework used to legitimise power imo. The power is really male dominance rituals at the top of the socioeconomic pyramid in my interpretation. What you have at the top is basically a fractal scale of the same phenomenon you see when a silverback gorilla represses the other males for control of the females. The silverback here would be an elitist individual or group and the females would be socioeconomic dominance, but the source, from a neural, antropological, biological and even physical perspective would be the same as the gorilla's desire for dominance.

The matrix is a fractal dimension of nature, it's one of the possible outcomes our natural environment allowed and, untill major phase shifts occur, for whatever reason, in the fractal structure, in the wavelength of our civilization, it is the norm. But it's perfectly possible an 'awakening' process en masse kicks our society into a higher level of understanding and topples male dominance hierarchy (which is the core of the matrix).

Do note that females can and often do participate in male dominance systems, sometimes, although it's rarer, they have the same control tendencies. So it's possible, although improbable, to find women in the structure. There have been queens along with kings, when there's no male the system defaults to female. If it had done so more often over time the maternal instinct might have shifted us out of the structure sooner in our history, who knows.



posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The banking cartel, put simply, is at the top of the pyramid.
The people responsible for...

The Trilateral commission
The Council on Foriegn Relations
The Bilderberg Group

There are a few families such as the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds..
(I'm sure others will point out the guilty parties)

For some reason when I picture them in that small triangle I can't help but invision them all buggering each other in a variety of ways, mostly up the arse.



posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
GOD is at the helm and when ever these fools get through with their games, he will step in and do exactly what he said he was going to do, so if you look toward eternal life, all this crap is just a waist of time. GOD has always, does at the present, and always will "sit at the helm". So, in answer to your question I guess it would be "religion" wins, like it always has. Just my thoughts (and beliefs) on the subject...sabre11004....



posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabre11004
GOD is at the helm and when ever these fools get through with their games, he will step in and do exactly what he said he was going to do, so if you look toward eternal life, all this crap is just a waist of time. GOD has always, does at the present, and always will "sit at the helm". So, in answer to your question I guess it would be "religion" wins, like it always has. Just my thoughts (and beliefs) on the subject...sabre11004....


I agree God owns it all, and God will finish the story his way.

But to say this means everything else is crap, I don't agree, because the Bible says "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge," and we are to have no part of the unfruitful works of darkness but rather to reprove (and expose) them." And we are to be light and salt, not sit back and be fatalists like the Calvinists who are more Zionist than the Zionists.

It is a worthy question to ask, who is at the top of the pyramid? Who is the one pulling the strings, deceiving the nations, working directly under Satan himself, to bring the world to its knees under the antichrist.

We need to know this lest we end up signing up with them, and also so we can expose and fight and resist them, which is our duty as servants of God.

If we hide our light under a bushel, if we are salt that's lost it's savor, the Bible says we're GOOD FOR NOTHING but to be thrown under the feet of men.

Fatalism is a wicked sin.



posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
i belive that the 10th reincarnation of the roman empire is at the top.

It has been said to be coming about in 3-6 years and that they will start a war with the rest of the world. Their would be three pqarties the roman empire, the asians (china, japan and indonesia) and then the western world which would mostly just consist of america, england and australia / new zealand.

This war is part of a bible prophecy and brings about the end of the world.. LOL i dont belive this..

Anyway the roman empire back in the civ days was in central europe i believe and has participated in 2 world wars, it is germany!

There were many passages in this book that i had read explaining tht germany may not be the upriser but they would join the empire and so would many other european countries...



posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucifer1101
i belive that the 10th reincarnation of the roman empire is at the top.

It has been said to be coming about in 3-6 years and that they will start a war with the rest of the world. Their would be three pqarties the roman empire, the asians (china, japan and indonesia) and then the western world which would mostly just consist of america, england and australia / new zealand.


So where does Africa, the rest of Asia & Europe fit it. Also when you America do you mean the US of America or America as a whole continent.



posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Who is at the top of the pyramid?

My thought just occurred: Nothing. I don't know how to explain it mathematically or conceptually. Not even a point but infinity.



posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jatsc
So where does Africa, the rest of Asia & Europe fit it. Also when you America do you mean the US of America or America as a whole continent.


i did not read all of the book but it was stated that those countries i specified are the main factions.

and it would be the USA i believe...



posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth

Originally posted by KOGDOG
reply to post by Doomsday 2029
 

Hmmmmmm......... God promised the Hebrew's.......

Deu 15:6 For the LORD thy God blesseth thee, as he promised thee: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, but thou shalt not borrow; and thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over thee.

Factor in the following......

Luk 23:12 And the same day Pilate and Herod were made friends together: for before they were at enmity between themselves.

My guess is that the above verse is significant. Ye' Olde' Holy Roman Empire is united with elements from within the Israeli's. Together they rule Planet Weasel.



Excellent, excellent point. You got it. The Vatican is Jewish, Zionist. The current pope is Jewish and so was the last. Loyola was Jewish. Lacunza (the Jesuit inventor of the imminent rapture doctrine that was introduced to Christianity to turn it to Zionism) was a Jew. The Vatican invented the Muslim religion, sending a nun to seduce and indoctrinate Muhammed, and the whole religion was started that way. The purpose was Zionism, to send the Muslims to capture Jerusalem for Rome, but the Muslims decided to keep it for themselves instead.

The Jewish rabbis are over the Vatican, controlling it, and Catholicism is just disguised Judaism, ridiculing Jesus with upside down crosses, twisted crucifixes, and all the rest of the stuff that goes on with the Viccar of Christ stuff.



if that's all true.. then where does that leave your christian religion?
everythign you've been taught has their stamp of approval on it.

why not study what christ taught instead?.. which wasn't christianity.

see my sig for more info.


-

[edit on 3-3-2009 by prevenge]



posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

if that's all true.. then where does that leave your christian religion?
everythign you've been taught has their stamp of approval on it.

why not study what christ taught instead?.. which wasn't christianity.

see my sig for more info.-

[edit on 3-3-2009 by prevenge]


Depends what you mean by "Christianity."

I don't consider Catholicism to be so.



posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I've been looking from an economic perspective and thinking that the BIS, or Bank for International Settlements, is hugely ignored.
Power Elite is a term often used by people with little more than a vague image of what that actually means. The BIS is by definition the "central banks for central banks" and also defined as PRIVATE. The composition of the BIS members has traditionally been of Anglo-American power bloc and male. The membership of G30 is basically transplanted from the BIS top 30. The G30 however includes a greater amount of Americans and also other who seem to be under the wing of Larry Summers. There seems to be a Very strong tie to Chicago and the economists who've come from the University and Obama. Obama's economic team is a ruthless gang-literally they are all under Larry Summers of all people. Him and Greenspan stepped in to defend preventative regulations after Enron.
00American memory is sooooo bad--- remembering Enron is only from 2001. Most people can't recall it.



posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth


Excellent, excellent point. You got it. The Vatican is Jewish, Zionist. The current pope is Jewish and so was the last. Loyola was Jewish. Lacunza (the Jesuit inventor of the imminent rapture doctrine that was introduced to Christianity to turn it to Zionism) was a Jew. The Vatican invented the Muslim religion, sending a nun to seduce and indoctrinate Muhammed, and the whole religion was started that way. The purpose was Zionism, to send the Muslims to capture Jerusalem for Rome, but the Muslims decided to keep it for themselves instead.

The Jewish rabbis are over the Vatican, controlling it, and Catholicism is just disguised Judaism, ridiculing Jesus with upside down crosses, twisted crucifixes, and all the rest of the stuff that goes on with the Viccar of Christ stuff.


You know, I really think that once you get to a certain level of power, labels like Jewish, Muslim or Catholic become meaningless. They are all occultists at that level, whatever particular brand they're practicing. The labels are only to conceal and confuse, as they’re all serving the same master. As in masonry, those at the lower levels know little of what's going on at the top. They're too caught up in the ritual and superstition to see past their noses.

It does give an interesting twist to an old cliché though. Is the Pope Catholic?




top topics



 
1
<< 1   >>

log in

join