reply to post by burntheships

This is why the first bailout passed!
www.youtube.com...

Some more good stuff!!
www.youtube.com...

Problem:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

At least watch and listen to someone who gets it!
www.youtube.com...

Fox news even! Hehe

Good job posters! Interesting stuff!

[edit on 11-2-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Glen Beck finally played the audio today on his radio show. I'm guessing he will be playing it today on his tv show.

It airs on fox news at 5pm if anyone is interested.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Oh yeah? He got ahold of the Uncensured Version? This could be interesting!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

I'm not sure what version it is, but he spent some time on it today. I've been listening to the radio the last few days waiting for someone to pick up on this story. It's all over the internet yet no one is really talking about it. I think that is finally gonna change now.

We'll see.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
If the problem is in the banking segment and what with hacking, spying, and electronic bank run, then why is the president pushing a gigantic stimulus bill to be paid for with money we don't have that does not address the banking situation at all? I understand the reasoning that spending money gets it out there but it doesn't seem relevant to the actual problem. TARP II is a separate program. I've been reading about Japan's zombie banks. Where do our own banks stand in this package? Come to think of it, I don't know how the government gives away money like this. Does it write checks or does it pass the money through banks on the way to recipients?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by earlywatcher

The bail out is a cover up. If the goverment could do what madoff did, and admit that it was running a giant ponzi scheme, oh wouldnt that be to easy.
They have to play the game till the end, or they lose.
Pacify the masses.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
As I mentioned earllier in my first post, I was looking for video during the sessions of congress held right before and during the bailout, back when this 550 billion run took place. Well I found one. And it was a fake.

Ok so I have been educated to learn that a video I thought was real was fake. Thanks for the heads up on that ya'll.

However, that does not change my thoughts on the financial pirate/terrorist
explosion that we our country faces. If they did it once...even if the IMF hack did not involve electronic theft of dollars, it involved electronic theft of information, they will do it again.

The IMF hack is not a fake video. Nor is the fact that the banks have failed fake. It was engineered. We will see who gets to the bottom of the matter.
In the mean time...ya'll can take great comfort in knowing that untill Decmeber 31,2009 your deposits are FDIC Insured up to 250,000.00 per bank.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I'm sorry, like everyone I'm searching for truth. However, the video is a satire from "The Onion".

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
As I mentioned earllier in my first post, I was looking for video during the sessions of congress held right before and during the bailout, back when this 550 billion run took place. Well I found one.

Ok...here is one of the videos I remember watching...looking for the rest

www.youtube.com...

It's a fake! You can tell by the logo! It is from the onion channel!
I sent you some links to check out in my last post.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Yeah there are a few out there that got me too...they're pretty convincing till ya notice the Logo...This one is one of the Best

[edit on 2/11/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

After all the things I'm seeing on this and Similar Threads I'd have to agree...They've been infiltrated and all their Data/Money has been stolen. Now the Transfer of Wealth is taking place and we're paying. End Game.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

It's too bad they put these out. Joe public is confused enough!
I almost wonder if "they" do it on purpose so then most people
think it's all ridiculous and don't beleive any of it!

Or are they just trying to help make more people see?
Either way, I don't think it's too cool.

Not much surprises me anymore though, especially anything having
to do with the government!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

It might seem to be disinformation to confuse the Masses, which wouldn't be hard these days, the way Washington is shipping trucks of Money to Wall St.

The Onion is known for it's cutting sarcastic humor and I'm sure their loyal followers thought it was a hoot. They might be having second thoughts now if they're considering the Disinformation angle...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Yes. Exactly. Don't forget all the gold thats been shipped out too!

That makes more sense. But gad you would think they would realize that would happen. They are either helping or hurting the truth! With all the confusion out there, its no wonder people tune out and turn on games or TV!
I'm just rambling now....

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Excellent vid! We are headed for either hyperinflation or deflation if we continue on our current path and yep it's looks like we are, according to the latest bailout/giveaway news!
I really like watching Peter Schiff also! He's been telling us for years this was coming. We blew it when we let Dr. Paul get away this last time! We may have had a chance to scrape ourselves out! IMO
Problem is, our society is funded mostly by consumer spending and everybodys broke! We do not have the time, money or will to convert to a more practical and efficient way to live.
And we are spending away our last & only hope of recovery on propping up a currently unsustainable system. Capitalism breeds corruption without a sense of conscience!

P.S. George Carlin videos are fun to watch! This one must be watched by all! (over 18 that is)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
We have to remember that mainstream usa...aka joe the plumber is participating in the game. Who is the puppet and who pulls the strings?
The mainstream press frequently uses the term “inflation” to describe rising prices. Actually, when prices are rising, that’s a result of inflation, not inflation itself. Inflation is the process by which governments print up the money to keep spending.

They could simply increase taxes on people in order to get the money to keep spending. Why do they create inflation? (we dont have it yet right now but just wait till a year from now...)

Answer is just this, to decieve the masses. Switch and bait. No one likes to pay taxes. The Boston Tea Party comes to mind. When wasington raises taxes, people get frustrated, even angry. It’s much easier and safer to simply print the money because then most people have absolutely no idea that the government is behind the inflation.

When prices of goods rise in response to the depreciating quality of the money, the average person is likely to blame oil companies, large profitable corporations, and businessmen in the private sector.

Unaware of the manipulation on the part of the goverment, people even demand that federal officials impose price controls, and the law makers respond in kind to the play of the game.

That’s why inflation has always been the ploy of big spenders in government, seen clearly as a fraudulent way to finance big goverment spending. History has proven that the odds or probablility such fraud will be figured out by an ignorant and trusting citizenry is minute.

And I did not even comment yet on the gold aspect. Remember what happened in 1930's when they confiscated the gold.

That is where we come in!

More power to the free information age. Lest we return to the dark ages.
The underground remembers.

kix

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I have read the whole thread and I am amazed that NOT one has mentioned the most possible real explanation for the financial debacle on the western hemisphere.

Some older ATSers here would remember the LEO WANTA thread that if my memory serves me well said that this guy and the US gov. orchestrated the bankrupcy of the USSR and they kept 500 billion in bonds and ant day now (this was 3 or 4 years ago) this guy could CASH that amount and bankrupt the US in a day.

Maybe this Wanta guy went with the other side (terrorist if you like) and sold the bonds and they collected the $$$$, thus screwing the money system liquid assets.

Google it and check old ats threads this strikes me exactly as they said it would happen years ago...

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Subtle programming detected. Wooden cross appears against red background when respondent begins talking.

new topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join