It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these orange orbs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Are these two glowing orange objects orbs or lanters?

The video was taken last saturday night at 6.30 pm over Yorkshire, UK. Prior to the video another one had passed by on its own, which made us get the camera out just in case. Then several minutes later these two you see in the video went across.

They were much larger to the naked eye than appears on the video, maybe thats to do with the camera. It was a Nikon Coolpix 7.1 mp.

All camera work, uploading and editing was not done by me as I wouldnt know how to do it! The window was open but some shots especially of the moon are taken through the glass so you get a double image of that. They put the moon in for scale.

At around 1 minute you can see the two objects together.

Im really not sure so I thought you may be able to see. If the video doesnt work I'll just post its link.

Oh and you need to watch it on full screen otherwise they are too small.
It appears you need the full link to put it on full screen..www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Given that the very bright objects are obviously streetlamps, the smaller objects could simply be stars.

The camera moving all the time indicates (to me) that the star like objects were not in fact moving, but the movement of the camera gives the appearance of movement.

Nothing but someone pointing their camera at the sky and shaking it about a bit. I could probably reproduce the effect myself.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
YES, YES, and YES!!!

This video looks EXACTLY like the one I shot of 3 orange/amber orbs here in Gilbert, AZ on New Years Eve. In fact, when I first saw this video I thought someone took my video and claimed it as their own...It's that similar!!!

Like this video, the orbs on my video did not come out even near as brilliant as they appeared in person. Here is my video you can see for yourself the similarity

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelInterceptor
Given that the very bright objects are obviously streetlamps, the smaller objects could simply be stars.

The camera moving all the time indicates (to me) that the star like objects were not in fact moving, but the movement of the camera gives the appearance of movement.

Nothing but someone pointing their camera at the sky and shaking it about a bit. I could probably reproduce the effect myself.

No honestly they moved across the sky right in front of our eyes, very bright large orbs with no sound at the same height. I dont know why my daughter filmed it so shaky shes usually good with her camera but they were moving right infront of our house. She put the street light and moon in for size.

I also saw a single one of these New years eve last year just as bigdaddy saw . That one appeared ahead of us got closer and closer then vanished. It was the exact same thing, a large orange orb. Its a shame the camera makes them look smaller than they appear to the naked eye. It doesnt capture them well at all.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Interesting footage. They do look like amber/orange ufo orbs. Can I ask where you took the footage and how you attracted them?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
Interesting footage. They do look like amber/orange ufo orbs. Can I ask where you took the footage and how you attracted them?

I didnt attract them as such they just appeared in the exact same direction as the one on New Years eve. They were alot larger than this footage shows and were both more or less at the same height.

The footage is taken from our up stairs window. They made no sound as they went by and I would say where about 300 metres high.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hello,

Interesting find. What kind of flight pattern did they have? I couldn't really make it out on the video.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by User4372
Hello,

Interesting find. What kind of flight pattern did they have? I couldn't really make it out on the video.

They moved high above the houses opposite from left to right in a straight line. I admit the camera work does not show this very well. The one before these two did exactly the same but was alone.

new topics

top topics

join