It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The $64,000 dollar question... Who is at the top of the pyramid?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I've narrowed it down to 6 choices.

A. The Pentagon / U.S. Government
B. Israel / Zionists
C. The Vatican
D. The British Monarchy
E. The Bildeburgers / all of the above
F. Tyler Durden

Ya know... I'm having a tough time reading revelations... I don't even think God knows who is on top of the pyramid... that's why it's called MYSTERY Babylon.

Would anybody like to take a guess? And you can avoid the multiple choice questions if you want.

Because I've choose to leave out China, India, and the Arab Nations.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Ra

Obvious answer! or crackpot?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

www.geocities.com...

a homosexual alien?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

en.wikipedia.org...

Thats the one!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Metaphorically I think it comes down to the question on whether money controls religion or religion controls money, in this scenario.

My guess is it's a secret society at the very top which controls societies under it which eventually interface with "normal" institutions. Within the top level secretsociety we have a vicious ring of megalomaniacal sociopaths basically backstabbing each other untill one has prevelence, which probably lasts for a few decades untill someone knocks him off, either figuratively or literally. I think the structure is stable but the actual power dynamics are chaotic, which, added to the fact these people prefer the shadows and don't even use a name, means that it's hard to historically track the true mechanics of power.

So, in short, the institutions and even the bloodlines of power might be stable, but the actual faces will fluctuate quite a lot from within a pool. The top dog today might be anyone from a jesuit to a Rothschild, with a lot of other possible candidates. Or it might actually be a commitee.

If you think about it you may come to the conclusion that the actual people are not that important, as what has to be addressed is the social dynamics that allow elitism, not the actual elitists.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
Metaphorically I think it comes down to the question on whether money controls religion or religion controls money, in this scenario.

My guess is it's a secret society at the very top which controls societies under it which eventually interface with "normal" institutions. Within the top level secretsociety we have a vicious ring of megalomaniacal sociopaths basically backstabbing each other untill one has prevelence, which probably lasts for a few decades untill someone knocks him off, either figuratively or literally. I think the structure is stable but the actual power dynamics are chaotic, which, added to the fact these people prefer the shadows and don't even use a name, means that it's hard to historically track the true mechanics of power.

So, in short, the institutions and even the bloodlines of power might be stable, but the actual faces will fluctuate quite a lot from within a pool. The top dog today might be anyone from a jesuit to a Rothschild, with a lot of other possible candidates. Or it might actually be a commitee.

great post

glad Im not crazy...I pretty much agree with your perceptions

If you think about it you may come to the conclusion that the actual people are not that important, as what has to be addressed is the social dynamics that allow elitism, not the actual elitists.

Cheers.

I once drew this conclusion but it clashed with another conclusion I had already drawn about the benchmarks of achievement in psychological warfare, propaganda technology, as well as psychotronic/eeg weaponry and ideological subversion.

In history, before these major advances in mental warfare, this reality would have the ability to be obtained. However, it will take nothing short of a miracle to undo the conditioning that grips a majority of people in America and throughout the world.

All it takes is for people to start to listen and breathe and develop disciplines in key areas, but how do you get 200 million + american citizens to turn of their televisions?? And to demand things like taxing spending as opposed to income(and enforcing it), and true transparency of big bro..and most importantly a national currency and a restoration of checks and balances as well as a fortification of defense.

my question is how do we avoid and reveal the trappings of said elitist psychos...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian

Cheers.

So in other words... It's the system / Matrix we live in that's on top.

I like that.

But there is always a GRAND ARCHITECT of the Matrix.

Freemasons refer to themselves as the Grand Architect.

The "G"?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Hmmmmmm......... God promised the Hebrew's.......

Deu 15:6 For the LORD thy God blesseth thee, as he promised thee: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, but thou shalt not borrow; and thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over thee.

Factor in the following......

Luk 23:12 And the same day Pilate and Herod were made friends together: for before they were at enmity between themselves.

My guess is that the above verse is significant. Ye' Olde' Holy Roman Empire is united with elements from within the Israeli's. Together they rule Planet Weasel.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
correction 1 trillion dollar question

i would give half my soul for that information.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
If you read Helen Blavatsky's series, "The Secret Doctrine", she makes mention of a religious group of mystics in or near the Tibetan mountains. She is very choosy in her wording, and very careful about her discussion of the source of her information. My take was that she was indicating that these mystics had a profound impact on world events. I would tend to believe that these mystics would have close ties to the Tibetan Buddhists, but that is speculation on my part.

I would agree with the prior post regarding whether religion controls the political realm, or vice-versa. I would tend to favor the idea that religion trumps the material world.

Probably the most recognizable public religious leader is Pope Benedict, who I would place at or near the very top of the pyramid in the public sphere. Not only does the Vatican have deep pockets, but also a hierarchy of priests who devote their entire life work to building the Church.

In terms of political power, I would say that the Pope and the President of the United States certainly have the most public political offices worldwide. I would definitely place the Pope and the President of the U.S. at or near the very top of the pyramid.

I guess the real question is whether this is a hidden hierarchy completely removed from the public manipulating events behind the public arena. And then the question would be whether this hierarchy has more control and power than the public sphere. There is certainly an argument to be made that the hidden element has more power than the public, which is restricted by the social or public dimension in terms of what it can and cannot do.

Back to the issue of religion. For example, in the Catholic priesthood, one of the lowest ranking orders are the monastics or monks. These individuals spend their entire day praying, chanting the Divine Office (the book of Psalms essentially), and engaged in manual labor. Now monks are hidden from the outside world, cloistered in a monastery where they spend time praying, reading, etc.

One could argue that the monastic brothers have more power - hidden power - than the public cardinals and bishops and papal authorities. On paper, however they are lower in the pecking order.

Comments?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
The person with the most wealth probably.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Vatican?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Its the heir to the crown the same source of power it has always been for thousands of years.

The most ironic thing about this post is that I have posted this picture of the queen in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... as well as this one www.abovetopsecret.com...' and apparently my image has been removed.

Question is, who removed it?

After viewing the source text I can say that it was not ATS, apparently it was removed from ImageShack. How interesting.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Thought it was the council of 13 that met in a lead-lined room with one chair at the end of the table absent of an occupant, representing "the combined mind" of the 12.

I had also read that it was the "Omega Agency" consisting of three members .ed by a one, "Mr. Z".

Supposedly this agency, after using all malevolent individuals to enforce Machiavellian rule, achieving the necessary methods to force in a world government, economy, and philosophy...
Would implement some ultra-tech "final solution" type cleanup that would intentionally backlash upon those, Hague style.. and purge the world of all these malevolent individuals.. ie: vicious mercenaries, abusive guards / police , gang members, mafias, and any ill-minded individuals within the power structure.. corrupt bankers corrupt CEOs etc.

that is to say.. once they've been used to herd the masses, they themselves are burned off.
basically the ultimate insurance policy. the end all be all backup plan to the big plan.

but hey none of that would ever make any sense right?
I mean why not keep corruption and brutality around to threaten what you've gone through centuries to create right?
I mean you want to keep around the chance of the potential of them destroying what took you so long to build right?

silly me and my "readings"

-

[edit on 2-3-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I thought it was Bob Dobbs.

Hasn't it always been about the Subgeniuses?

"Eternal Salvation or Triple Your Money Back"?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
correction 1 trillion dollar question

i would give half my soul for that information.

just in case they need a whole one i will offer a half too.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
IMO, the all seeing eye at the top of the pyramid is a spiritual being. It’s the god of this world, Satan.

All of the big money elite get their power and wealth from this source. The system, or the matrix is Satan’s attempt to play God.

To call him ‘a homosexual alien’ would not be far from the mark IMO.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Alex Jones says, and I believe him, when you kick the last door down and get to the top of the pyramid you will find Nazis and Zionists eating together.

I believe it.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

Well, there is an answer to this question suggested elsewhere on ATS I've found also.
The blog-site you may wish to examine is named for further reading is illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com... and the author Bryan Kemila poses the most fascinating and compelling conclusion imaginable.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join