It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How worldwide economic collapse was averted

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

When big events occur, there is always some "WTF" story that appears but somehow gets swept aside seemingly on purpose.

A $550 billion withdrawal at the start of this current crisis should be on headlines or at least should be the topic of investigations.

This is as bad as the airline stocks being shorted before 9-11 because it puts the possibility of another player behind huge and catastrophic events.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
if i was president the country would be way better off....we get are computer from importing them and people are idiots and dont see that the software on the computer when imported could be the reason for the hacking...and they probably wont stop until we create our own computers and everything else all the way up to our own meds, its clear our imported meds are going to kill us, why to we keep importing something bad is going to happen and u guys are ignorant about this

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by wutone

You are correct...but the way the World is run these day by "Them", if someone actually knew and said anything the "Illusion" of Wealth would disappear over nite and "They", would be no better off then us...probley very much worse even, looking up at sky with their Head in a Basket.

link   
I stand corrected by myself i should have said the hardware

link   
Excellent finds, keep digging! S+F

It's quite amazing how this is only coming out now, something strange is afoot.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
White House Eyes Cyber Security Plan
www.cbsnews.com...

Better late then never huh? What a Joke...I don't think I'd use Hard Landlines for places like World Bank/IMF/WHO/Treasury/Fed...Geez...Don't we have like a Thousand Satellites that could transmit their Info that would be more Secure?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Watching CNBC one of their Guests was saying Deflation is becoming a Very Serious Concern as is Bond Yield Spreads. He seemed fairly concerned, but, as per MSM they cut him off and put on a Guy who said good/better/recovery/ect you know the routine...I guess the Truth hurts to much and it's just better to be all Perky & Up Beat...

PS: Obama might bring up putting that $40 Bln State Fiscal Assistance back in the bill...

[edit on 2/10/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
This all sounds like a very "unique" way of attacking another country.

I then think that the old way of 'Pearl Harbour' & '9/11' are now old school, and if it something liek it happened again, I believe people who be a lot more suspect of what is happening.

So what better way for peopl eot be annoyed with another country, than the prospect of that country coming into our most secure environment and taking away our money for their own benefits.

All this new news coming out now, describing the hack and doing it virally rather than through news agnecies, is another perfect reason to start a war, and I think this time with China.

What you think.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Good find, but I already posted this yesterday:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MoonMine

This always happens with hot topics it seems...guess I'll have to add another bookmark to my desktop to keep an eye on that thread...I've done put to much effort posting here to move now & we're already up to Pg 4

To bad a Super-Mod couldn't tie all the posters with very similar headlines into one...anyone ever ask about such things?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
If this is all true, why did they keep it secret for so long? I can see why they did it in the short term as to prevent panic, but why now?
[edit on 9-2-2009 by David9176]

I do believe he answered in frustration, and simply said too much.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Beltha

That was my inital reaction as well...he seemed quite flustered after taking those calls and being grilled by the Interviewer. It's hard to quantify this as a major breaking story, as we already knew some of the story about congress being informed and turning grey, but, the method/severity/actions/timeline were withheld...why then...why now? I would of thought Gov Censor Teams would of cought this and squelched it before it got out...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Wow you guys have been busy!

I totally forgot about hacks on the IMF and the treasury seeking 550 billion.

The plot thickens. Sooner or later this has to hit the MSM, doesn't it?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MoonMine
Good find, but I already posted this yesterday:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry.

I searched for posts - but I missed this, sorry. I must have been too over zealous!

My blood boiled when I first saw it. This is bigger than we know, I think.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by helpmefindtheway

I don't know if you started from the begining of this thread, but, it's evolved a couple of theorys fairly fast and has found some connections to various events, that at the time looked serious, but were blown off and buried.

Only now, looking back, are we starting to see connections to events that transpired, possibly going back to 2001 or earlier.

At this point I'll stick to mid 2007, as this is mentioned as a starting point for activitys first being detected. April 2008 seems to be relevent also by their own admitted comments from various sources. As time progresses we see other events coming into alignment in Sept 2008.

I'm still diggin' and hope all that visit will do like wise...I'd like to get to the bottom of this. This could be the biggest story of the Century looking back a hundred years from now!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I keep this short and sweet ..
Dont believe the pipe ...These are lies to deceit more ..
I wont reveal my name or status but rest assured anyone with a minoor in economics can read the lies they tell you right there ...

I call big sloppy BS lies !

PLZ stop just watching youtube for your education and please read some good old fashion books ...
You interested in economy ...???? great we need people that are ...

This field is so complex (and i am not native English Speaker ) I cant even try to start ..but
One statement for you all to think about ..

In a fee ( a really free ) global economy there would be NEVER EVER be a recession ...It would be impossible !! A complete Oxymoron!

One examples: A complete monopoly of certain goods would never be possible in a free market .

Its Governments that keep monopolies or create them through interference ..under such pretenses as security etc etc etc

Now think about this research it and you will find ITS TRUE !

But we have a economy run by criminals and pressure groups and above all by the governments (note plural)
Its these Governments monopolies that strangle markets ... Ultimately Governments and a very small group of people decide when and how to initiate another skim-off. Yes like skimming milk
Thats what a recession or the NEW WORLD BS PC correct expression
ownturn is ..normal folk is bled dry and we start all over ..
Happened since the beginning of BANKS!!!

Remind me again WHO owns you Americans ..Your banks ...Your foreign policies ...OHH but thats all not connected right ? this is economics ..RIGHT !??

So now you know WHO runs and profit from the so called free economic ..
Yet men knew this for centuries and does nothing ...

free market ....
Just another lie we take as a fact as staring point as a constant ...and start all our research on ...

Stop looking/researching an Issue taking a lie as your staring point /....
This you should apply to everything ..not just economics

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This is a -facinating- thread! some really fantastic information. I am not an expert on all of this however it does sound like to me.

-Someone wanted to pull the rug out from under the United States and the world. (Perhaps to set themselves up as the saviors?)

-Whoever it was and how they did it would probably shake up the Western world if it was public knowledge and there would of been a clamoring for war. Say for instance Chinese or Iranian hackers did this.

-I'm thinking the money didn't go anywhere, it was flushed down the toilet and or burned. Think of it as modern day slash and burn tactics. (They had enough money/Gold etc. already and were prepared for the collapse.)

-When this tactic didn't work as planned it vexxed the originators more then we could know. They were probably under the impression it was "sure-fire" and have now gone back to the drawing board.

Pure speculation of course, yet somehow I think there is a glimmer of truth in there.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Maybe the collapse would have been a good thing?

All of this seem to be prolonging the inevitable.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Maybe it was China etc trying to ditch some of its dollars?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join