It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even Your Dreams Are No Longer Secret...What Next?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The pace of technology that can read thoughts and even reconstruct dreams has been absolutely amazing in the last few years. It is my opinion that this technology and also non lethal weapon technology will be used to control parts of the population who oppose the final plan for humanity.

These technologies had to be tested out on volunteers in field tests and the increasing number of people complaining of being stalked or surveilled 24/7 bear testament to their use as human experiments. It is also my view that physical torture using microwaves to induce muscle spasms on any part of the body is used to force strong emotions which would make it easier to read thoughts etc...

Bottom line, think of the Government having technology which could scan your body for weapons, and scan your brain for any potential danger to them - you/we are then neutralised because our intentions are revealed to them in advance.

Researchers at the ATR Computational Neuroscience Laboratories succeeded in processing and displaying images directly from the human brain, they said in a study unveiled ahead of publication in the US magazine Neuron.
While the team for now has managed to reproduce only simple images from the brain, they said the technology could eventually be used to figure out dreams and other secrets inside people's minds.
"It was the first time in the world that it was possible to visualise what people see directly from the brain activity," the private institute said in a statement.
"By applying this technology, it may become possible to record and replay subjective images that people perceive like dreams

Dream Readers

A team of world-leading neuroscientists has developed a powerful technique that allows them to look deep inside a person's brain and read their intentions before they act.

The research breaks controversial new ground in scientists' ability to probe people's minds and eavesdrop on their thoughts, and raises serious ethical issues over how brain-reading technology may be used in the future.

The team used high-resolution brain scans to identify patterns of activity before translating them into meaningful thoughts, revealing what a person planned to do in the near future. It is the first time scientists have succeeded in reading intentions in this way.

fMRI

ust as rats and chimpanzees have been used to demonstrate findings from remote experiments on humans, electrode implants used on cockroaches to remotely control them, lasers used to steer fruit-flies[10] [11], and worms engineered so that their nerves and muscles can be controlled with pinpricks of light[12], the information and techniques that have been ruthlessly forged using opportunistic onslaughts on defenceless humans as guinea pigs - used for myriad purposes from creating 3D haptic gloves in computer games to creating artificial intelligence to send visual processing into outer space - require appropriate replication for peer group approval and to meet ethical demands for scientific and public probity.

The use of light to peer into the brain is almost certainly that of terahertz, which occurs in the wavelengths which lie between 30mm and 1mm of the electromagnetic spectrum. Terahertz has the ability to penetrate deep into organic materials, without (it is said) the damage associated with ionising radiation such as x-rays. It can distinguish between materials with varying water content – for example fat versus lean meat. These properties lend themselves to applications in process and quality control as well as biomedical imaging. Terahertz can penetrate bricks, and also human skulls. Other applications can be learnt from the major developer of terahertz in the UK, Teraview, which is in Cambridge, and partially owned by Toshiba

T-waves

Anyone not toeing the line will be disabled using advanced technolgy using microwaves

A recently declassified US Army report on the biological effects of non-lethal weapons reveals outlandish plans for "ray gun" devices, which would cause artificial fevers or beam voices into people's heads.

The report titled "Bioeffects Of Selected Nonlethal Weapons" was released under the US Freedom of Information Act and is available on this website (pdf). The DoD has confirmed to New Scientist that it released the documents, which detail five different "maturing non-lethal technologies" using microwaves, lasers and sound.

Non lethal weapons

The Active Denial System has been apparently used to devastating effect in Iraq:

Active Denial is a revolutionary non-lethal protection system that employs millimeter wave technology to repel individuals without causing injury. The system provides a zone of protection that saves lives, protects assets and minimizes collateral damage. Active Denial emits a focused beam of wave energy that travels at the speed of light and produces an intolerable heating sensation that causes targeted individuals to flee. The sensation immediately ceases when the targeted individual moves away from the beam.

Raytheon has produced and delivered three Active Denial Systems to the U.S. Air Force customer. Raytheon has also built one Silent Guardian™ system that is roughly 1/3 the size and power of the other Active Denial Systems.

ADS Non lethal weapon

Forewarned is foearmed. May God support us in our opposition to this oppression.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The really scary aspect of this that these "new" technologies are now being presented to the sheep. That begs the question, what do they really have now? We know that those who are responsible for these techs, are about 10, 15 years ahead of what they release to the public. So what could they possibly have in R&D now?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Well all I can say is GOOD LUCK.

My dreams are weird even to me.

I hope they spend many long hours trying to interpret them only to find it means I ate cheese at bedtime.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelInterceptor
Well all I can say is GOOD LUCK.

My dreams are weird even to me.

I hope they spend many long hours trying to interpret them only to find it means I ate cheese at bedtime.

I agree I wake up from my dreams with a WTF look in my mind; I cant even figure the stuff out up there.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jatscI agree I wake up from my dreams with a WTF look in my mind; I cant even figure the stuff out up there.

I'm glad someone agrees with me. The idea that government could discern some meaning from dreams is laughable. But if they're trying I wonder what they'll make of a dream where my favourite character from a video game is fighting a mighty army which then disolves to we have won and there is marriage in the air. All I can discern from this one time dream is that I've been playing ES:IV far too often and that I harbour secret (or not so secret) sexual desires toward Sean Bean.

I dread to think what ideas they would come up with for some of my more abstract dreams.

Edit: spelling, as usual.

[edit on 9/2/09 by AngelInterceptor]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Ewww and ick.

Leave me and my brain alone to live out my days on this planet without this constant threat of mental, physical and spiritual intrusion and manipulation.

Ewww and ick.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
All I can say is, if my dreams become public domain there won't be anymore war or crime.

People just won't bother to leave the bedroom!

Leave it to middle aged women to solve the world's problems peaceably...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies guys - think they were great
. On a more serious note however, I have listed Terawaves (like a more intense form of microwaves) which can be used to read thoughts or intentions.

Imagine the scenario: the Government wants to round up people into camps 'for their own safety...' There are those who will resist. Their bodies could easily be scanned to see if they could carry weapons by T-waves (every teenage boy would want to have a scanner because they can see through clothes) and then accurately read the intentions of the person towards the military. The threat can be eliminated by using laser beam pin-points of microwaves which rapidly heat the skin until it is extremely uncomfortable and the threat moves away to avoid it. Total solution. Remember those words because they will come back to haunt us.

new topics

top topics

join