It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control....maybe????

page: 1

join
share:
cj6

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Im not sure if this belongs here, whatever, feel free to move it!

Anyway, this happened to me about a week and I still cant figure out what happened. I was standing in a McDonalds waiting for my order when all of a sudden I couldnt move at all, I was frozen stiff! I couldnt even speak, but was able to slightly move my head. Then this strange old lady comes from my left side and stairs at me, but since I could only move my head slightly, I was barely able to see what she looked like. Anyway, she asks me "Can I have a dollar?", the crazy thing is while Im frozen stiff, in my mind I was saying NO, but I couldnt actually say it cuz I couldnt speak!!!!! Before I realized it, I was pulling $5 out of my pocket and handing it to her, I had no control over my body. In my head I was thinking "what the hell is going on, I cant move"!!! So she takes the money and walks up to the counter, at this point Im still frozen and totally freaking out in my head. The cashier guy walks up and of course asks her "Can I help you?", then I literally watch this guy's facial expression go from "happy" to blank in a second, and he just stands there staring at this strange old lady. She leans forward and starts whispering something to this guy, I couldnt hear what she was telling him, but the guy just stood there as frozen as I was. Then the old lady turns around and walks away towards my left side. I was still struggling to move, I tried to watch her to see where she was going but it didnt work, instead I watched the cashier guy stumble to the back like he had no idea where he was. Just a few seconds after she passed me I was able to move again, of course I quickly turned around to see where she went...but she was gone! This lady just disappeared or something, she was just gone. I got my stuff and got the hell out of there!!!!

Im just so confused by the whole situation, why was I not able to move at all? Who the hell was this strange old lady? What did she do and say to the cashier guy? I dont know, I keep thinking the whole thing was some kind of mind control or something, maybe to get me to unwillingly hand over my cash. If anyone has any idea, or maybe experienced something like this, please let me know! Im really on edge about this, I cant go anywhere without the fear that it'll happen again....

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
If this experience is true, she is either an et, or one of the cabal's renegades, or one of their walk ins from the lower dimensional (they even have a summoning circle near area 51 www.coasttocoastam.com...) and she really was short on money for her purchase, and took a short cut at your expense.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Sounds familiar. The thing is though, these people who can do this, can most likely go into a bank and get money also. Many recalled experiences I've had related to what appeared to be paranormal and even some greys, happened in the daylight and in populated areas. Budd Hopkins book: Sight Unseen most likely mentions some of this also. Just because someone looks human, doesn't mean they aren't a host. Usually with me, they would make me forget right away. Also look into MK ultra and mind control experiments.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
scary...
just hope this doesn t happen to anyone while on the computer wired withe bank and all...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
You should have a little chat with the cashier, see if s/he remembers any of it, if so than interrogate, see if he experienced the same as you, frozen stiff no body control, see if he heard what the old lady said, even though she whispered in his ear, me might not have heard it, i imagine it could result in 2 ways, she whispered something commanding him and he heard, or she whispered a command and he didn't hear.

Did the kid go back and do anything? Was he getting her food or something? Did the old lady get any food? What'd she get (jk)

Very intriguing, i wish that happened to me! haha jk again

cj6

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The lady didnt get anything, she whispered whatever it was to the guy and walked out.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

I find your statuesque avatar ...curious.

Can you remember anything else strange that happened prior to your encounter with the old lady ?
Anyone ask you the time/directions .....or make any physical contact, or engage your attention ?

Reminds me somewhat of Carlos Casteneda`s first encounter with Don Juan .

cj6

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus
reply to post by cj6

I find your statuesque avatar ...curious.

thnx, I really look like that!!!!
jk

I really cant think of anything else, it was pretty normal before that!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I don't believe your story. Sorry, but I tend to take a skeptical stance on all this stuff. However, it's not entirely outside of the realm of theory. Research into BCI's has revealed that the brain can receive input from an outside source as well as be read. We currently have microprocessors in testing that help regulate the brain to overcome degenerative neural diseases such as Parkinson's Disease. Tests in animals have shown that we can control motor functions with specifically implanted electrodes in the brain. This is all on a rather basic level for now, but it is possible.

The problem is that... right now... we can't really get much past the cranium bones with communication to these devices, which is why you typically see BCI patients with I/O ports on their heads. I suppose that, combined with the technology for wireless transference of electricity I saw in another thread - sufficiently sophisticated and with a high enough level of understanding of brain function... mind control could technically be possible in a non-augmented brain. At least in the moderately near future. To suppose such is the case right now would be to suggest the extraordinary, which requires extraordinary evidence to back up.

In either case, as we humans continually advance towards a merger with our technology - neither the augmented nor the non-augmented will be secure from "mind control" technology. It's something we, or our children, are going to have to live with as a reality. To a degree, we will embrace this technology as escapism. Rather than passively watching a movie, we may give over all of our sense to the movie and "become" the main character. Or perhaps not a movie, but a memory recorded and replayed. Your wedding, the birth of your children, etc.

A fictional portrayal inspired by proposed or prototype technologies. Some of it, like the optical camo, already exists. The fun starts at about 3:20. Like it or not, this is the direction we are headed.

cj6

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lasheic
I don't believe your story. Sorry, but I tend to take a skeptical stance on all this stuff.

I understand that, but I have absolutely no reason to lie!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

I don't have an opinion about you case, I am sceptical in general and I'd rather say that than lie to you. Likewise I don't think you're lying, just that there's likely to be a rational explanation.

Have you heard of the following scam?:

www.metacafe.com...

It's a pretty cool video.

Although bear in mind Derren Brown is a magician who uses showmanship and misdirection - so even the title may be fictitious and about establishing a back story to the trick.

Some guy here with a mentalist bent attempts to explain it here:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
My recalled experience with so-called greys and the like, is that they have the ability to dumb us down and our will. Believe it or not, that's up to you to decide.......for now.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

Perhaps. It's entirely possible that you're retelling an account that you actually did experience to the best of your knowledge. It would still be a subjective personal experience, and without outside objective evidence to corroborate, cannot be taken as the truth - even if you're not lying. What you said may be the truth as best you can recall, but what you accurately and truthfully recall does not necessarily represent what really happened.

And don't think I'm just taking a side-route to calling you delusional or something. This applies to everybody across all spectrum of humanity, even unto my own observations.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Lasheic]

cj6

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Whats with the "delusional" BS??? I was standing in a McDonalds waiting for my order, so explain to me how I would be delusional!!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

And don't think I'm just taking a side-route to calling you delusional or something. This applies to everybody across all spectrum of humanity, even unto my own observations.

Whats with the "delusional" BS??? I was standing in a McDonalds waiting for my order, so explain to me how I would be delusional!!!!

Thank you, for illustrating my point.

join