It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews and forced Natural selection

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm

If someone is sick on the Sabbath, a doctor or paramedic is obligated to render that person assistance even though it breaks the rule of not working. A rabbinical council came up with the logic that “God” could not have intended for sick people to be denied treatment on the Sabbath.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm
"If someone is sick on the Sabbath, a doctor or paramedic is obligated to render that person assistance even though it breaks the rule of not working. A rabbinical council came up with the logic that “God” could not have intended for sick people to be denied treatment on the Sabbath."

A good thing they did so and reshaped the Hippocratic Oath, otherwise there would be a lot of people denied access to good Jewish doctors in an emergency!

Glad to see that I am not the only one on here who remembers the anti-miscegnation laws as well, which flourished well into the 20th Century and not just under Hitler. Remember, those also were enforced in the US meaning you can go to a lot of backwoods places and find people who are "too close for comfort." One of the driving forces for segregation in this country was keeping white women afraid of the Indians and liberated freemen because they lived in matriarchal socities where women held the real power. God forbid they should experience freedom! Socially interacting or marrying Jews was a crime in many places in Europe until the 1800s, and Jewish culture in modern form developed from centuries of being forced into ghettoes. Jews were not always a wealthy or dominant group, most were extremely poor.

Those anti-miscegnation laws enforced interbreeding, since many communities were too poor and too small to attract large enough populations to allow for exogamous marriages. They also forced Jews to find novel ways to support themselves, you don't think the Jewish gangsters were in it to humiliate their families do you? Smart people
learn to swim with the sharks, not drown.

As far as the Jewish role in the entertainment industry, my great-grandfather was an actor for many years until vaudville when he and many other "goys" left the industry because they considered that form as very low class and erosive to public morals. Acting was one of the few activities that poor Jews had to to distract themselves from hardships, and was one of the few well paid industries Jews could openly enter in the early 1900s. You would be surprised at how many "Anglo" entertainers from that period were really Jewish, Mediterranean and Slavic, since most of them still had to "pass" to kiss the pretty white girls on film without getting beat up.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

Jew's aren't a race though. Being a Jew is following the Jewish religion, or in some cases being born into the religion from maternal descent. Unless you consider Christian's a race too. As far as I know the whole "Jews are a race" concept came from Hitler. If Jews were a race then Hitler was a Jew too.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The theory I heard for Jewish superiority was a variation on natural selection.

They would take promising poor bright boys and send them to Yeshiva. They would become Rabbis and get married to rich merchants' daughters. They would have lots of smart kids and Grandpa would foot the bill! In many cultures, there is little value placed on intelligence so which ever primate with the biggest litter wins.

Jews from Eastern Europe tend to resemble the Surrounding Slavs, from Morocco; North Africans, Ethiopia; Africans. There were even Jews in China who looked Asian. You get my point I hope.
There has been enough intermarriage to prevent there being a distinct Jewish Race.

Still there are certain Genetic markers that identify many people as having Jewish ancestry. A high percentage of Palestinians have the Cohen marker gene for example. Talk about brother hating brother!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
It's NOT genetic

It's cultural

I was born Irish and adopted by a Jewish Family 8 years later I come back from a visit to the school shrink with a 144 IQ, later on that number was as high in other tests as 186

I didn't get any Genes from my adopted parents

and I truely doubt my 16 year old Natural mom either was any sort of a genius nor that the guy who got lucky was ether (giant Brain geeks don't tend to get much action at that age)

It's a variety of things...

1: Like Chinese the Language is written differently and requires a different set of skills as a language goes, it's conducive to different ways of thinking

2: Hebrew is also innately mathematical in nature

3: The Culture is endlessly education driven

4: The Culture is endless guilt ridden

5: Nurture, my sister lived rent free until she was 40, plenty of time to go to school save money and buy a house... zero trauma, zero bad experiences in regards to money that can lead to negative mental conditioning consequences

6: Diet

The Kosher diet and the types or animals raised and HOW they are raised works against the spread of PRION's, also High in white fish, salmon other omega 3 sources

and

(The simplest and most important aspect)

The over protective Jewish Mother

I didn't leave the house until I was 13

seriously 30 minutes to get back from school, then Hebrew school which I was picked up from because it was dark

If I wasn't in school I could read...

No X-mas TOYS

I was given Money for Hanukkah and I had a library Card...

Must have read 1,000 books in Public school alone if i'm not Under estimating...

That's where my Jewish Cranium came from... in the end more than anything, a Mom who never let me leave the house, I had Black and White Tv only in the friggin 80's

There might be some genetics at work...

But I am certain from my own experiences... A high IQ is created by culture

In fact

Let's add to this other Huge Cultural fact

I was "Chosen" I was named after a King... My people were blessed, every thing was Destined for me...

"Jewish Mom"

From day One that I could move my fingers i was told I could be a Surgeon one day

Not a day went by I wasn't told "How Smart I was"

It's culture

Tell any Kid he is Gifted everyday of his life, his people are chosen by G-d, Everything he will every day of his life be blessed and benefit all of mankind.... who Knows My children might even be the Messiah One day, after all he can only come from you or one of your relatives

Translation

"The World Depends on YOU"

Then lock that child every afternoon in the house with Nothing but BOOKS for entertainment, make him go to school every day for 4 hrs to learn an Ancient nearly Dead language that has a mysterious mathematical code as it's foundation...

Seriously create a community of any kind of people on Earth and feed them mentally that way growing up...

You will get Jews lol

99% a population of Slightly Neurotic, Hyper Intellectuals

1% a population of psycho's that develop a g-d complex

That's Jews

A predictable outcome from a highly controlled environment and way of life, really a great culture mostly... aside from the occasional person driven mad from delusions of Gradeur

The Culture, produces Geniuses "Like Butter"

Has it's faults, some pretty big ones

But

It beats living among people who like to Punch each other in the face for fun though....

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Observation: If Jew is a race, they could arguably be viewed as the most gifted.

Judaism is not a race - it is a religion. The only religion to have been granted its own land. Your entire thread is based on this assertion that jews are a race - well they're not so your entire post is wrong.

A Jew is someone who is Jewish - someone who believes in Judaism. There are no dna markers that can tell whether someone believes in the abrahamic god lol

Jews are not a separate race from the rest of us. Simply believing in the abrahamic god doesn't make you a different race of humanity. I find it so utterly stupid to believe such a thing. What nonsense.

There is only one race, the human race. If you're asian or negro or caucasian - you're still the same race. The only people who believe in separate races are ignorant people like the KKK. Mexican, American, Australian, Canadian, Chinese etc no matter what country you're from you are from the same race.

Keep this going for over 2000 years and you are left with a gene pool that has survived and evolved faster than the rest of mankind..

There is no Jewish gene pool.....no such thing!!

Approach this scientifically.

You can't. There's nothing scientific about a belief system.

someone is going to say..."all races were created equal"....and I will hope someone points out that they "didn't read this carefully" like I asked. Sure, Yes, absolutely, all races were created equal

There are no 'races,' you ignorant fk

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawn B.
Your theory is crap and IS Zionist propaganda.

What is their race anyway white, black or brown???

Seems like they can take other peoples DNA and it counts for the Jewish race rather than another as well....

Reading your posts makes me lose all faith in the future of the human race.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18

Jews are not a separate race from the rest of us. Simply believing in the abrahamic god doesn't make you a different race of humanity. I find it so utterly stupid to believe such a thing. What nonsense.

There is only one race, the human race. If you're asian or negro or caucasian - you're still the same race. The only people who believe in separate races are ignorant people like the KKK. Mexican, American, Australian, Canadian, Chinese etc no matter what country you're from you are from the same race.

There are no 'races,' you ignorant fk

all humans belong to the same species, not the same race. Jews are a member of the semetic race I believe.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

OP, I was specially interested your mention of Hitler's attempts to create a master race and the possible superiority of the jewish race.
It has long been my contention that Hitler inadvertently created a master race, or certainly assited it. He specifically took a group of people, european jews, and subjected them to such pressure that 6 million plus died. Who survived this holocaust?, the very toughest, the luckiest and the smartest. The holocaust was surely the most violent experiment in social darwinism, yet witnessed.
In 1948, refugee camps of holocaust survivors, unwelcome in their home countries, settled in what is modern Isreal. Present day Irealis are decended from this very refined gene pool.
Also, i think it should be born in mind that in medieval Spain, jews were forbidden from working in most occupations and trades. All the was left for them was banking, precious metals and jewells, hence creating a long standing tradition in these feilds.
Why does everyone else seem to dislike even hate them?, quite simply the early roman churh blamed the hebrews for the crucifiction of Jesus. Had the Hebrews put Jesus to death the method used would have been stoning. Crucifiction being purely roman, but how could any church accept responsibilty for killing it's own god.

On your point about genetic engineering. This will always be a fucntion of a families ability to pay for such treatment. In the fullness of time i predict or imagine two species evolving, a super-humanity and a sub-humanity. Do you think this wise or desirable?, or more pointedly, what if any moral or ethical restrictions should be put on genetic research?

[edit on 19/3/09 by feoil]

[edit on 19/3/09 by feoil]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
...picking a board for this thread was hard since I was denied access to the Research board.
No wonder.

Please read carefully before posting.
Pray tell.

Observation: If Jew is a race, they could arguably be viewed as the most gifted.
If you are a smart Jew you would not state "if". You would know. Or not.

Previous theory: "God's chosen"
This really galls most people.

Present theory: (not discarding the first, just adding a possible one)
the result of man made natural selection.
I know enough about the effects of selection to know that we are all the result of man made natural selection. God just got us ALL started.

Argument: Jews have been hunted down since day one.
Give us all PLEASE the how and why of this statement. If you need help enlist a slew of smart JEWS.

The educated of a people usually have the means and intelligence to "escape" when they see the writing on the wall.
Are you saying and I hope REALLY you are not. That the Jews that perished and suffered since one, were the dumb Jews?

Those that don't, perish or if they have a "gift" are spared.
Millions, millions,(you should know the number) of Jews that died. You say were in no way gifted. Res Ipsa,
you should be ashamed of yourself.
I would like to continue but it is just to disheartening. I hope someone else has the guts to finish for me.

Keep this going for over 2000 years and you are left with a gene pool that has survived and evolved faster than the rest of mankind.

Approach this scientifically....what do we understand about natural selection?
Now apply it to the Jews through history and replacing "nature" with "man" survival of the fittest. Those traits that are essential to survival get passed down through generations. "gifts" "intelligence"

..Ironically or perhaps sardonicly Hitler had this theory in mind for the Aryan race. No sane person would ever suggest that the Jews ever said..."hey, spend 2000 years hunting us down so that one day we might corner the market on Movie makers, comedians, bankers, business men, and scholars...etc."
Mankind is responsible for the Jews evolution and to the myopic only see it either as a horrible tragedy or one more reason to resent the Jews for the result.

....we are quickly approaching the time when we can forgo genocide over 2000yrs to get a more evolved race, with genetic engineering we will do it in the lab before going to lunch.

So look at the results of these issues;
a) many people still hate the Jews or resent them. The only non-ignorant reason to resent them would be if you were "jealous" but even then you would have to acknowledge that mankinds inhumanity to them, this forced natural selection, is the reason and not anything that they are responsible for. Hating them out of jealousy and acknowleging it as such is not ignorant...stupid yes,...but not ignorant, because it is honest.

b) do you think that genetically engineered humans are going to get better treatment? Those with the money will do it....another group of people we can hate because they are better than us. What happens to sports?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
...so to anyone that cares to opine;
1) no Jew bashing
2) no "Religion" arguments
3) No anecdotal stories about what some Jew did to you so they all are...
4) no Jew bashing again he says.
-----------------------------------------------------
Science is what I want....opinions on man made natural selection.
--------------------------------------------------
someone is going to say..."all races were created equal"....and I will hope someone points out that they "didn't read this carefully" like I asked.
Sure, Yes, absolutely, all races were created equal....the issue is...... "DID WE CHANGE THIS" Did our 2000 year persecution of the Jews result in man made Darwinism.
-----------------
please o

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I knew a few Jewish kids when I was growing up, these kids , brothers

actually must be the product of inbreeding because they both were

dumber than a bag of hammers.

They were too dumb too know they were dumb

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
all humans belong to the same species, not the same race. Jews are a member of the semetic race I believe.

Scientifically there is no such thing as race. All homo sapiens belong to the same species. We're not any more different than one another as members of the same species.

en.wikipedia.org...(classification_of_human_beings)

Some argue that although race is a valid taxonomic concept in other species, it cannot be applied to humans. Many scientists have argued that race definitions are imprecise, arbitrary, derived from custom, have many exceptions, have many gradations, and that the numbers of races delineated vary according to the culture making the racial distinctions; thus they reject the notion that any definition of race pertaining to humans can have taxonomic rigour and validity.

Many contend that while racial categorizations may be marked by phenotypic or genotypic traits, the idea of race itself, and actual divisions of persons into races or racial groups, are social constructs.

In biology the term "race" is used with caution because it can be ambiguous, "'Race' is not being defined or used consistently; its referents are varied and shift depending on context. The term is often used colloquially to refer to a range of human groupings. Religious, cultural, social, national, ethnic, linguistic, genetic, geographical and anatomical groups have been and sometimes still are called 'races'.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by andre18]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

A star for you. We need more comment like yours on this thread.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Three words. The Genome Project.

Good bye and good luck!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

And why did obama receive a nobel prize?

Oh, for lying about stopping wars for jews, which he, in fact, expanded on. A worthless prize.

No further comment will have any effect on me.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

1. Mark 10:5 .Jesus says to the Jews, "It is because of your hardened hearts that Moses gave you the Law." There are many other quotes in the NT that talks about the Jewish nation being hardened and set in their ways.

2. There is this awesome post her eon ATS that shows the Black jews, the asian jews, the alaskan jews, the croatian jews, the romanian gypsy jews, and the list goes on and on and on ..... it seems to be more of a religion that anyone can be more so than some kind of race.

3. If the God of the Jews is the same God as the One original Infinite God ...the any Jewish mystics or saints that ever experienced that God directly would see that race is an iIlusion and means absolutely nothing. The whole idea of inter-breeding and rapid onset of natural selection leading to Jews become smarter, better, or even the chosen ones is 100% complete relative egositic mind-made up BS in comparison to the Nondual Truth of the highest and grandest experience that is Absolute Truth.

4. If the God of the Jews is not the same God as the One original Infinite God ....then we can say that we are no dealing with the so-called Demiurge or lesser God which keeps human-kind trapped in the cycles of birth and death, can very easily have a chosen people, and is a very nasty Demiurge who has done nasty things to many innocent peoples across time and history.

Regardless your whole post mostly in comparison to the highest truths that Jews themselves say about God and absolute truth ....is 100% complete crap.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I dont mean to nit pick here but to clarify.

"Jew" is not a race but a member of a religion called "Judaism". Perhaps the OP should have chosen his wording better to avoid the conflict stated.

Im sorry if this has already been pointed out.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join