It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs in Crete - Greece

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I was looking around to find a UFO filmed by a teenager from within his house in my city, Heraklion when i bumped on the one below.
Mind that they are in a beautiful exotic camping place, isolated by the sea, where you have to go on foot and carry all your staff down steep heels. You have to know how to get there and most visitors are from the island.
I have camped there with my ex her sister and her boyfriend, and i assure you that what the video depicts is typical of camping there.
However i do not have any visual data of the place to confirm they are there.
All my evidence of their location is based on experience, audio and conditions from the vid.

Anyway they say they are there, i mostly confirm and all of this

LOOKS REAL TO ME.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

Hey George, how bout a translation for us?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
i dont think you really want a translation. every second word is a swear word . it is actually very funny lol.

i mean the first words the guy starts with are " I f|_| c K your house" makes no sence in english but common phrase in greek.

there isnt much video to get a clear indication of what is happening. but there tone of voice towards the end of the video segests that they are really seeing something but there is just not enough video to see what the hells is going on

[edit on 9-2-2009 by gate13]

[edit on 9-2-2009 by gate13]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
HERE YOU GO!

- beep your house (means mother sister etc) , swears at a guy just gonne…
- Whats up Pappu (Pappu is a nickname meaning grandpa) would he break your tree (ironically)
- (laughing)
- Let the beeep go… I am pissed off now (followed by a Greek expression-I got it in my scull now-like I am really pissed off in my head…slang)
- He would eat your tree huhh? (ironically)
- You are shooting video? You a=s*ol3…!
- Wow man/pal…(disappointment/excitement)
- Pappu is a bully he was about to attack! Antituristic!
- We pushed away the turist girls… but hey fcuk it! It does not matter…(ironically)
- What an beeeep! You are! (Making fun of it)
- Hey dude! What was that?
- What yo?
- Did you see it?
- Wait where is it gonne…
- There, there, there it is!
- No man!!! (like wow)
- No man!!! (like wow)
- What is this yo? (like wow)
- No man!!! (like wow) Did you see it how it l…?

Now don't ask me why they stopped filming...

[edit on 9/2/2009 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I bet the original image quality was much better
. I've had night videos ruined by online videos services. Most recently while testing the HD video features of a camera at night, by filming a helicopter. The re-encoding totally removed tree lines and the finer parts of the image. The original file was so much better it was painful.

And annoying, because I'd uploaded a 100Mbyte file to four video services and they did the same. It took ages to upload

I don't mean this as an insult, I don't have an opinion of that video, but if it's possible please ask your friend to upload the raw video somewhere.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
i would but unfortunately i am not related in some way with those people except for they are Greek

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Thanks for the translation George
Much appreciated for us non-greeks.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

lol

great - this was worth the translation alone

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
May i ask any expert on video analysis to work a little on this?
I would but i don't think i have as deep a technical background to do this.
On the other hand if you cannot either but know of someone that could,
please direct him to my request!

Be well!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Alright George,I'm no expert,but to me this does look like a Rc model,the way it zips about the screen,also it does look close to the camera, maybe 3 to 6 metres away.With that in mind it is probably no more than 600cm in size.

Like I said I'm no expert,anyway I took a couple of snaps from the video, sharpened and enlarged them for you.

All I know it's a disk shape and blue.I will have a look on the web later to see if I can find a Rc craft resembling this.

Edit to say. I cant find a Rc model like your video.

Good luck.

Lewtra

[edit on 12/2/2009 by lewtra]

new topics

top topics

join