It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Local High School Teacher Silently Arrested for Carrying Two Loaded Guns to School

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Local High School Teacher Silently Arrested for Carrying Two Loaded Guns to School

www.gainesville.com

King said he was following his agency’s protocol when he handcuffed Stockdale’s hand in front and asked if Stockdale had any weapons on him. Stockdale reportedly told King about a small pocket knife. While patting Stockdale down before putting him in the patrol car for the ride to the police department, King said he found a loaded Derringer in Stockdale’s pocket.

Stockdale’s car was subsequently searched in the teacher’s parking lot where deputies said they found a loaded .44 caliber revolver.

“After Mr. Stockdale was arrested, he exercised his right not to make any statements,” said sheriff’s spokesman Lt. Steve Maynard.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This is a school IN MY TOWN. What funny is, NO STUDENT KNEW OF HIS ARREST.

Everything was silent today until my friend showed me this article.

I brought this to attention with others and we became surprised because none of the students at Eastside High School knew of this incident.

The arrest was made on Friday, and you know what? Everything seemed fine and dandy.

If this administration can carry out this silent arrest of a teacher who brought two guns to school without anyone AT the school knowing, imagine what the government could do.

Drag a guy to the side, cuff him, send him to a detention center, and nothing becomes widely publicized.

www.gainesville.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Let's see if the wonderful teachers union comes to his defense like they do when a teacher is convicted of coc aine possession (they fought to get him his job back) or when teachers have sex with students.... I bet not, not part of the agenda.

teachertrash.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
acctually i go to Eastside and we all knew by lunch time but the info i had recived was that he was sleeping with a student which is not true apperently it is gun charges see how things get twisted

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

At a guess, i reckon the officer knew what to expect. Perhaps "the incident over the weekend" ...... was gun related.

Looks like a tip-off.

IMHO.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Apparently, the teachers were forced to mitigate the effects of this by making the teachers joke in class about the situation as if it's nothing serious.

This man was fired in 1998 from the high school, went to another high school, then went to a juvenile detention center where he raped a lot of girls, then THIS SCHOOL LET HIM COME BACK.

top topics

join