It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Examples of crap unnecessary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
While I'm no Kerry fan (I am capable of lucid, rational and logical thinking) this type of false information is unnecessary:

www.snopes.com...

And this:

www.snopes.com...

I had heard from other sources that Kerry's medals were under fishy circumstances, but did they get their info from this type of "source"?

Obviously, liberals will want to throw rocks and scream, but I'd like to know what fellow conservatives think of this. I'd expect a liberal to lie and fabricate. They do it all the time. But for a conservative, somebody who is to honor the constitution and the KJV, to do such a thing. It's unthinkable!

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
I'd expect a liberal to lie and fabricate. They do it all the time. But for a conservative, somebody who is to honor the constitution and the KJV, to do such a thing. It's unthinkable!

You're kidding right? They all lie cheat and steal and will claw their way to the top using anything from straight lies to omission of known facts. Liberal, conservative, even a KJV subscriber it doesn't matter who they say they are it's all a game to keep their pockets lined, their friends pockets lined and stay in power with what ever means they think they can get away with. You don't use words like honor in politics, there is none. It's strategy and maneuvering. For you to think that the KJV means squat in the scope of things is naive. Religion is just another tool for politicians to use to relate to the masses, expect those people like bush who think they "talk to god" (like that lady who killed her kids a while back who said "god told me to." Wonder what Bush would do if god told him to kill his wife, think he'd do it?

Oh, if you were being sarcastastic, ummmm, lol.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 06:01 AM
link   
No, actually, I'm not kidding. And, no, KJV subscribers will not lie. It would be difficult to lie and not bear false witness, don't you think? The country was based upon not religion, but faith in Christ, so how could constitutionalists lie, huh? So why would a conservative lie? Yet, according to snopes we have two fabricated Kerry articles or emails. By attacking Kerry in such a way, the person looks like a thief (Steals the truth), but as one does not know the individual's name, one will likely not trust all who are against Kerry. You know, generalize.
Nothing to be gained by dishonesty.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Somehow, this doesn't surprise me in the least. Kerry seems to be unraveling before our eyes. He's almost making Al Gore look good

I actually saw this story on the news about an hour ago, I'm not sure, it could have been Fox.

Thanks, TC

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
While I'm no Kerry fan (I am capable of lucid, rational and logical thinking) this type of false information is unnecessary:

www.snopes.com...

And this:

www.snopes.com...

I had heard from other sources that Kerry's medals were under fishy circumstances, but did they get their info from this type of "source"?

Obviously, liberals will want to throw rocks and scream, but I'd like to know what fellow conservatives think of this. I'd expect a liberal to lie and fabricate. They do it all the time. But for a conservative, somebody who is to honor the constitution and the KJV, to do such a thing. It's unthinkable!

That's just wrong. Sadly, however, I don't put that kind of thing past people. They want someone to be elected, and they'll do anything in their power to attack any strength the opponent displays. Both sides have people who do this, and it gives the rest of them a bad name. :shk:

top topics

join