It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How worldwide economic collapse was averted

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I'll go ahead and post this, what the h***. I still think Peter Schiff(you know, Ron Pauls advisor)was as right as the rest. One thing I see and I actually would welcome disagreements over at this point, is the fact the dollar is actually dragging down the worlds economy! WTF? Are we so naive and scared to even THINK that may be possible? That something could ever be our fault and to stand up and take responsibility for?
Is that still in our vocabulary Thoughts? Flames?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Repeat, however that happened...

[edit on 15-2-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Actually the Federal Reserve is wrapped up in a "Shadow Banking Sector", which was created before the US declared Bankruptcy and helped engineer it.

Edit: I finally finished formulating my "Master Theory"
Welcome to The Real Matrix: Time for The Red Pill?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank You For your Contributions in helping me form this Theory!!!

[edit on 2/15/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I saw somewhere that Bush & Co. had spent nearly 4 trillion dollars on the two 'conflicts' raging in the far east, which probably hasn't helped much.
i take it this money must've come out of the federal reserves, eh?
When the 'poo' hit the fan, it was shocking to see that the russian stock exchange went belly-up...just as did the chinese. show's just how 'intertwined' the world has become.

[off topic]over here in europe the price of fuel at the pumps has gone up, although the barrel is at an all low. reasons, 'explained' on cnn, was that the transport costs have gone up.

talking of a global depression - if everyone believes there is one, and they hang onto their hard-earned cash - what's going to happen? if everyone stopped buying fuel and cigarettes for a month, the loss of taxes would bring a country to it's knees. 'tis nowt but scare-mongering, man.

[back to topic] yep, i think it sounds like the money-system was cracked into via computers. spooky with the 9/11 link to.

awesome site, btw!
Ted

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Do a FOIA - and request to know who drew down their accounts -- and be there with a search warrant and sieze their computers first and then , even if they wanted to repair the system they couldnt it would be dead.
and then we would be Free -- hungry - cold and no electricity or gasoline but we would be free - until we invited the beast back - and they could elimenate demand for our goods with a simple phone call.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Ben Bernake on C-span was grilled over it last tuesday!
Watch the whole preceding, it's crazy stuff!
He was directly asked if our whole system is one big Ponzi scheme! LOL

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom
Ben Bernake on C-span was grilled over it last tuesday!
Watch the whole preceding, it's crazy stuff!
He was directly asked if our whole system is one big Ponzi scheme! LOL

www.youtube.com...

That is Ron Paul at his best! Epic video!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Soooo...how did he weasle his way out of that question? A bunch of Fed double talk...decoupling, macro-economics, cdo, cds, abcdefg...it doesn't what yer name is Jabroni cause Ron Paul just laid the Smackdown on yer Roody Poo Candy A$$!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

LOL!

Thanks! It actually kinda pissed me off as usual.
He blamed it on everyone else and the economy!
Typical answer for everything nowdays, pffft.....
not gonna help guys...

Oops, to answer the question he just said,
"no it's not just one big ponzi scheme". Original!

Sorry for my cynicism, I'll try to keep it contained
and project the hope we really know what we're doing.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Say 270 million US citizens decide to withdraw their money due to some common known external effect, this thing is fully covered by media and television. I think we the people can act as one at such times, information is everywhere and the whole population (and globally) is covered very effectively, the money withdrawal doesn't have to be a small wealthy group initiating the run but it could in fact be the whole population acting as one on a given signal.

Let's assume Soros and some selected elite group of very wealthy people decide to make a run on the US dollar, they could have coordinated the attack, then making money initally on shorting the dollar and then buying dollar and dollar assets cheap (holding euro for example).

Would be very interesting indeed if the FED and the commercial bank would lift the lid and tell the public who did the huge withdrawals creating a electronic run on US banks.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by reugen]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by helpmefindtheway

Yes, the IMF was hacked I remember reading about that, I also read that Britain was just three hours away from going bust last year after a secret run on the banks, one of Gordon Brown's Ministers has revealed. The report said Oct 10th was when the FED bailed them out, but it was not clear from what I read when the "run on the bank" actually started. Reading between the lines, it could have been another (a second) hacker attack or the consequences of the first attack on 9/11/08. That remains unclear.

By the very words of Rep. Paul “Vallachi” Kanjorski, a “code of silence” exists amongst the ‘made members’ of the political and financial elite preventing them from telling the truth, the whole truth and nothin’ but the truth, so help them ‘G-d’. The fact that it took close to 5 months for this information concerning a deliberate run on the banks to be made public is proof positive that the Captain and crew of the Titanic have decided to allow the passengers to go about their lives unencumbered while they try and find a way to “deal with” the current situation. Vallachi also made reference to some other "somebody" who was responsible for sucking out $550 Billion in under two (2) hours, but again the code of silence... "We don't talk about these things." Who is it these people fear, some have suggested Israel, but if not them, then who? You know they know. What is it our government is not telling us... why cover-up an enemy attack? Just to protect confidence in the banking security? I think there is more to it than that...

This article is a must read:
September 11th, 2008–America’s Economic 9/11?

Here is an excerpt:

When considering the recent remarks of Rep. Kanjorski what must also be kept in mind is the fact that NOTHING has been said in the almost 5 months following this bloodletting as pertains the highly-relevant date and time frame the aforementioned “run on the banks” took place. In a day and age when everything from bad breath to unwanted facial hair is being blamed on Muslim terrorists, where carefully-placed, fifth column agents working throughout Western media loyal to Israel never miss an opportunity in propagandizing Americans into throwing their support behind the current “clash of civilizations” between the Christian West and Muslim Middle East, the fact that a Zionist-dominated media has made NO MENTION of the “coincidental” nature of this date is striking to say the least.

However, one thing mentioned (and quite prominently, by the way) is how the most “persecuted and misunderstood people in history“–the Jews–have suffered as a result of the current crisis, first in the form of all the “old canards” concerning their involvement in banking being resurrected and secondly, the Bernard Madoff affair.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

You are welcome my friend!

I have been looking at your links, and am still reading! Ahh yes the shadow banking...

I am also doing some research on Leap 2020...very very interesting!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by unSpy.info

I believe this was mentioned in a couple of articles I've seen...

FORFEITURE OF CITIZENSHIP LIKELY FOR HELPING K. ANNUAR
www.rumormillnews.com...

Should it be demonstrated that the United Kingdom of Atlantis, whose King appears to be a fugitive on the wanted list of the United States of America, has direct links to the Ekkers of Global Investment Associates ( another Nevada corporation ), then it can be demonstrated that this United Kingdom is a false flag operation for Muslim radicals in the Philippines, the Moro insurgency, and thus directly linked to the Al Qaeda network.

All those persons who are considering doing business with Global Petroleum Investments, the United Kingdom of Atlantis, or America Standing Together should consider this to be a public notice of the possible links these men have with a hostile foreign Power, and that these men could by their actions involve any and all possible "partners" in sedition, wire fraud, misprision of felony theft by embezzlement, and even Treason.

Treason would come into play if it can be proved that the purpose of the United Kingdom of Atlantis is to establish a New Caliphate with the assistance of Al Qaeda, the network of terrorist and fundamentalist groups.

Related to these 2 Articles...

RESPONSE TO THE THREATS AGAINST V.K. DURHAM
www.rumormillnews.com...

THE DURHAM TRUST REQUESTS AN INVESTIGATION
www.rumormillnews.com...

Scarey stuff between these 3 articles...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Inside the Meltdown documentary from PBS Frontline, February 17, 2009
www.pbs.org...

Join the discussion
www.pbs.org...

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tiso_us
I think we should demand to know who it was that was drawing this money out if this is true.

I have a hunch it was the Federal Reserve that did it since it's their coffers that was empty. We will probably never know.

I think it was the Antichrist.
It was good try but he failed.
The Fed has their eyes wide open now.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Another thing, why can't they find out who is responsible for this?

"We don't know?"

Damn, we are supposedly the most powerful country in the world and that's all he's got?

Because embedded PROMIS software leaves no traces. It activates, does it's function, disappears, no residuals, no traces.
As for why, it is money being dumped in foreign markets into one currency (Credit), then buying the devalued currency (Credit) and stock (Collateral, usually in form of forclosed Realty, etc.) at a profit, the hack's are nothing more than a way to cover up the actual plummeting value of the US Dollar (Credit) taking place by the bulk FRB usary engineering. The purpose is to make all the Credit they can while raising the debt currency, it is an engineered crash of the holding companies, it is an organized plan to openly own the World once and for all instead of in secret.

In Law, all things being equal and reversable, Credit= Debt

[edit on 23-2-2009 by PhyberDragon]

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join