It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How worldwide economic collapse was averted

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I hope the MSM picks up on this...i'm guessing they won't.

David, you've answered your own question. The MSM is complicit in every action that has been taken, and I know you realize that. They are part and parcel of the problems we face here. Did you notice how staged the questions were tonight at Obama's press conference? All of the questions were predetermined, and Obama had a list of who to call on, and when. That says it all. Our "free press" is nothing more than a propaganda arm of the PTB Anyone that doesn't agree to play by the rules of the game, doesn't have a job very long.
One day soon, in the US, laws will be passed, under the guise of "protection of the American people", that will essentially stop comments like we have been making here at ATS. Enjoy the relative freedom now, because within a few years, it won't exist.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

If this goes back to events in 2001 then this could be linked to all the other events back then and have been simmering ever since...

$2 Trillion missing from the Pentagon Budget

WTC 7 going down for no reasonable reason with all the data it held on the scandals back then on dang what was it back then they were trying to hide?

Silversteins Scandal about aquiring WTC just before 9-11 and the big Insurance Policy on it

Bush's Bro being head of Security and shutting everything down for "Maintaince" the Weekend before

Sounds plausable? Just more questions than answers now...

[edit on 2/10/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

AAAHHHH I knew it!!!! I was gonna leave a PS "Reinhardt's Crew will be by anytime now..."

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Admittedly I did not watch the press conference. I knew what was going to be said, anything of importance would show up on ATS. Another thing that bothers me is having the CEO of GE who owns NBC as an economic advisor. We all know NBC loves Obama...but come on. This isn't right. This shouldn't be allowed.

I don't know what to think anymore. I really don't know who there is to trust in our government. The deeper I dig into it, the more it disgusts me.

As for the video, why would he even make these comments? To cover his own ass to make himself look like a hero or is there truth to it? Why have we not heard a peep from any other politicians? We have been completely left in the dark on this. With so much going on it's easy to not pick up on things like this.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

I completely forgot about this. Did we ever find out where this money went? How can 2 trillion dollars just vanish?

We've been hijacked.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Nope...never did...was just swept under the Rug like so many other things...when you have 1 crisis/event after another people forget real fast and don't really pay attention...the shell game principal...talk as loud and fast as you can distracting them while you palm the card...also what a good time to pull this stunt off...everyone all worked up about Obama and elections (distraction)...Bush not getting too involved/putting it off after dening it forever (passing it on to retire in the "new" Republic of Texas where of course he'll be King)...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Found something:

US TREASURY WANTS TO BORROW 550 BILLION DOLLARS

The US Treasury said Monday it would seek to borrow a record 550 billion dollars in the October-December period...

Good find! They probably needed to borrow it, from the same group of people who just pulled it from them...

[edit on 10/2/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

David and HX.
FEAR is the weapon that the government uses to divert the attention from what is going on. For both the original TARP bill, and this "Stimulus (NOT!) Bill", they are using fear to shove this down America's throat without any real examination of the bills. I doubt that any member of Congress has read the entire 700+ page Senate bill, and the press only reports the bullet points that the government wants them to, but even then, they distort the facts. For instance, they say that every taxpayer making up to $75,000 will get a $500 tax credit. However, that is NOT true. Only those taxpayers that are receiving "earned" income will receive the money. Senior citizens that are still paying taxes, on interest, stock dividends, and company pension payments get NOTHING. I know, because I am one of them. I'm paying over $4,000 in federal income taxes, and will get nothing, while people who end up paying NO federal income tax, but have an earned income of as little as $8,100 will get the $500. Of course, if that is what they make, they will get a full refund of any federal taxes withheld, and THEN get another $500 back. That is just one example of the lies that are being pushed by the MSM at the direction of the Administration and Congress.
Back during the Bailout Bill #1 fiasco, the MSM reported that there were EXECUTIVE PAY CAPS in the bill. There were NONE, as people now know. I posted this in several threads back then, but was flamed by members who just blindly believed the MSM.
The bottom line is that most Americans blindly believe what they hear from the MSM, and never bother to verify the statements. The MSM and the government relies on that blind faith, then sprinkles in a good dose of FEAR, such as Obama's prediction of CATASTROPHE if the bill is not passed, and that is the recipe for what we have in America today.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Yes I'm replying to myself

I was trying to remember what the Scandal of the Day was back in 2001 that might be linked to Todays Crisis...

The Securities & Exchange Commission

Seems this was never resolved to anyones satisfaction either

convenient WTC7 held all the records that could not be replaced concerning this Scandal...plus they get the bonus of wiping out alot of other Financial records contained in WTC...some other Companys contained in WTC7 have interesting names also...

www.wtc7.net...

www.911blogger.com...

bushstole04.com...

The Second Link is interesting as it's FOIA requests filed Nov 2008-Jan 2009 possibly concerning the same conclusions I'm considering...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Yes I'm replying to myself

HX, you know what they say about people that talk to themselves!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Large numbers of case files for ongoing investigations by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) were reportedly destroyed in the collapse. The Los Angeles Times reported that "substantial files were destroyed" for 3000 to 4000 of the SEC's cases. The EEOC reported that documents for 45 active cases were destroyed. Before the attack, SEC investigations of corporate fraud by companies such as Enron and Worldcom were the subject of many news reports -- reports that virtually vanished in the wake of the attack.

911review.com...

Interesting Items in this Article...

Great...Enron...another Reinhardt "link"

Geez...to me this seems to be getting deeper by the moment...WTF is going on?!? Is there a Link???

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

So where was this money going? Was someone just flat out stealing it? How would one be able to do such a thing?

My money is on Cheney and Rumsfeld.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

My money is on Cheney and Rumsfeld

No, they're small-time crooks. This goes way beyond their capabilities, believe me.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963

AAAHHHH I knew it!!!! I was gonna leave a PS "Reinhardt's Crew will be by anytime now..."

he might be a kid having a go at us. Or is the informant on the expose video having a go at us?

Did I mention the part about the Atlantic Ocean?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Yep we're at Drift out in the Middle of the Atlantic...I don't know...seems like we're just being taken to the Cleaners...ya got Enron & WorldCom/Pentagon $2 Trn/WTC/Afgan War/Iraq War/Recession/$147 Oil/Depression...seems a lot of the people that were around then are still around now, only higher up the ladder (more powerful/richer) while the people have been going down crisis by crisis. The only People who have benefited from this is Washington/Wall St while the People make the Sacrifices...we're being locked in the second class passenger levels of the Titanic, while the "Elite" are preparing the Life Rafts...how's that for interpreting all that R Cryptology?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
well anyone that has been following Reinhardt and his cryptic messages just found out how much the check Legatus cashed was worth and no it wasn't $550 billion it was $5.5 trillion dollars. wonder how pissed they were when someone in the treasury stopped payment and they only got $550 billion?

anyone think they won't get the rest of the $5.5 trillion they were promised one way or the other?

Congress wasted their time with the TARP bailout. $700 billion wasted. and they somehow think this 2nd bailout of $800+ billion will work? lets do the math

they recieved
$550 billion
+$700 billion
+$800 Billion
= just over $2 trillion dollars

So they still have $3.5 trillion left on the check to collect. wonder if they are charging interest on it as well?

[edit on 2/10/2009 by Mercenary2007]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

At the rate Gov's throwing Money at this, probley by Summer they'll have gotten even...
...$3.5 T is alot of Budweiser...maybe they'll do the 'ol 10x Leverage Deal and apply pressure on some other Front?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

I completely forgot about this. Did we ever find out where this money went? How can 2 trillion dollars just vanish?

We've been hijacked.

Not only did they never find this out, they never found out who shorted airliner stocks before September 11th.

There are too many puzzling events that have been happening.

And they seem to have something to do with finance or gobs of money moving strangely.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by wutone

THAT'S IT!!! I faintly remembered Enron/Worldcom/WTC7 Scandal but forgot the Airlines & Financial Companys being shorted...genius!

Yep another case of "Don't trip over the Rug...there's quite a bit stuffed under there!"

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
this clearly illustrates.. that how one person.. with that much money (they exist) .. could actually have controll over the deciding amount that causes the "first domino" to fall.

and could sit there.. literally.. at a computer in some remote european castle.. and just pull the rug out from under the world and watch it collapse ..

or even play with it to amuse himself.. pushing a bit here.. ahh ..ahhh.. alllmoossst.. then pushing it back in and watchign the economy regain.. then pulling and chuckling to himseld.. ooooppps.. psyche back in.. in .. out . .in out.. then...

swooooosh...

makes you really think about the concept of "money" .. the "currency" .. it's lieterally.. "magic".. it's invisible .. it's "will".. it's our agreement to obey another's will.

it's insane.

-

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join